Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Busty's K.I.S.S program

(26-09-2024, 21:29)Jem Jee Wrote:  
(26-09-2024, 03:16)MadameBusty Wrote:  Hello everyone I'm back after a much needed break!

Welcome back, your posts are often very useful!
Thank you lovely! I like to help where I can as I know some others tend to use this like a personal blog rather than what the sites about, I've learnt alot of useful things over the years so always happy if my posts can help anyone  Heart

Small update! I'm now measuring 41 inches overbust with the measuring tape pulled tight! So an extra 1/4 of an inch back to where I pretty much was before, my simple routine has been so much more chill than the crazy complicated routines I've done prior which were really unnecessary, I'm also still measuring 32 inches underbust(I wear a 30 or 32 inch band depending on whether it's a strapless bra or not because I'm small framed "slim thick" lol) 
Two things to note (and I know this was slack of me) I havnt been massaging or drinking the jujube and dong quai tea at night, just been taking all my herbs/supplements, drinking lots of oat milk etc, but I absolutely plan to start massaging again with my DIY oil and drinking the tea starting today! I will say that this time round with taking Dong Quai with everything, my breasts have been crazy itchy and areolas/nipples  sore/sensitive even sometimes shooting pains, this is clearly the TCM dong quai I bought(with oil added back in as I spoke about) because the herbs are all the same, it's strange because since canning MSM and multi collagen because I felt they did lil to nothing (NBE wise, only making my nails grow alot) it's almost as though less is more in the sense that my body is wholly focusing on processing the herbs, healthy fats etc so I'm like....getting more benefits from them? Idk, anyways the dong quai is great. Ive said it before but I highly recommend always choosing the higher quality more expensive options when it comes to herbs! Don't skimp out by buying like a $10 bottle of something that is missing crucial elements like the oils of the herbs etc, for me I get a TCM high strength dong quai which has had its oils re-added back into the supplement, I get my hops and fennel from an herbalist here in my country and I get my red clover tincture from a great naturopath here in my country which costs roughly $90 for a large 1:1 ratio bottle, it adds up but with my program being much more streamlined and compact it really is worth it and less money than I was spending back in the day on my previous programs. Noted some of my 32G cup bras are getting quite tight in the bust and my 30GG strapless bra I am spilling alil, but for now they will all do their purpose. Anyways happy growing everyone!

Here is me today in my 30GG strapless bra, as you can see I'm spilling/bubbling out particularly on my left fuller boob, and the gore in the middle is pushed out by my breasts/cleavage rather than sitting firmly against my chest bone and seperating the breasts as it should be. For now it's still comfortable and the lift is insane so I don't plan on buying an H yet especially when the bra is $100 and I've barely worn this one(Summer is around the corner)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)