Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

I happened to wind up going shopping with a dear friend last night, and we just so happened to be in a store where they sold raw organic virgin cold pressed coconut oil for cheap. So I grabbed a big jar of it and just used it to massage and pump. Smells so good and makes my skin so silky!!! Plus a small amount goes a looong way, so it'll last forever, and you can use it as a natural heat protectant and shine serum for your hair. I'm going to use it all over my body as well, after I bathe and shower. It absorbs beautifully. I think this is a keeper. I might get some pure cocoa butter to mix with it to make a boobie butter.

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions! Love the feedback on here.

My skin broke out badly after using coconut oil. Sad

(13-06-2014, 04:19 PM)peggy Wrote:  My skin broke out badly after using coconut oil. Sad

Uh oh...

(13-06-2014, 04:22 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(13-06-2014, 04:19 PM)peggy Wrote:  My skin broke out badly after using coconut oil. Sad

Uh oh...
Its very therapeutic to take internally too. I take it when I remember to help keep me regular and I took some last night and I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! This usually happens too Smile

(13-06-2014, 07:56 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Uh oh...
Its very therapeutic to take internally too. I take it when I remember to help keep me regular and I took some last night and I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! This usually happens too Smile

I actually put some in my green smoothie! I almost always have a green smoothie at breakfast, and it made it taste soooo yummy and tropical because there's also pineapple in my smoothie. Doing that from now on!

So it's good for digestion and a sleep aide, too? I'm impressed. AND I've read it helps with cleansing out candida.

I'll keep an eye out for pimples, though...

(13-06-2014, 09:42 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(13-06-2014, 07:56 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Uh oh...

Try and not think of any pimples! Smile That way you will see it for all the best qualities and pimples can go all the way to hell! Big Grin

I actually put some in my green smoothie! I almost always have a green smoothie at breakfast, and it made it taste soooo yummy and tropical because there's also pineapple in my smoothie. Doing that from now on!

So it's good for digestion and a sleep aide, too? I'm impressed. AND I've read it helps with cleansing out candida.

I'll keep an eye out for pimples, though...

ok so I typed up a reply but nothing happened! :p

(13-06-2014, 09:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  ok so I typed up a reply but nothing happened! :p

REJECTED. Tongue

BB, I got acne from massaging with coconut oil only not from eating it. I eat it every day and I LOVE it. Big Grin

(13-06-2014, 10:47 PM)peggy Wrote:  BB, I got acne from massaging with coconut oil only not from eating it. I eat it every day and I LOVE it. Big Grin

Yep, I knew what you meant! I'm going to keep massaging with it, but if I start getting acne on my chest, I'll stop it. For whatever reason I seem to be lucky there, though. I don't break out too easily on my chest. I've used a few different things there and it just goes "Whatevs lol."

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon