Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thailand breast slapping technique

(13-09-2011, 07:04 PM)Kelly9 Wrote:  
(17-07-2011, 07:40 PM)Maz Wrote:  I don’t know about a Thai method but moving fat around to the breasts sounds a lot like fat brushing. Chinomilk (sp?) on youtube has a video doing it.

Basically using the side of your hands “brush” the fat to the breasts region. On her youtube video she concentrates on moving the fat from her back to the front of her body and then from there to the breasts.

Hi!
How do you do the Chinomilk massage? How many times a day and for how long for each time?
I can't find any video on youtubeSad.
Could you please help me?

Thanks,
Kelly9

Hey, Sorry Kelly9 I have been absent from the site for a few months.

I did do it for a while as I got bored with the chi but in all honestly I didn’t feel it working for me. but this is just me and maybe I needed to do it more. I did find the video on draining the breast fluid useful though so I do that at the start of massage, like a warm up.

Also the consept of skin brushing did grab me so I still do some of that but not with the goal of breast growth just toxin removal and skin health.

kaspretty, how do you do lipomassaging on yourself?

(12-10-2011, 07:23 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  kaspretty, how do you do lipomassaging on yourself?

I was wondering this too. It looks difficault to do it to yourself.

Well I googled it because I never heard of it, and saw they do it at cosmetic surgery clinics and spas, but it's expensive. Otherwise you would need to buy the unit they use to do it yourself, and the unit costs like $3,000 or more.

I knew I'd find a post on this! I've been researching this woman. Big Grin

Now I haven't found instructions, but I have found a video of her demonstrating her techniques! Read the article and watch the video, they both give pretty good info about it.

Click~

So from what I see, she slaps an area in a timed succession until it's warm and red and then she rubs the area in the direction of the breast to guide fat to it- just like what Chiyomilk does.

I tried this earlier today before I left and after about 10 minutes of doing it, my breasts were warm and full. I think I will be adding this to my massage regimen if it shows results. Tongue I don't know how far spaced her treatments are for her clients, but it seems after 6 treatments, they get results.

Until then, I'll be trying the slapping by itself. If I see results, it will be added to my regimen.

Evidently her last name makes her in some way connected to the royal family...guaranteed she's got a connection in the guvment and this whole thing is a scam...''

pherazone

(15-09-2011, 05:27 PM)ibnujusup Wrote:  
(06-09-2011, 08:48 PM)kaspretty Wrote:  just curious, how many times should you do chiyomilk's method in a row? i did it 5 times just now for the first time try but i dont know if that's enough. I would like to know since i'm adding this on top of chi massage twice a day, tigerlily's massage every night while listening to rockmelon, and doing lypossage on my waist, back, belly, and thighs every night. And i walk at least 3 miles a day and do strength training 3 days a week from the bodyrock website. I use a lotion made of firming cream and mothers milk tea(which is the same as bustea but way cheaper) and bio oil. But I want to make sure I'm doing this one right too because I don't want to create any kind of a stall in my progress by doing something wrong.

could you please tell me what kind of lotion did you use .. I have tried some of the comercial breast cream , but it didnt work.. Huh

i used the mother's milk tea blend in a lotion base of mary kay firming lotion and shea butter lotion. buut i think any firming lotion will work. its just what i had.

(12-10-2011, 07:23 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  kaspretty, how do you do lipomassaging on yourself?

i am so behind lol. it wears on my hands, but i already knew how to do deep tissue through my step father(he's a massage therapist) and so i watched a few russian videos on lyposage on youtube(yes i speak russian) and the guy on it walked through the whole thing, so i used my prior knowledge and what i learned there, paired with a black pepper and cinnamon massage bar i have from work(LUSH) and i do it that way. I also do fat brushing at the end to move any loose but not released fat from my arms, waist, and belly to my breasts, and from my legs(calves and thighs) and lower back to my butt.

I've been doing the slapping for a few days (not consistently) and I'm happy to say this method makes your breasts FULL. My breasts also feel.. wider. As in their fat range increased I guess from all the scooping towards them.

I like!

(25-10-2011, 12:22 PM)Ladyflash Wrote:  I've been doing the slapping for a few days (not consistently) and I'm happy to say this method makes your breasts FULL. My breasts also feel.. wider. As in their fat range increased I guess from all the scooping towards them.

I like!

Hi Ladyflash,

can you please post the video, directly on this site. I clicked the link, above and got nothing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon