Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program... (:

Also, cleavage! You were right Isabelle Tongue although the camera angle helped a lot :L I don't look like that in the mirror!

Doesn't matter. This is the age of the camera Big Grin

Wondering if anyone has any tips regrading the following:

I HATE that my boobs have nothing 'in the middle' of them. They, ironically, look smallest when I wear a bra because (without a clever camera angle) they look completely flat :/ The bulk of them is towards the sides.

I think the only reason they measure up as a 34D is because of how they, err, fall. People 3 cup sizes smaller look bigger than me without push up bras!

I never have any cleavage that can be seen while wearing clothes, even my most low cut ones (which I don't know why I own because I'm too self-conscious to wear them) but on the other hand, tight fitting clothes that cover my chest area completely make my boobs look big without extra padding for some reason.

It's becoming clear to me that my main issue with my boobs is the shape more than anything else but my supplements don't seem to be persuading anything to grow in the middle. The braless photos I've posted are a tad misleading because they're not close-up enough to show that my boobs are set WELL over an inch apart. (This is concealed by the way the shadow falls).

Does anyone know anything about how to achieve area specific breast growth? I'm having a stupid low dip at the moment and for some reason this is really getting to me. Once again I can't bear my boyfriend touching my breasts and I am seriously considering surgery just to amend the shape. I won't be able to afford it for a good few years (and I don't believe in paying for things on credit - not comfortable with spending money I don't have) which is no comfort. I feel like it's important that something changes immediately but I'm conflicted by the FACT that things like this can't be achieved quickly through NBE.

Sometimes I feel like I'm far too logical for depression... Nevertheless, it affects me and makes me fixate on things like this as if they are pivotal to my existence. It's embarassing that something so petty makes me feel like I'd rather not be alive. I realise that it's just a side effect of my illness (as well as that damned weight loss) and I'm making a concerted effort to trust my doctors and not take it too far. I've gone off tangent a bit but I've always received good advice on this forum.

Take up pumping? One at a time with the cup further than the middle, so that it covers your breast bone.

The tranny trick for low cut dresses is to tape them closer together. Take a roll of movers' tape, roll off a foot and stick the end under your armpit. Stick the first 4" on the underboob, and pull towards the middle before you stick on the rest and cut the tape. Repeat for the other breast. You may need three or four pieces of tape before you get the right shape.

Exercise: hands folded, forearms upwards, upper arms level (flat) with your elbows touching each other before your chin: this is what takes the muscle power. Move your hands upwards to the rhythm.

Hope this helps. I know there must be some herbs that develop different parts. Just haven't found them yet. This is one of the reasons I want to try panax ginseng for the estriol. Estriol is the estrogen of pregnant women, and for some reason they seem to fill up the inside.

Another exercise. My fitness instructor has bubbles. She advised me to do push ups low to the floor with my hands just beside my underboob. You just feel the muscle pull from the breast bone Big Grin

Wonderful results!

You sure had some trouble achieving it, but it must feel awesome to have those pretty boobs.

I which I had some myself T.T I which I was a full 36B and I was just goaling for a C cup..snif..snif..it's kinda hard to think that I first gotta get B cups, and then achieve for the C cup...nevertheless..36A cups are kind of thigh...and 32B cups with extension to make them a 36 are much comfortable...I really don't understand why ._. since the part that hurts me with the 36 A are the sides and down the sides of my breast...lol.

Gotta keep optimist and think that this is a slow process and its only my first week (xD lol)...

Btw, I'm gonna tell you something from my experience. People do not change unless they want to. You will never, read me here, NEVER be able to change your BF. No matter what things he does for you (like take off his posters), he will only be "pretending" or "hidding" them from you.. He's not gonna change. You are the one who has to change and decide, if you're willing to suck all the pain and pretend to be happy, or dare to actually BE HAPPY, even if it costs you a little bit of unhappiness at the beginning.

I'm surprises to see you suffered so long and much for the 34D's, and yet, you;re scared to suffer from leaving your boyfriend which, clearly, is much worse than having A cups for all your life.

I don't have anything in the middle either! But I do wear a 32C/34B, but I can look like I have smaller boobs than a girl with flatter but rounder boobs.

My boobs only grow the outward sides which is really annoying. Like if you look from the side, they are fuller and round. But if you look from the front, oopsie, it's not even funny.

Your shape reminds me of this girl in HBO's Games of Thrones show, and hers is full and plump like yours (from your front shot)[/i]. Maybe noogling will work to fill out the center, because it helps build meat in my cleavage area. I am wide compared to you, and when I take pics it doesn't even look like it will fill a b, but I can fill a 32D, and a 32dd after noogling.

Thank you all for your wonderful responses Big Grin

I'd best become a tad more dedicated to my noogling... And start doing some exercises Smile I used to have an exercise routine for my breasts but I felt the muscle gain was hindering my NBE rather than helping it but the exercises you suggested Isabelle are completely different to mine so I'm excited to try them.

Honeybunches, I know what you mean :/ I don't look a lot different as 34D as I did as a 34B because of the outward growth distribution. Normal bras have always pushed my boobs out of their natural shape into the conventional one. The bad thing is never ever having cleavage in low cut tops, looking smaller than women 2 cup sizes smaller than you are and also men thinking (and commenting) on it too Sad however, busty models often look completely flat from the sides... and we look fab! Big Grin

Oo LyndaLee, it's only your first week! I really didn't expect a lot to begin with but suddenly you just notice Smile I love how much fuller my breasts feel now (even my boyfriend noticed during my fastest growth about a month ago!) I appreciate the advice you offered regarding him too. It's true that I'm happy to suffer for NBE but not for leaving my boyfriend. I just think that the results of NBE might make our relationship better so I don't have to Big Grin ... Hmm, that's probably the most stupid thing I've ever said but it is what's currently going on in my head. Ugh.

I just looked up photos from the Games of Thrones show. All the women I could see have a more normal shape than me Sad There was a nude(ish) photo of the lady with long blonde hair who I thought you might have meant soonenough, but hers have 'middle growth', it's just outweighed by her outward growth which resulted in a not dissimilar shape... Only I bet she gets proper cleavage in a push up bra. Nevertheless, I shall noogle my way to success Big Grin how long does your swelling last? And when it goes, does it go completely?

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!
34D GETTING TOO TIGHT!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon