Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

Yep, that's all about brain cabling and treating nervous system info therefore genetics! I do have sensitive nipples, under some circumstances during puberty, having them in contact with textiles could make them feel like "cold burning", that was really annoying. Now I don't have that problem anymore and it's just all for the good time in bed Smile I hope I don't lose that with any growth though, that's just awesome. But if you want to try to offer your breasts more freedom once in a while, patches seem to me like the most comfortable solution.

Yikes!!! Never experienced the cold burning feeling! That sounds excruciating. Glad you don't have that problem anymore.

But I agree with you, I do treasure the sensitivity to an extent and I hope I never lose it.

Right now I'm being brave and going braless with a tank top and a hoodie! And you know what, it's making me realize how small my bras make my breasts look. I'm amazed at how much my boobs are filling out the front of this hoodie. My boobs seem so wide when they're not squashed into a bra.

But the fabric of this tank top is driving my nipples crazy. I can do this...

Thanks to this crazy interesting, informative thread by the fabulous Mistress~Lotus: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19987 I've started drinking a fusion of green and white tea. I did some research and discovered that my beloved black tea can increase testosterone. Sad I drank it twice a day before I found that out. The green and white fusion is tasty, though, so I don't miss it.

I've started doing something different when I massage: When I do my first set of deer massages during my massage session, every 10 count, I do a few chi massages before continuing on to the next 10. I noticed I can get light sensations dancing around inside my left breast when I do that (my right breast seems to be sleepy all the time... WAKE UP, RIGHTY!).

I'm still experimenting with going braless as much as possible around the house. It's improving my posture! I keep thinking 'Uh oh, there's nothing supporting my boobs! Have to keep my back straight and my shoulders back to keep the saggage at bay!' I also need to remember to do my prayer chest exercise after I massage. I forget more often then not.

Tomorrow is "sugar is allowed" day! Chocolate, here I come. *rubs hands together eagerly*

(25-03-2014, 12:22 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks to this crazy interesting, informative thread by the fabulous Mistress~Lotus: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19987 I've started drinking a fusion of green and white tea. I did some research and discovered that my beloved black tea can increase testosterone. Sad I drank it twice a day before I found that out. The green and white fusion is tasty, though, so I don't miss it.

I've started doing something different when I massage: When I do my first set of deer massages during my massage session, every 10 count, I do a few chi massages before continuing on to the next 10. I noticed I can get light sensations dancing around inside my left breast when I do that (my right breast seems to be sleepy all the time... WAKE UP, RIGHTY!).

I'm still experimenting with going braless as much as possible around the house. It's improving my posture! I keep thinking 'Uh oh, there's nothing supporting my boobs! Have to keep my back straight and my shoulders back to keep the saggage at bay!' I also need to remember to do my prayer chest exercise after I massage. I forget more often then not.

Tomorrow is "sugar is allowed" day! Chocolate, here I come. *rubs hands together eagerly*

Im doing that too!!!! Alternating deer &chi. Just started doing it the past few days SUPRISE SUPRISE LOL

ps eat some bloody chocolate for me too will you cause no choccy is sooooo depressing!

Of course you started doing it, too, my soul sister. Tongue

Did you stop your daily ritual with the organic chocolate ice cream? Sad

(25-03-2014, 12:30 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Of course you started doing it, too, my soul sister. Tongue

Did you stop your daily ritual with the organic chocolate ice cream? Sad

Thats sooo funny how we do that "sis"Wink
Ive also started taking a hottie to bed and warming boobies with it at night!

Sadly yes no ice cream for me *sobs*

Actually im going to try and find sugar free ice cream!!!! Surely there is such a thing!!!

Ooo, doesn't the hottie feel so good on your boobs? Putting heat on my breasts is my favorite part of my massage routine.

You've got me looking up sugar free ice cream now. I found a recipe that looks yummy! http://www.mckennagordon.com/blog/health...-ice-cream Not 100% sugar free, but no processed sugar, and agave nectar isn't nearly as bad for you as white sugar.

(25-03-2014, 12:50 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ooo, doesn't the hottie feel so good on your boobs? Putting heat on my breasts is my favorite part of my massage routine.

You've got me looking up sugar free ice cream now. I found a recipe that looks yummy! http://www.mckennagordon.com/blog/health...-ice-cream Not 100% sugar free, but no processed sugar, and agave nectar isn't nearly as bad for you as white sugar.

Well lazy bum bum me found some sugar and dairy free that the supermarkets sell. I imagine it tastes like dogs bollucks lol but i might try and sweeten it up with pure maple syrup.. mind you thats probably all sugar too :s il google the link ypu sent though Smile

LOL wow you make the store-bought stuff sound like it's going to be so appetizing that I hope you can save me some. Tongue Who knows, it might surprise you! I'm trying to arm myself with an arsenal of no/low sugar recipes for the summer when I want a cold treat. I think I'll be eating a lot of fruit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon