Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is your BOOB SIZE goal?? :)!! (Share your story)

My bra size? I don't wanna know.. jk I do have trouble with that question tho since I usually don't wear one. (mainly xs sports bras) I'm guessing I'm an AA. (I think I started aven less than an AA) I bought a few A cups recently though and they are comfortable enough to wear but a little loose. My goal is to fill out these bras i bought and be a full A cup. But once I reach that I'm sure I'll want to be a B haha. I'm already happy with my progress so far and I'm not that conserned with the cup size I end up with. They just keep looking better and better :0) I want them bigger cuz my butt is huge and bubbly. I love it but i feel silly looking so modest from the front and then BAM! bubble butt!!! and its embarassing but in some of my dreams my breasts are big and i love it!! HAHA I don't want implants though cuz i'd feel fake. I actually don't mind life with them being small. It used to make me really insecure when i was younger but i realized guys don't care at all and still love them. So i used to want them bigger for guys but now I just want it for me. I like to workout, be fit, and look good. So If i can look a little better and grow a bit it's worth the effort. They have grown about 3/4 an in. Since I started with so little that makes a big difference to me and they feel and look much bigger, but I still have work to do! In 2 weeks it'll be my 3 month mark when I plan on taking a break and after to start up again for another 3 months. So that's my story! Good luck to everyone!!!!

What is your bra size?
32b bras fit me well, however according to my measurement, my official size is between 32 a and 32aa. Sad

What is your goal? / Why did you pick that goal?
My goal is 32 full c. I think that would suit me the best, plus i think its the ideal breast size. But i have 6,5 cms (2,5 inches) to grow, so its a loong way there.

Why do you want larger breast?
It looks good. Big Grin

How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
My boyfriend talks about other girls a lot. Sad That just damaged my confidence. So i have lots of confidence issues, i will feel much better once i reach my goal. I just want a flawless body, which is possible for me to achieve.

Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants?
Because implants suck. lol

Have your breast grown yet? How much?
My breasts have grown almost 1,5 inches but then 1 inch of it has gone. I was just doing massages, so i'm happy that the 1/2 inch stayed.

How long have you been on a program?
I've massaged for 3 months or so, i can't call this a program actually. Now i'm preparing my stuff, i will be on a real cool program in a week. I'm really hopeful. I feel that my breasts are just eager to grow, lol. Big Grin

BTW, i also love reading stories here. I feel like i have lots of sisters and i'm just really happy to share my story without being ashamed. I'm grateful to you all.

Linda

Quote:BTW, i also love reading stories here. I feel like i have lots of sisters and i'm just really happy to share my story without being ashamed. I'm grateful to you all.
I'm so glad you guys feel comfortable sharing your stories. Smile This site really has some of the sweetest people ever! Plus, I love giving people boob compliment without getting strange looks =D

What a fun thread Smile I also love reading other girls' stories so I'll share mine.

What is your bra size?
34B/C
Full 34C. I think that size is perfect for my shape and reachable.
Initially it was to improve my breast shape. They were also very uneven. Now I love the change it gave me and I think a 34C would look perfect on my body.
How would your life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
It has improved my self esteem. I swim a lot and have to go to the changeroom and I don't hide my breasts anymore. Getting intimite with my bf doesn't have to be lights off anymore. Life with smaller breasts has it pros ... f.ex. I do gymnastics and other sports and small breasts are better in sports for sure.
Silicone is silicone, not breasts. I don't think fake is beautiful, it is just fake. Like cheating on a test.
YES! I was a small 34A to begin with and am now a large B, small C. Also my breasts have evened out almost entirly and the shape is perfect Smile I LOVE NBE Smile
I have been on some NBE program for 2 and a half year.

Hi everyone...I've always been very depressed about my boob size. I am 30 years old and have 4 children. During late pregnancy I went to a 34c!!! This is the only time I've had boobs. My size is a debate really, I wear a 32AA but on charts I either come out as not a size (very depressing or 32AA or 30B. I would love to be a full 32B. I think this size would make me look in proportion. I want bigger boobs to feel feminine, to not go into shops and struggle to find a bra small enough. Having bigger boobs would change my life, I would feel confident. I don't really want to put myself through surgery and simply can't afford it. I have just started the Perfect C programme 3 days ago so not seen any difference yet. The pills smell horrid and the hard thing for me is drinking so much water. I've never drunk a lot and now drink 1.5 litres each day. I've joined a forum to try and get a bit of support from others in the same boat and to support others if I can.

What a fun threadSmile Nice to read all these stories of you sweet girls.

What is your bra size?
I am a full 34A or small 34B

First of all: I looooooooove small breastsHeart On me, but also on other girls. It is so much more sophisticated, classy and girly. Especially nakedBlush BUT: in clothes, bikini, etc., I think larger boobies have their charm. My goal is not to get huge breasts, but more to even them out and make them look bouncier, healthier and rounder. There is a visible difference between left and right and I don't like that. I have a nice shaped, full bootie and feel that larger boobs would match my butt and body shape better. And it will make me look better in clothes. To make a long story short: I think what would suit me best would be 32C/34C. Definately not bigger than that. The bigger they are, the easier they will sag too you know.

Why do you want larger breasts?
Explained in previous answerWink

My life would not change one bitWink I would only wear more low cut clothes to show off my cleavage. I have never had problems with my smaller breasts. Yeah, when I was a teenager I would sometimes dream about having that beautiful cleavage because I thought that it would give me more self-esteem. Now that I am reaching my 30's and am more experienced, I know that being sexy is so much more than boobs. It can be in what you wear, the look in your eyes, etc. Just the way you feel about yourself. And yes, if bigger boobs will give you that feeling, than they probably will make you more sexy!

Implants were never even an option for me. NBE, for me, is about improving my body. I have breasts (small ones, yes, but still!), and in my opinion implants are not pretty and not healthy looking. Again, in clothes maybe, but naked? Uhuh!

I am at this point working on some other health issues (mostly hormone related) and in that process I have grown about 1.5 cm. After that I will start my actual NBE.

I haven't started yet. Still doing lots of research though! I have been on and off this forum for over a year now. It has taught me so much about my body and hormones.

What is your bra size?
Currently I am 32AA, prior I am 32AAA

My goal size is to have a breast round measurement the same size of my butt which is 35"-36". Is either a C or D cup. I gather the higher you aim the more you are going to achieve.

Why do you want larger breasts?
I never wanted larger breast in my puberty. I hope it didn't grow and it actually didn't. I do sport while at school for them to dance around when I run or jump is something really distracting.

I started to want them when I am 20++ year old the time I stop running or jumping around. I am a girl who love to see curves in women. Now I like some on myself too. Aside of course it will also make me look great in swim wear and all kinds of outfit.

My life with smaller breast is fine though I get nasty comments every now and then which I am able to handle. I am a confidence girl so having breast or non life still goes on. I don't think my life with larger breast will change just that I will be able to wear all kinds of clothes. Probably people perspective or idea towards me is going to change. Friends that use to comment might get a shock some how. But seriously I don't care. Tongue

I don't believe in going under the knife without emergency. I can go under a needle with no emergency but not knife. Beside the thought of having to change the implant every 10 years is crazy. I am not going to make any plastic surgeon rich by wracking up by body.

My girls have grown 1" since I started with BO.

I have been on it for almost 4 months. First 2 months I play around and though I have growth spurt it didn't stay. This 2 months everything seems to be more permanent. My mammary gland originally the size of 1.5" in diameter has expand to be larger than my palm.

What is your bra size?
still not sure about this, I'm going to say 34A on the left and 34AA on the right, the girls are way too uneven.

My primary goal is to even things out, but wouldn't mind having full 34B's or 34C's in the end
Why do you want larger breast? I just really want even breasts, if i had larger breasts that were uneven i would probably get reduction, but who wants even breasts if it means being reduced to AA's? I just want a bra that isn't a sports bra that fits me well.
How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast. I wouldn't be nervous at the gym about my breasts, I have always been self conscious about them and i think that would go away
Why did you pick natural enhancement over implants? I don't want to go under a surgery, implants are too high maintinence, there are too many risks, money
Have your breast grown yet? How much? not really, but i am feeling some growing pains.
How long have you been on a program? a couple weeks.

I started developing my breasts one year ago (male) I was completely flat and I would say I have reached AA and if I can reach a small B I will be happy. Thanks.

What is your bra size?
34 b
I'm not sure yet. right now i just want noticeable growth. probably a 34c or d, we'll see when we get there.
to look better and feel better!
How would you? life change with larger breast? ? How is your life with smaller breast.
i think it would boost self-confidence
implants are terrible. they usually look terrible and feel fake and you have to keep replacing them.
1 inch
i was taking herbs for about 4 years with NO results, so I quit taking them. I've been using noogleberry since early march and have grown 1 inch in about 2 months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon