Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

Hi Ella. What's a SOD BUGGER?

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT!!!!!!!!!

I paid an extra 10 for shipping so aside from the 5 day processing I should get in around 2 weeks with any luck..

(11-04-2014, 07:45 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hi Ella. What's a SOD BUGGER?

Ha ha Peggy its just silly talk, like "gosh darn it" Smile

Where did you buy it? @ali?
Just the cups or the pump as well?

(11-04-2014, 07:47 PM)peggy Wrote:  Where did you buy it? @ali?
Just the cups or the pump as well?

Ok I brought it through the link where you got yours, its just the cups and I recall Karen saying the tubing is a slightly different width and or I might have to remove the airlock but il deal with that when they arrive assuming there may be an issue there. With any luck the Kang require a wider hose as mine is slipping off my cups and pumps anyway at present..

I hope it will arrive soon. Smile

Did you mention that you want the size L in the comment field?

(11-04-2014, 07:54 PM)peggy Wrote:  Did you mention that you want the size L in the comment field?

Definitely! Smile

Fine! Smile

BB, sorry for hijacking your thread. Blush

(11-04-2014, 07:40 PM)peggy Wrote:  Ok here is the picture of my "construction". Wink

Auughhh you are way too clever! That's fabulous! Smile Good thinking! It looks cuter than these clunky black lids of mine, too. Not that that matters, but I'm a sucker for all things pink!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon