Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Program check a month into NBE, any tips or feedback would be nice!

I hope I'm not annoying anybody on here with my threads and posts, it might be repetitive but I do want some feedback on what I'm doing right now to have the most effective while being affordable program. Basically, I'm a very overweight person who's trying to gradually lose weight right now but I'm also doing NBE (with hopes of also gaining some fat in the butt and hips through my program). Right now I have fairly big boobs, but I think my weight(mainly stomach), height and broad shoulders don't make them that noticeable on my body. 

My measurements right now:
128 cm(50.4 in.) bust
105 cm(41.3 in.) underbust

I'm not too sure if that's 100% accurate because I measured myself. I think I look like around a 42D and I want to be at least a F cup, ideally H-I cup. I thought I grew a bit in the chest but now I'm not sure because I didn't measure myself before starting NBE and I don't see much of a difference in my breast size. I also want to build a routine that really helps with developing my butt and hips, especially in the fat department, though muscle growth is good too (though that comes more from exercise and protein intake). 

Anyways I ordered some herbal supplements a month ago for my NBE journey and I just want to share what I've been doing and what I can do to improve my routine for better results. I'm not looking for anything rapid and maybe I'm just getting impatient but I do want something that's effective. 

Around August 14th - 20th, I started doing this daily routine for a week to a week and half: 

- 1000 mg of Pueraria Mirifica from Carlyle Nutritional (in 1 capsule)
- 900 mg of Saw Palmetto from Spring Valley (2 capsules/450 mg each)
- 430 mg of Red Clover from Amazing Nutrition : Amazing Formulas (1 capsule)
- 530 mg of Full Spectrum Dong Quai from Swanson (1 capsule)
- 610 mg of Fenugreek from Spring Valley (1 capsule)

Then I decided to reduce the amount of herbs I was taking after reading you only need one herb, 2 or 3 max, for NBE. Basically beginning of September to now:

- Same amount of PM as above 
- 1 tsp (5 g) of Anthony's Goods Red Maca Root Powder 
- 1 tsp (5 g) of Earthly Choice of Maca Powder (presumably yellow) 

I haven't changed much since then except this week beginning on Sunday, I decided to re-incorporate the Saw Palmetto into my routine but only taking 900 mg every 3 days. So today was my second day of Saw Palmetto and I do the PM and Maca daily. I also want to start drinking Spearmint Tea everyday for its antiandrogen properties. I've been drinking Moroccan Mint Green Tea from Trader Joe's and Ashwagandha Chamomile which both contain some spearmint tea, but I'm looking to get straight Spearmint Tea too. 

Is this program enough to see results? Would my recent additions, Saw Palmetto and teas, make a difference in my routine? Do I need to watch out for estrogen dominance and incorporate some PC and/or reduce my PM for better results? My period is due but I haven't gotten it yet, nor the premenstrual cramps, except one time on Sunday. How long do people need to wait until they start seeing results? Every program is different but when should people be starting to see results in general and when should they decide to stop and/or switch their program? 

I'm sure you're not annoying anyone, so I wouldn't be concerned over that. But it's hard to answer many of your questions though, because everyone's different and everyone's hormonal profile is different, so it's not possible to really say how long it's likely to take you to see results.

One thing I can say though is that the Saw Palmetto you're taking isn't likely to make any difference to your progress, as 900mg every 3 days is a very small amount. It's hard to see such a small quantity being useful to you.

Regarding what you say about PC and PM, I don't think you should consider any changes in respect of those things until after your period comes. If it's late you need to see how late it is exactly before you change anything.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)