Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Another New Evebra Log

Hi everyone! I’m new here and so glad I found this forum. Thank you everyone for sharing so much great info!

I’m new to NBE and started a program of a bunch of supplements on Sept 14 and started vac pumping with a noogleberry on Oct 3 and with an Evebra Oct 9. Here are my measurements when I started NBE:

Underboob: 39.5 
Bustline: 43.15

These are average of three measurements and had not changed at all when i started pumping. 

I used the noogleberry XL cups because I have a wide chest and they were almost too wide to hold suction. They did not have the silicone rings for that size cup so i got the foam ones with airlocks and a gauged hand pump. I averaged two hours a day and pumped to a pretty high pressure and stretched my boobs a lot. I was putting red marks down that lasted a long while and likely over pumping myself. The foam rings were fairly useless and uncomfortable btw. 

I read the long writeup here by multiple users (thanks!) and read the clinical papers about the Evebra and decided to switch systems. If i was gonna do so much effort every day, i really wanted the best chance of success. I know noogleberry type systems work for some people, but I know myself and I would likely overpump and hurt myself with a noogle and the long down time between pumpings might lead to a poor long term result for me. 

i started with cup 2 on the Evebra and I’m on cup 4 here on day 9. They fit me quite well, but I’m wide and i fear they would be too big for smaller width chests with the single size silicone skirts. I wish they had two sizes of widths for more people. I’ve already ordered the size 6 cups. 

Here are my Evebra hours so far. You can see I’m getting used to the system still:

Day 1 - 5 hours 20mmHg with evebra pump
Day 2 - 5 hours 20mmHg with evebra pump
Day 3 - 7 hours 50mmHg 2 min 30mmHg 6 min cycle with DeRoyal Pro-II
Day 4 - 10 hours, 50/30 cycle pressures
Day 5 - 12 hours, 4 sleeping at 30mmHg, 8 at 50/30
Day 6 - 12 hours, 2 sleeping at 30, 10 at 50/30
Day 7 - 10 hours none sleeping, all 50/30
Day 8 - 12.5 hours, 7 sleeping at 30, rest 50/30
Day 9 - 12.5 hours, none sleeping, mostly 50/30 tried one hour 70/40
Day 10 - 7.5 hours sleeping at 25 mmHg and writing this in the AM!

Sleeping has been getting easier with the system on and i sleep mostly on my back now which took getting used to for me. I turn to my side briefly and i dont lose pressure much propped up on a pillow kinda and then turn back to my back. 

I think I’m going to ease up on the higher pressure cycling though and try to remind myself this is a marathon and not a sprint. 

I just set my pump to 35 for 2 min and 25 for 4 min for the day. We’ll see if it stays comfortable. I know this is challenging for my skin for as many hours as i want to wear it. I’m more worried about the skin surface damage that might prevent pumping for a bit if i overdo it. Also the clinical studies were all 20mmHg for 10 or 12 hours for 10 weeks so I’m telling myself to trust the science and trying to listen. 

The system is comfortable enough for long stretches but you cant hide it to go out really. I’m pretty wide chested so I can kinda get away with a big hoody and drive somewhere, but i look absurd. i wouldnt go to the grocery store with the system on or do a zoom meeting or anything. 

I’m working at home now, but i take zoom calls a lot and have to take off the system for those and my hours aren’t like long stretches. Mostly the numbers above are like 5 sessions a day adding up to the total. I have no idea if intermittent is worse than continuous with longer breaks. Anyone have any ideas there?

My directly after long session measurements are two inches more bust line, but it fades fast right now. I’m still super early though. I should take a 6 hours off or whatever measurement, but I’m too busy trying to get the hours in right now. I have pics from the start and I’m fuller looking a little, but pumping all the time on and off, so hard to judge. 

My target is 12 weeks continuous use from start of Evebra and then reassess. I’m super hopeful. If i lose work from home status, I may have to reduce hours and increase pressure some. 

Any tips are most welcome! Thank you all so much!
Shocked 

Evebra just updated their website with a new video and some info that was in their instructions with the system, but not online. including the attached chart that i screenshot. 

Note they estimate a doubling of long term breast size if you wear for 6 months. I find this hard to believe, but they have been direct about all the science so far and have lots of studies posted. so i don’t know. 

if i double in volume from my 39D (which various charts say is about 800 cc per boob now), i’ll end up with 1600 cc per boob? i don’t know about that. I mean that would be a 39F or so?!? i wear 38D now because no one sells a 39 so i guess that would be 38FF?

38 plus 7 (FF) is long term maybe a 45 inch or 46 inch bust? this sounds far fetched. 

also to do this in 6 months I would need 800 cc new in 180 days or over 4 ml per day of growth. elsewhere in the Evebra website they say 1 ml a day of growth. So maybe that is for women starting with much less than i have now? The 1 ml/day number doesn’t square with their other graph that says double volume in 6 months. 

I have 800 cc now roughly so MAYBE if I induce edema and hold it i can get 4 new cc a day, but I’m not going to count on it for sure. 

i made some changes on my routine since I posted last, namely I switched to 25mm/hg sustained from the cycling I was doing. I do some cycling to 35 mm/Hg but only a little. the higher pressure was hurting my skin around the skirts so i added some tagaderm to some skin sores which thankfully are healing fast. i also increased the amount of the petroleum jelly goo I’m using to protect my skin. 

i found that long term at 25mm/hg gets me almost the same size as the heavier pressures and is easier on my skin. 

I have measured right after 12 hours of pumping and I’m up like 1.5 inch bust to 44.5 (my baseline is 43 inch). At six hours off pump i am 44 (up an inch), so i feel good that swelling from longer sessions seems to hold until I get back on pump. I’m going to try maxxing my hours at low pressure for as many weeks as i can here early. I did 16.75 a personal best on day 10 a personal best and 14 hours on day 11. how long i do this process i have not decided yet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi love, there is no such thing as a 39 inch band bra, bras go by 2 inches difference when you measure an odd number for your underbust you either round up 1 inch or round down 1 inch, I see your underbust measures at 39.5 inches so in your case you definitely wouldn't round down but round up that extra 0.5 inch to a 40 band so a 40D cup, also theres a thing called sister sizing, meaning if you wear a 40D you could sister size up a band and down a cup and wear a 42C which has the exact same cup volume just looser band(which you don't really want as the band should be extremely firm as the band gives 80-90% of the support, not the straps like some big corps claim just to sell you their product) this is why for strapless I wear a 30GG when my usual size is a 32G, because with strapless bras you should always go down a band size and up a cup size so that the band is extra tight but the cup volume is the same as your usual size, that way you have no issues of the strapless slipping down as a lot of women do. Hope this all helps! Evebra looks great I'm actually so happy for you girls who can afford it because it's by the same maker of Brava so you just know it works!  Heart

thanks so much! i couldnt figure out why i could never find a 39! i wear some 38D and some 40C depending on the brand. i don’t actually own any strapless bras but i’ll for sure look into some as I hopefully grow in the Evebra process. I’m wearing the Evebra now and got a lot of hours in over the weekend. I’m super fortunate to be able to afford it for sure and I’m super hopeful it’ll work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)