Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

New to NBE need some advice

Hi, hi ! I'm new to NBE and don't have a clear idea on how to start or what approach to go with.

From what I could see through the forum threads, @surferjoe2007 seems to be the most comprehensive NBE program that doesn't require a lot of supplements or high priced herbs, however, I'm having a difficult time understanding the dosages and how to increase them after starting. Summarizing his NBE program, I'm wondering if I need to take the supplements that say "optional":

The key components of the example program are:
  • 1. Nutritional mix (see above).
  • 2. 3,000 mg MSM.
  • 3. 300-1200 mg 50% saponin fenugreek or shatavari extract. Ramp up after a couple weeks or so.
  • 4. 50-100 mg pueraria mirifica (optional). Cycling is not necessary. Use more if already top heavy, or if carefully balanced with progesterone (both your tested levels and progesterone cream). If you use more then you usually cycle it.
  • 5. 1/8 tsp progesterone cream or 500 mg vitex (optional). Cycling is not necessary. Use more PC (and not vitex) if already bottom heavy, or if carefully balanced with estrogen (both your tested levels and a phytoestrogen such as pueraria mirifica). If you use more then you usually cycle it.
  • 6. 1 320 mg capsule saw palmetto extract. Omit if libido disappears or if it seems unnecessary.
I pretty much workout my entire body with an emphasis on the pectorals to help the pectoral muscles, I have a few weights at home and I do home workouts as I don't have time to fit in my schedule to go to the gym. I sometimes do breast massages but that's only when I'm moisturizing and I'm not even sure I'm doing the massages right. I read that some foods are beneficial to breast growth such as legumes, Omega-3 fats and a few other things that I can't quite recall, however, here is an idea to a program that I would like to do but need more insight on the above herbs and if I need to take the supplements/herbs that are optional in surferjoe2007's program:

Here's the program I planned:
- maca root powder (good for stamina and maintaining libido levels)
- soymilk
- legumes (lentils, garbanzo beans/chickpeas, beans)
- Omega 3 (salmon, sardines, tuna)
- 50% saponin fenugreek or shatavari extract
- MSM
- saw palmetto extract
- breast massages
- workout / exercise

I'm not entirely sure if it will work or if there is any adjustment or corrections to be made, I understand that I didn't put in the dosages but I think surferjoe2007 has laid out a good dosage plan, I just don't really understand it. I'm also on birth control, the DEPO shot and when I asked my doctor if I can get a hormone balance test, she said I would need to get off birth control to test my hormones prior to birth control to see if I have a hormonal imbalance. I don't think I do since she explained the symptoms I would have if I did have a hormone imbalance but I thought it would be useful to know prior to starting NBE.

(22-09-2024, 05:03)missmiff Wrote:  I'm wondering if I need to take the supplements that say "optional"

Well the "optional" tag seemed to get forgotten over the years. Even surferjoe stopped using it. So therefore, unless you have a good reason for not using those items, I think you should definitely include them.

(22-09-2024, 05:03)missmiffy Wrote:  I'm new to NBE and don't have a clear idea on how to start or what approach to go with.

Well what is your starting size and your current body shape?

(22-09-2024, 13:46)Jem Jee Wrote:  
(22-09-2024, 05:03)missmiff Wrote:  I'm wondering if I need to take the supplements that say "optional"

Well the "optional" tag seemed to get forgotten over the years. Even surferjoe stopped using it. So therefore, unless you have a good reason for not using those items, I think you should definitely include them.
So just use all of what suferjoe2007 wrote? What would be the dosages for those because I didn't really understand it. For example, with the fenugreek or shatavari would I be taking one or two capsules worth the 300-1200 mg? Or do I take a capsule worth anywhere between 300 to 1200 mg?

(23-09-2024, 13:20)sapphire Wrote:  
(22-09-2024, 05:03)missmiffy Wrote:  I'm new to NBE and don't have a clear idea on how to start or what approach to go with.

Well what is your starting size and your current body shape?

I'm a 32C but my cups are a little loose? Not as full? Because I've lost weight due to consistent stress (which I am doing a little better in handling now). My body shape is an hourglass with proportional hips to bust measurement and a smaller sizes waist. Body type would be mesomorph.

(Yesterday, 09:18)missmiffy Wrote:  What would be the dosages for those because I didn't really understand it. For example, with the fenugreek or shatavari would I be taking one or two capsules worth the 300-1200 mg? Or do I take a capsule worth anywhere between 300 to 1200 mg?

The idea is to start with a lower amount and to increase the dose to 1200mg, or as near as 1200 mg that you can get, depending on capsule size. So after a few weeks you'll be taking the higher amount. Maybe after only 2 weeks you'll be on that amount.

(Yesterday, 19:42)Jem Jee Wrote:  The idea is to start with a lower amount and to increase the dose to 1200mg, or as near as 1200 mg that you can get, depending on capsule size. So after a few weeks you'll be taking the higher amount. Maybe after only 2 weeks you'll be on that amount.

It's a little difficult finding lower dosages for some of the supplements Surferjoe2007 mentioned. For the Shatavari extract, I haven't been able to find 300 mg but the Fenugreek extract has lower dosages but I haven't found a brand that says how many saponins it has. The same with PM, I haven't been able to find a good or tested brand for PM within the 50 - 100 mg; although I'm not sure I should take PM because I haven't been able to test my progesterone levels due to being on the Depo. I easily found a 500 mg Vitex on Amazon but again, I haven't been able to get my estrogen or phytoestrogen levels tested due to being on birth control and my doctor saying I would need to cycle off my birth control in order to get tested.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)