Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

[archive] JUST STARTED MAMMARY PLUS

JUST STARTED MAMMARY PLUS
May 19 2008 at 8:55 PM tiffany (Login tnh9189)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI! I JUST STARTED TRIPE STRENGTH MAMMARY. YOU CAN BUY IT OFF EBAY OR AMAZON. I AM NEW TO THE FORUM AND HAVE READ A LOT OF POSTS. I WILL POST SOON TO INFORM YOU OF MY PROGRESS IF ANY! I'M HOPING. I'VE TRIED GORBUST AND BUSTBOOM NO RESULTS OR TINGLES Sad HOW LONG HAS IT TAKEN YOU GUYS TO SEE RESULTS ON BOVINEO OVARY OR IN MY CASR RAW MAMMARY?

Author Reply

Princess Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: JUST STARTED MAMMARY PLUS May 21 2008, 8:05 AM

What brand is it?

tiffany
(no login) triple strength mammary May 21 2008, 8:10 AM

it is by herbal stimulants. you can get it at various sites for under 30$.

alexis
(no login) Re: JUST STARTED MAMMARY PLUS May 22 2008, 6:03 AM

It took me about six weeks (with protien shakes) to see results. They were very slight (half an inch or so)...but I am still growing little by little...good luck with yours!

tiffany
(no login) Re: JUST STARTED MAMMARY PLUS May 23 2008, 2:01 AM

Thanks that will keep me motivated knowing that you had results. I will have to buy some protein shakes to take with mine. I've been taking three pills a day of triple strength mammary. Can you refer your protein shakes to me? I've tried some before but they did not taste very good.

alexis
(no login) Re: JUST STARTED MAMMARY PLUS May 23 2008, 6:17 AM

Tiffany,

I would be happy to, but it depends on where you live. If you live in the United States (where I do), then gow to any GNC store and get their protien shake called "Wheybolic Extreme 60". It has a tone of amino acids in it in additon to protien and when you mix it with a cup or two of milk (in a blender) it tastes really good. If you live in Europe or elsewhere, I dont have any reccomendations because when I was over there teaching English I had a very hard time finding any that tasted even halfway decent. On ebay maybe...I am not sure. Hope this helps and good luck

Julia
(no login) Re: JUST STARTED MAMMARY PLUS May 25 2008, 9:37 AM

Why would ingesting mammary glands make your breasts grow? It's just milk glands from an animal. They couldn't contain any useful hormones surely... It just seems strange to me that it could possibly work.

tiffany
(no login) Re: JUST STARTED MAMMARY PLUS May 26 2008, 11:21 PM

That is true. It does sound strange but the only way to know is to try. People have had results off of it.

AnnMarie
(no login) Tripple Strength Mammaries June 18 2008, 3:02 PM

I am looking to purchase this product.

Just a few questions;

1)Has it worked for you?

2)How long does it take for you to see results?

3)Do you have to take something in conjuction on the supplements?

Pls tell me where you brought it from?

tiffany
(no login) Re: JUST STARTED MAMMARY PLUS June 18 2008, 4:30 PM

I got mine off of ebay. You can get it off amazon or enlargeyourbreasts. It's claim is to work pretty quick. Within a few months. Personally I have had no results yet. Not even a month yet. You can look at the testimonials they have and see if you'd like to try based on that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)