Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Is it wise to change program only a month in NBE journey?

Hi, so I started doing NBE about a month ago, on 8/14 I think, and I'm not sure if it's smart or not to change up a program drastically after only a month into this. I already changed my program like a week to a week and a half after I started doing NBE from using all of the herbal supplements I bought to just using my PM and Maca Powders for nbe and butt/hip/curve growth. 

First routine (duration a week or so): 

• 1000mg of Pueraria Mirifica from Carlyle Nutritional (1 capsule) 

• 900 mg of Saw Palmetto from Spring Valley (2 capsules) 

• 430 mg of Red Clover from Amazing Nutrition: Amazing Formulas (1 capsule) 

• 530 mg of Full Spectrum Dong Quai from Swanson (1 capsule) 

• 610 mg of Fenugreek from Spring Valley (1 capsule)

Second and current routine (3 weeks+):

• the 1000 mg of Pueraria Mirificia from above

• 1 teaspoon (5 g) of Anthony's Good Red Maca Root Powder

• 1 teaspoon (5 g) of Earthly Choice of Maca Powder (presumably Yellow)

I think my boobs might be slightly bigger but I'm not 100% sure if they are or if I'm just wayyyy more aware of them than before, plus I'm overall bigger in general, so I don't think it counts much since I was already overweight before doing NBE. My ass feels a little fatter too but it might just be because of weight gain. I really need to lose weight now though, so I'm wondering if someone fat could do that while doing nbe (unlikely). Also I heard on here that itching is a sign of skin stretching, which sounds promising when I feel it on my boobs and ass but not the rest of my body. I think my body shape is almost the same but I'm a little wider now and my belly is bigger which I don't like for both health and looks reasons. 

Here are my bust measurements from last week:

Bust: 53.5 in (135.9 cm)
Underbust: 42 in. ( 106.7 cm)

I think I was maybe a 40D/DD before doing NBE not sure though. Those measurement might sound crazy but I'm sure I'm not like a K cup or whatever. 

I don't think most programs will give dramatic results quickly and I didn't bother to measure myself before my NBE journey, but would it be smart to consider changing to a new program besides the only I'm currently following after less than a month into it? I'm not sure if my period is going to come late or not or if it does, I might change it regardless.

Just yesterday, I started to add back the Saw Palmetto but im also doing it every 3 days and I'm also going to start drinking spearmint tea soon, I already started with Trader Joe's Moroccan Mint Green Tea which has some spearmint in it and Ashwagandha Chamomille which has fennel and spearmint. But I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do for a more effective routine/program. 

A lot of advice, programs and tips for getting thick and nbe seem to be geared for women who are thinner and want to gain weight but I'm wondering how much genetics really determine your body fat distribution and how you're shaped. Like a women with a bigger belly who were prefer a bigger ass and/or bust probably already know how her body distributes fat naturally. Basically my goal, which may seem unrealistic is to get a plus size model-like body, and I'd really like to build a shelf ass or a fat ass without resorting for a BBL since they are dangerous. I also want to gain at least one to two cups, if not more. Ideally I want to be a H cup, but I at least want to be an F cup. 

Am I too impatient for results and should wait another month or two before switching? There are a lot of promising programs on here and different things I want to try if this doesn't work. Should I just focus on weight loss then resume nbe once I reach my goal weight? Does my current routine interfere with weight loss? Sorry this post is a mess but I'm a little stumped about my progress and what I should do.

(17-09-2024, 01:07)chichioppai Wrote:  I'm wondering how much genetics really determine your body fat distribution and how you're shaped.

Nobody knows the answer to that one, except that it's definitely a significant amount. How significant is hard to say, with estimates ranging from 31% to 76%. We can only really say that a hereditary influence on your fat distribution and body shape is certainly not the only factor involved but we know it's an important factor.

(17-09-2024, 17:59)Zohra Wrote:  
(17-09-2024, 01:07)chichioppai Wrote:  I'm wondering how much genetics really determine your body fat distribution and how you're shaped.

Nobody knows the answer to that one, except that it's definitely a significant amount. How significant is hard to say, with estimates ranging from 31% to 76%. We can only really say that a hereditary influence on your fat distribution and body shape is certainly not the only factor involved but we know it's an important factor.

Yeah, like most people outside of this community want to make genetics the end all be all, but if there's room to shape your body shape, especially dramatically without surgery then I'm willing to try it. Well I'm willing to try a lot, but only what I can afford.

(17-09-2024, 01:07)chichioppai Wrote:  I'm not sure if it's smart or not to change up a program drastically after only a month into this.

You should really give any program 3 months at least. It can often take that long to find out if something's working for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)