Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

QUESTION about type of progesterone and chiyomilks bra :o

I've always been a 34 band size so that didn't change for me with their sizing, only the cup size went up. I find the band to be snug, which is good, since it's holding everything in place. The Mother's Day sale starts tomorrow, so I'm getting another step 1 bra so I can rotate them. I have the Prima Angie Bra right now and love it...just wish they were a little cheaper!

Thanks - I'm probably best to go with the 34b - and the sale - I will be checking that out!

I can't get the coupon code to work for the sale. Wonder what's up with that.

I can't get their online store to load up Sad I'll try in the week I guess because with 20% off that makes the prices more reasonable.

Summerglow: that discount is only for Yukine brand - I figured it out when the code wouldn't work for me either.

They want to charge me $54 shipping!!! I was prepared to pay for the bras but after charging more than half the order cost again in shipping I was out. I think shipping should be $15 max. There is no way they can justify over $50 USD for international shipping!!!

If you're a first time customer you should see if the OPEN10 coupon code still works. It did for me a few weeks back. I saw that you had to get the Yukine brand for the current sale, but that's not the bra I want, so I might just get another step 1.

are you in the US?

Nope - Australia. Shipping for a couple of bras shouldn't be that much though. I can't imagine they would be very heavy!

I asked them about shipping and if there were any other options. The OPEN10 code doesn't work unfortunately.

I ordered a step 1 yesterday, an yes I reeled at the shipping!!!!

But I looked at this last year, n I thought, what the heck I'm not back in NY till next June so gonna just stump it. But ridiculous! This bra had better be good. So gutted, I went to NY in December but didn't want bf to see the prices!

I hope it doesn't cost that much in shipping since I'm in the US and the site says NY. Crazy it would be so much since bras are light.

I found another site that also sells Bradelis bras direct from Japan. I couldn't get a clear answer about shipping, but you might find a better deal here:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?pf=&pt=&f=0&fs=0&vm=2&sm=0&st=&tl=0&k=bradelis+step

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)