Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

how to avoid having saggy breasts while growing

Hello everyone, 

I have planned a herbal regiment with diet and breast massage, but i am afraid of having bigger breasts but saggy.
I have naturally thin breast skin, I was wondering if a high dose of collagen and MSM is enough or if I should grow my pectoral muscles before starting my regiment. 
My chest is flat until it reaches my nipple than almost all of my boob weight is there (they are not round, which is understandably normal), they are not saggy nor tubular, but I don't want them to get any more saggy/droopy. 
I know pectoral muscles will help, should I grow them before or during the herbal regiment. I thought weightlifting might elevate my testosterone (if it won't, I'll be glad. I used to love the gym and would love to implement it in my life). 
Any suggestion or past experiences would help.

ps: have you heard of a corrective bra, does it work ?? I heard it's better for your breasts to grow without one to prevent sagging.

Thank youu

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)