Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Body Fat Redistribution/Manipulation without Surgery or HRT

Hi, so basically I've been wondering about this because basically what I'm doing with NBE right now is this, but im wondering if there's really an effective to get a more exaggerated hourglass figure or curves/thickness from doing NBE, specifically herbs, supplements and particular substances without going under the knife or doing HRT. 

I really want to be as thick as possible with a dump truck ass and huge boobs, I don't mind if I have a little bit of a tummy or rolls, but I want my belly, waist and love handles to be so much smaller and narrower. My ass isnt flat but it boxy and theres no curve from the top to middle part of it, which is disappointing. Basically its a classic rectangle shape fat girl ass, id call it. Where we got big curvy thighs, but not a lot of definition in the butt. I guess my body model right now is a plus size model with hourglass proportions or a classic BBW/Thick woman. Is there a forum for body inspiration?

Is there a way to manipulate how our bodies distributes fat so thats it is more to the breast, ass hips and thighs than the belly, love handles and back through regular NBE routines and programs? Does PM and Maca help? I'm using both right now? What about aguaje Fruit powder, I want to try it but maybe after I'm at my NBE goal or near it with PM (because you can't take both at the same time). 

For me personally, I get that I'll have to lose weight and belly fat to get a more defined waist and curves ( and for my health), but is there a way to do that while retaining the size of my hips and thighs? Seems unlikely but it's worth asking.

(24-09-2024, 06:21)chichioppai Wrote:  I'll have to lose weight and belly fat to get a more defined waist and curves ( and for my health), but is there a way to do that while retaining the size of my hips and thighs?

If you lose weight you just can't know where that weight loss will come from. I once went on a diet because I wanted to slim my legs and I lost weight from just about every part of my body except my legs. It seems kind of funny writing this although it didn't seem funny at the time.

I went on a low/complex carb, moderate protein and high fat diet with intermittent fasting for health reasons but as a result my body shape became more like an hour glass. The low carb and fasting are especially good to get a flat tummy. The (healthy) fat is necessary for hormone production which aids in breast growth. I've always had a bigger bum which I think might be related to my taste for fatty fish (salmon, flounder). I read somewhere omega 3 is stored in the thighs and bum in women.

(25-09-2024, 01:37)grace1070 Wrote:  I went on a low/complex carb, moderate protein and high fat diet with intermittent fasting for health reasons but as a result my body shape became more like an hour glass. The low carb and fasting are especially good to get a flat tummy. The (healthy) fat is necessary for hormone production which aids in breast growth. I've always had a bigger bum which I think might be related to my taste for fatty fish (salmon, flounder). I read somewhere omega 3 is stored in the thighs and bum in women.

Maybe I should try that too. I saw a video on YouTube with research papers stating that doing 10 - 15 minutes of abs and core workouts before or after 30 minutes of cardio can spor reduce belly fat, which sounds really promising for someone like me. I already take a ton of Fish Oil but I might try that diet you mentioned with intermittent fasting. And eating more Fatty Acids.

I tried aguaje many times on and off throughout the years, in a high dose too, for me Idk whether it was the key to my success or not but I didn't notice my extra pains or aches on it, I did however notice it made my skin glowy and hair healthier but that's another benefits noted of taking it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)