Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Over pumped - blisters on nipples (NSFW picture)

I kind of overdid it last night, and when I took off the cups, my nipples had large fluid-filled blisters. 

What can I do to help them come down and avoid infection, and how do I prevent this from happening again?

(14-10-2024, 16:55)AllKindsOfFun Wrote:  I kind of overdid it last night, and when I took off the cups, my nipples had large fluid-filled blisters. 

What can I do to help them come down and avoid infection, and how do I prevent this from happening again?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So sorry that happened! I think ya gotta keep that super clean and give a rest before you pump much again. 

do you know what vac pressure you were using and for roughly how long? I’m trying to be safe while using long term pressure and hoping to stay away from the danger line. Thanks for any data point you can give me. Looks like that will heal fine with some time.

Don't pump at higher range and if you are at 20 or 25 then pump for a lower amount of time.

Some people need to ease into pumping so the body can acclimate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)