Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program... (:

Congratulations Big Grin

Did I mention I started taking an L-lysine supplement?
I read a lot about L-lysine, arginine and tyrosine and decided that L-arginine and tyrosine are not safe supplements to take unless you are definitely quite deficient in them.

Anyway, I've felt great since I started taking it. I'm usually easily fatigued, often feel dizzy and nauseas but since I started taking this supplement I haven't felt like that at all Smile It's been FAB! My boobs have also been feeling much fuller the past few weeks and I've been getting more aches and pains than previous months (a good sign I think).

That's something I wanted to mention, although the difference in shape and size of my boobs has been great since I started NBE, I've never experienced intense growing pains. Only very mild pain and I seldom get any at all. The fullness of my boobs still fluctuates LOADS during AF but each month it's got a bit more. I'm just worried that I haven't had any real growth and if I even stop NBE I'll lose everything?

I hope it's actual growth and not just swelling... Smile

I've been taking lysine as well. Its a great amino for skinBig Grin

Oo that's good to know Smile it's a wonder supplement!

Ugh. I started taking maca about a week ago. And then I stopped.

It's an horrendous diuretic! My kidney and bladder problems are bad enough as it is. I needed to go CONSTANTLY.

I also started getting a horrible rash from my PM spray.

So I took that as my body telling me to take a break this month. Time to cleanse Smile

After stopping everything (inc. PM tablets, L-lysine) I no longer need to pee all the time Tongue my rash as cleared up and I haven't lost any fullness yet but it's only been two days...

All that aside, I watched an interesting program on TV just half an hour ago. It said how scientific research shows soya causing problems in male sperm count and should possibly be avoided when trying to conceive - this is probably linked to the high amount? strength? of phyto-estrogens in soya which imitate female hormones and have some kind of effect on male hormones. There's always been a bit of a debate about how effective phyto-estrogens are for female NBE but this research made me think if just eating soya can have that kind of effect on men then that is more inidicitive of phyto-estrogens being beneficial for females too... Not that the effects us NBE-ers are aiming to achieve are directly linked or parallel to this study... Not sure where I'm going with this, I just thought it was interesting and I'm going to eat more soya.

A lot of people think these herbs are "weak". Yeah, right Rolleyes

The rash may be lack of cortisol: estrogens suppress cortisol. I increase fenugreek, because cortisol is made out of progesterone.

Is the lack of cortisol a bad thing during the first half of my cycle?

Hi gasolinerainbow,

As long as it's completely healed by the end of the luteal phase, no. If not, maybe use less spray.

Hello gasolinerainbow,

I've been reading through your post and have been quite inspired.

I'm trying to start NBE myself and have been gathering some herbs.

I was wondering, where did you used to get your funnel teas?

anything would be helpful for me since I'm very newbie to this whole thing Big Grin,

thanks!

Jean

I got them online from Holland and Barrett, here's the URL >> http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1529&prodid=1625&cid=254&sid=0

Very pleased that my posts have inspired you Big Grin Big Grin

And I have really good news! I went to buy a bra from Primark yesterday. Picked up a 34D tried it on and it looked AWFUL! My boobs were bursting over the top! I was so shocked I asked the lady if it was definitely the right bra on the right hanger and it definitely was.

So I tried on the 34DD!!! And it fit. I can't believe it Big Grin and I'm so delighted I went home and took pictures immediately which I'm uploading as I type Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon