Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)

What does it take for a BBL and Breast Fat Transfer Surgery to be undone?

I don't think I'll ever get surgery to get a really curvy and thick body (mainly because of cost, the risk involved and my personal weariness to comestic surgery) but I feel like I'm a good candidate for both a BBL and Breast Fat Transfer Surgery to get the body I want since I have unwanted belly fat and love handles and my breasts are already big, I just want them to be huge. 

My main question is just after surgery and recovery is down, how much weight would someone have to lose or gain in order to undo the effects of a BBL or BFTS? These procedures are the literal surgical modification of body fat distribution, but do they really change the way body fat is distributed moving forward or not? Like if you gained weight, would it go to the butt and/or boobs more than your stomach first or would the old way you gain body fat just take over on top of the BBL and BFTS. I'm guessing it's probably the second option (genetic body fat distribution), but I read somewhere if there's already a significant amount of body fat on one part of the body, the body is more inclined to add body fat to that area, so that's why I'm asking. I hope that makes sense. 

Like basically would getting a huge ass and boobs from a BBL and Breast Fat Transfer Surgery make your body inclined to gain body fat in those areas first or not?

(24-09-2024, 06:05)chichioppai Wrote:  do they really change the way body fat is distributed moving forward or not?

Yes they do - because the fat cells which are moved in these procedures are relocated permanently.

(24-09-2024, 06:05)chichioppai Wrote:  how much weight would someone have to lose or gain in order to undo the effects of a BBL or BFTS? 

Any weight loss whatsoever could possibly undo the effects of the surgery, so you're supposed to avoid it. It's recommended to keep a stable weight after surgery to try and maintain the results as well as possible.

Fat transfer cells can and will die. The farther they are moved the more likely this will happen. So fat transferred from arms, back or below boobs to boobs will be best. Belly generally ok, hip on down and more likely failure. Also many small injections better than a few large ones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
(advertisement)