Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Evebra finally available

Quick update now that I finally took some measurements! Before starting Evabra I was a 32 inch band and 34 inches across the nipples. Most of the difference was because of my lat muscles, because those measurements are supposed to correspond to a 32B but I was a 32AAA! Yesterday after having EveBra off all day, I was a 32 inch band and 34.5 inches across the nipples, and now a 32AA!

(17-09-2024, 18:44)here2learn Wrote:  Quick update now that I finally took some measurements! Before starting Evabra I was a 32 inch band and 34 inches across the nipples. Most of the difference was because of my lat muscles, because those measurements are supposed to correspond to a 32B but I was a 32AAA! Yesterday after having EveBra off all day, I was a 32 inch band and 34.5 inches across the nipples, and now a 32AA!

Congratulations on your success!! 

I can't believe you went through so many weeks with just a 2 week break. I was ready to throw those domes off as soon as I finished my cycle. 

You may not plateau at all. Maybe I did because I got so much swelling so quickly but your progress seems to be the "slow and steady" type.

We'll all be looking forward to your updates.

(21-09-2024, 03:07)breast4success Wrote:  
(17-09-2024, 18:44)here2learn Wrote:  Quick update now that I finally took some measurements! Before starting Evabra I was a 32 inch band and 34 inches across the nipples. Most of the difference was because of my lat muscles, because those measurements are supposed to correspond to a 32B but I was a 32AAA! Yesterday after having EveBra off all day, I was a 32 inch band and 34.5 inches across the nipples, and now a 32AA!

Congratulations on your success!! 

I can't believe you went through so many weeks with just a 2 week break. I was ready to throw those domes off as soon as I finished my cycle. 

You may not plateau at all. Maybe I did because I got so much swelling so quickly but your progress seems to be the "slow and steady" type.

We'll all be looking forward to your updates.

Thank you so much to everyone who has written in this long post so far. The details were amazing and really helped me make a decision to do two things:

1) join this forum! this is my first post ever!

2) order the Evebra system today!

I’m new to NBE and have been trying a bunch of supplements and just got a noogleberry recently. I was searching around for a hopefully easier to use system with clinical results and found the Evebra. It’s expensive for sure, but I have spent more on my body in the past and i want something with a high likelihood of success if I put in serious effort. 

After reading all the experiences and expertise here i felt really comfortable and excited to both join the forum and to purchase this system.  

Thanks everyone!

Yes this thread is really helpful with some great contributors. Welcome to the forum by the way.

Well I’m wearing my new Evebra for the first time ever right now! Thanks again everyone for the info! I love the realistic marketing and science based approach for the system and the cost will be worth it if everything works out. I also ordered the 30mm Hg pump from ebay someone else here recommended and I’ll likely switch to that soon. 

I really don’t know if I’m going to be able to sleep in this or not. I currently sleep on my front and my boyfriend is a very very light sleeper. I really want to be successful with all this effort though so we’ll see. Has anyone wrapped the pump or put it in a box somehow to make it quieter at night?

I work at home so i can get in a lot of daytime hours so I’m gonna try that for the first few days anyway while i get used to the system.  

I’m not sure what my target number of months will be of use honestly. The manual says it is ideal for users willing to do 4-6 months so i guess 4 is the initial minimal target for me. I’d love to do six though. 

Those that are here as early adopters I think many of you mentioned 14 weeks? have some gone longer now?

Hi, new here. I just bought the Eve and waiting for it to be delivered. For those that have experience with at least 1 cycle of wearing it with results, I plan to start wearing it next week. 12 hours is doable for me as I'm home mostly. I will be going on a ski trip in first week of march and I was wondering if it's feasible to wear the thing while on the slopes? By then it will be month 5 for me. The problem is that I won't be able to do the full 12 hours while on that trip due to lodging with others and having to put it on later in the evening than I'd like. I think I'll be able to wear it for 10 hrs that week. I'm wondering if it will be worth it to wear on slopes? Let alone doable?

I measure 28 inch beneath breasts, making that a 32" band and measure 34 across nipples. Always wore a 32B bra. Any insight helps!

(11-10-2024, 02:48)Hopeful44 Wrote:  Hi, new here. I just bought the Eve and waiting for it to be delivered. For those that have experience with at least 1 cycle of wearing it with results, I plan to start wearing it next week. 12 hours is doable for me as I'm home mostly. I will be going on a ski trip in first week of march and I was wondering if it's feasible to wear the thing while on the slopes? By then it will be month 5 for me. The problem is that I won't be able to do the full 12 hours while on that trip due to lodging with others and having to put it on later in the evening than I'd like. I think I'll be able to wear it for 10 hrs that week. I'm wondering if it will be worth it to wear on slopes? Let alone doable?

I measure 28 inch beneath breasts, making that a 32" band and measure 34 across nipples. Always wore a 32B bra. Any insight helps!
The cups are VERY visible under clothing and the pump itself is big. You’d have to strap the pump to your body or something if you expect to have both hands free. It maintains suction pretty well while you’re moving around, but there’s a limit. If you’re doing something strenuous you’ll lose suction periodically which can cause the domes to make a loud farting sound. I personally would never use it in public at all, let alone while doing a sport. Some brave people have worn it on the train or even to work, but for the most part it’s a home device.

Not sure if this posted or not, new user here. My question was if the Eve Bra would pass through TSA at the airport in a carry on bag? My thought process is that breast pumps for breastfeeding mothers pass through and this could pass off as a similar apparatus?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)