Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

Bra to help move fat to your bust ...

(01-02-2014, 18:32)myboobs Wrote:  
(01-02-2014, 14:37)pokki Wrote:  Hey all sorry to barge in but I just wanted to say I'm a firm believer in fat brushing and this is why

The correct way to put on a bra requires you to brush your fat from the sides into your cups. Professional bra fitters recommend doing this because most women wear the wrong bra size which pushes the fat back, once a woman starts wearing the right bra size she must bring all the fat that was pushed to the armpits and back back where it belings. Its very common for women to go up 1-2 cup sizes once they begin wearing the right bra and puttting it on correctly. This alone is proff enough that yes fat CAN be transferred naturally Big Grin

I used to wear a 34D until I got fitted professionally into a 32DD I am now a 30G despite the fact I've lost 30lbs (P.S I also brush fat from other places like chiyo. Also some fitters told me I'm a 30H but I never tried it on xD)

DD = H = G !! crumbs !! :O
you must post some pics Big Grin

I agree! Only if you feel comfortable obviously, if I was that big I'd be showing them off at every opportunity! Haha

Well some of that growth comes from the fact that I lost inches under the bust but nothing from the bust measurement but the important factor to also notice is that I was on a weight loss journey for a while and 30lbs is quite a substantial amount and despite this I still kept my bust at 39' (my underbust is now 29 so I've lost an inch from there since the last time I measured :O oooh!) before I lost weight my underbust was 34 and before I began using the right bra my bust measurement was 38! All in all it took me about a year to get where I am but it could be shorter if you don't have to lose weight. I wish I had taken before pictures but at the time I wasn't into NBE I only began researching NBE when I decided I want a phase 2 weight loss (goal 20-25lbs) and want to continue with my success in keeping the boobs Big Grin

Another thing I have not been able to find any nice and affordable bras in my size so I use 32F bra Angry In easter I'm going to buy a bust shaping thing and also one to wear while I sleep (they are big in Asia and I buy a ton of stuff from there so I've seen quite a few) so if you guys know any online store that seels good underwear I'd be really grateful to know Smile

I'll add a picture of how I look like currently ASAP (either later or latest monday!)

Here's the picture, sorry for the bad quality I had nowhere to put my phone so I had to take a side shot Angry I hope it gives you kind of an idea (although I think they look smaller than 39'.. sigh). Also do you guys think I have tuberous breasts? Huh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-02-2014, 22:53)pokki Wrote:  Well some of that growth comes from the fact that I lost inches under the bust but nothing from the bust measurement but the important factor to also notice is that I was on a weight loss journey for a while and 30lbs is quite a substantial amount and despite this I still kept my bust at 39' (my underbust is now 29 so I've lost an inch from there since the last time I measured :O oooh!) before I lost weight my underbust was 34 and before I began using the right bra my bust measurement was 38! All in all it took me about a year to get where I am but it could be shorter if you don't have to lose weight. I wish I had taken before pictures but at the time I wasn't into NBE I only began researching NBE when I decided I want a phase 2 weight loss (goal 20-25lbs) and want to continue with my success in keeping the boobs Big Grin

Another thing I have not been able to find any nice and affordable bras in my size so I use 32F bra Angry In easter I'm going to buy a bust shaping thing and also one to wear while I sleep (they are big in Asia and I buy a ton of stuff from there so I've seen quite a few) so if you guys know any online store that seels good underwear I'd be really grateful to know Smile

I'll add a picture of how I look like currently ASAP (either later or latest monday!)

Here's the picture, sorry for the bad quality I had nowhere to put my phone so I had to take a side shot Angry I hope it gives you kind of an idea (although I think they look smaller than 39'.. sigh). Also do you guys think I have tuberous breasts? Huh

They're gorgeous!

Perfection Smile
congrats on the weight loss too! Can't believe you kept your boobs, mine are usually the first place i lose weight but lately the weights stayed there and my stomach has started to get thinner so maybe I'll be lucky like you!

Thank you both very much Big Grin

I think it's probable one of the reasons why I kept my boobs is because I began wearing an appropiate bra size unfortunately since then I haven't updated and now I still have a ton of armpit and back fat that needs to be transferred to the cup Dodgy I guess I'll just buy a sister size and alter it to fit me so I can get rid of the spilage Smile

Having said that where you lose weight the most could also be due to fat distribution I lost 11 inches off my waist also lost a lot from my face, legs and arms but nothing from bust or hips!
Although to be honest mine are nothing compared to the women in my family, they always tell me I have small boobies Shy All of them have also managed to somehow stay the same bra size they were during pregnancy crazy...

Whatever the case I'm sure you guys will definitely grow with this! Big Grin

Today when I "scooped" as much fat as possible (from the back and under my arms) into my bra, I saw cleavage for the first time in my life, lol. But the interesting thing is, that I was able to push more fat into the right side of my bra, than on the left side, even though my right boob is smaller than my left boob. So obviously I have more under arm fat on the right side and thus a smaller boob there. Big Grin

What do you guys think about the following bras?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hotsales-...55154.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/new-arriv...86752.html

[attachment=5369]
(02-02-2014, 18:39)peggy Wrote:  What do you guys think about the following bras?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hotsales-...55154.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/new-arriv...86752.html

Peggy I'm exactly the same, on one boob I have nipples poking out of the cups now since doing the swooping which looks insane.

I like the second black one! Please upload anymore that you find.
I'l hunt out the picture of the one I have ordered from amazon although the style is different and possibly contradictory to what Pokki is saying, I actually brought it prior to jumping into this thread :s But for me it would work as I do hunch over, always have which doesn't help me posture!

Yes, I think I will buy the second one. Smile

Btw. did you see my signature (last sentence)? Tongue

(02-02-2014, 19:16)peggy Wrote:  Yes, I think I will buy the second one. Smile

Btw. did you see my signature (last sentence)? Tongue

OH HA HA im laughing out loud here!! That's hilarious!!! That could be taken soo many ways :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)