Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

is this an okay oil for daily massaging?

Question 

Hello, 
I’m 18 and my breasts are pretty small (maybe around 70D in EU sizing? i do not have a cleavage). I’ve been looking for ways to grow them, since there’s still a chance for that second growth spurt. I’ve been massaging for an hour daily and I want to try fenugreek as well. I have a body oil that I use but I wanted to make sure it’s safe, here’s the ingredients:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Parfum, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Amyl Cinnamal*, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Eugenol*, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Cinnamyl Alcohol*, Isoeugenol*, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone*, Amylcinnamyl Alcohol*

If anyone has any advice to offer I’ll also be eager to hear it.

Wow, that's a long list. Probably ok. Most common used is Almond, Coconut, Olive or Aloe Vera oils. I recommend you mix the fenugreek with the oil instead of taking it internal. This will target the fenugreek on your breasts instead of adding fat all over your body.

(Yesterday, 09:38)James98 Wrote:  Wow, that's a long list. Probably ok. Most common used is Almond, Coconut, Olive or Aloe Vera oils. I recommend you mix the fenugreek with the oil instead of taking it internal. This will target the fenugreek on your breasts instead of adding fat all over your body.
Would you suggest infusing the fenugreek into oil or using fenugreek oil itself? Or both? 
I can find good quality cold pressed fenugreek oil easily

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)