Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

(18-04-2014, 02:42 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Next month's goals are as follows:

1. Keep up all the habits I've introduced so far, of course!

2. Increase MSM intake to 1/4 teaspoon 4 times a day.

3. Get serious about visualization. Every morning I'm going to imagine myself with breasts big enough to fill out the front of a beautiful winter coat (this is because I live somewhere VERY cold and I have to wear really warm, thick winter coats the majority of the year, and boy do they squash the girls down!), and every night I will try to perfect the warming and pulsing visualization exercise described here: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20056

That's all I'm going to add next month. I think I've discovered a great technique in pumping with the Kangzhu cups. Everything I do from now on is just going to be a complement to that.

You know I got this new MSM and it REALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UPSETS my tummy!
It didn't cost much cause I got it from iherb but it is 180caps and from DOCTORS BEST which I thought was a good brand so im gutted!!! The other type ive no doubt I could up to 4grams a day no issues but THIS STUFF Huh
Yes trying to now, visualise the law of attraction stuff everymorning before I get out of bed!
Good luck to us both Smile

Bummer about the MSM! What form is it in? Capsule or powder?

Hope the visualization works for you! I'm always so amazed when people grow from that alone. I can't even get just plain swelling or tingling from it (or binaural beats, or the rockmelon ringtone). Have to use more aggressive methods with my boobs (that apparently includes burning them, but I digress... Tongue ).

(18-04-2014, 11:06 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Bummer about the MSM! What form is it in? Capsule or powder?

Hope the visualization works for you! I'm always so amazed when people grow from that alone. I can't even get just plain swelling or tingling from it (or binaural beats, or the rockmelon ringtone). Have to use more aggressive methods with my boobs (that apparently includes burning them, but I digress... Tongue ).

Lol at burning them :p

running along with the aggresive approach for your boobs maybe "Thai Slapping" will be right up your alley!!!!!!

I'd LOOOVE to get that done! If anyone were willing to do it to me, I'd let them! I love the instant swelling you can get. I don't think I'd be good at doing it to myself, though. If only I lived in Thailand...

(18-04-2014, 11:16 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I'd LOOOVE to get that done! If anyone were willing to do it to me, I'd let them! I love the instant swelling you can get. I don't think I'd be good at doing it to myself, though. If only I lived in Thailand...

There must be something in it. You know those soldiers getting breasts on the side that their rifles repetitively slapped against etc.
I have devised my own breast slapping by gently slapping my arms against the sidesof my boobs when i do my walking. And NOBODY is the wiser with what im doing Wink

Happy easter sis!

Woooooow, you are clever! NBE in public! I'm going to start doing that.

Thank you! Same to you and yours. Smile

Even though this weekend is Easter, today felt more like Christmas! I got two packages in the mail today chock-full of goodies, including 4 gorgeous bras from Victoria's Secret.

All in 32D. The pink and white one on the upper left looked so huge, I just thought 'There's no way my boobs are filling that thing out.' I was wrong. In fact, my left boob was kind of going "*gasp!* Can't... breathe!" She wants me to go up a cup size, I think. Have to wait for righty to catch up.

No pumping until tomorrow night, when I take my bath, so I'm getting in three massage sessions today. My boobs look HUGE.

(20-04-2014, 12:25 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Even though this weekend is Easter, today felt more like Christmas! I got two packages in the mail today chock-full of goodies, including 4 gorgeous bras from Victoria's Secret.

All in 32D. The pink and white one on the upper left looked so huge, I just thought 'There's no way my boobs are filling that thing out.' I was wrong. In fact, my left boob was kind of going "*gasp!* Can't... breathe!" She wants me to go up a cup size, I think. Have to wait for righty to catch up.

No pumping until tomorrow night, when I take my bath, so I'm getting in three massage sessions today. My boobs look HUGE.

Black one is lovely Smile

Those bras are lovely, especially the black one with the dots. Love it.
The bras don't look like 32D, to me they look much smaller.

It's nice to hear that your boobs are HUGE. YAY. Smile

Ha ha, funnily enough, the black one is my least favorite. The pale pink looks best against my dark skin. Victoria's Secret's bras run small, so that's probably why they look small for 32D! Their D is more like a B cup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon