Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Evebra Pumping Program

A lot of seriously stressful stuff hit me this week, and I just did not want to deal with pumping at the end of a long day. On top of that, pumping was just more painful than usual this week. I’m not sure why. I definitely wasn’t pumping harder than usual. The pain I had wasn’t the concerning kind of pain you can get in your armpit nerve while pumping, just a general sore feeling like I worked out a muscle too hard, except in my boobs lol. It made me feel like I was pumping at a much higher pressure than I actually was. Long story short, I missed 2 whole nights this week, so my hours dropped all the way back to 3.5 on average.

Week 6 Average pumping per day: 3.5 hrs

Hi! Hope you are feeling better and maybe less stressed with the weekend coming up! Thanks for posting this and for the link i think you shared to the ebay wound vac Deroyal Pro-II on the other thread. I’m using it right now! 

I’ll start my own log here in another thread in a moment as we’re both new Evebra users. Thanks for all your info and guidance!

(18-10-2024, 13:29)blueseltzer Wrote:  Hi! Hope you are feeling better and maybe less stressed with the weekend coming up! Thanks for posting this and for the link i think you shared to the ebay wound vac Deroyal Pro-II on the other thread. I’m using it right now! 

I’ll start my own log here in another thread in a moment as we’re both new Evebra users. Thanks for all your info and guidance!

Thanks Blue. Feeling a little bit accountable to somebody helps me sometimes. Knowing that people are reading my log makes me feel like I have to keep going with my program no matter what, which is sometimes a bad thing but usually a good thing. Right now it feels like a good thing even though I am taking a short break from NBE. I thought I would stop for a week until the worst of the “stressful thing” is over. I may change my mind and start again tonight. I don’t know.

Oh my goodness. I’m reading everything ravenously right now. I get kinda obsessive about things sometimes and growing my boobs is like my new obsessive fascination. I’m really happy with how my everbra use is going even though I’m only on day 15. i’ll go a couple more days and take some measurements and post on my thread with an update soon. 

I hope your stress is minimized and if you do decide to restart NBE that you are doing it for all the right and happy reasons!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)