Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

[archive] WHOSE TRIED RAW MAMMARY FOR BREAST ENLARGEMENT?

WHOSE TRIED RAW MAMMARY FOR BREAST ENLARGEMENT?
November 25 2007 at 6:41 PM AnnMarie2007 (Login AnnMarie2007)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Typed in Raw mammary into the search engine, and all these transexual websites were showing up.

The website states that the Raw mammary helps to enhance the breast and develop the milk glands.

Does this mean if you take the product would you product breast milk although you are not pregnant?

Author Reply
lady lee
(no login) mammary recommended by company November 28 2007, 9:16 PM

I buy from an obscure glandular products company and they recommended their raw mammary for BE. (I had called inquiring about help for BE.) They said a client of theirs had increased breast size, but that is not the point of their company's products. (the guy was a nutritionist but never heard of taking BO for BE) I bought a bottle, they kind of stink! I am taking their BO with great results. I was adding in mammary, but not alone.

Jess
(no login) Re: WHOSE TRIED RAW MAMMARY FOR BREAST ENLARGEMENT? December 10 2007, 9:59 AM

Wow, that's pretty interesting. Please do keep up posted on your results!

Davilee
(Login Davata) HI.. January 13 2008, 6:19 AM

LadyLee or anyone else have a source link that you'd recommend for the raw mammary? Thanks. >Davilee

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: WHOSE TRIED RAW MAMMARY FOR BREAST ENLARGEMENT? January 13 2008, 7:57 PM

I was looking at Fawn's website (botanicalbeautylab) and noticed she was selling mammary. If you do start taking it will you cut back on the other herbs/glandulars to see if the mammary does anything for you? I think many people (myself included) are very curious to know the effects of mammary. Please keep us updated. Thanks.

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) Re: WHOSE TRIED RAW MAMMARY FOR BREAST ENLARGEMENT? January 13 2008, 9:24 PM

Try the brand Ultra Enterprises at Ultraent.com. I got BO and Raw Mammary from them. They also have the usual Raw Pituitary, etc. Nice customer service over the phone, too. But don't email...I never got a response.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)