Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mochaccino's Fall/Winter Program

I heard plenty of warnings that you should ramp up slowly on msm, but i decided to ignore them. Over the last 3 days it gave me terrible insomnia. Last night it was so bad that I just couldn't take it anymore. I decided not to take any MSM today so Ill finally be able to sleep. Tomorrow Ill start ramping up by 1 teaspoon every 2 days, until I get back to taking 8000 mg, or find my tolerance level.[/align]

are you applying the retinol, vitamin c serum and peptides on your boobs to firm them up?

there's been a few anecdotal stories of girls taking MSM and their breasts grew, but scientifically, how does MSM trigger breast growth? i've been taking MSM on and off for a year now, and personally, i don't think it has any effect on my breasts.

The answer to your first question is yes. They're usually used synergistically to make skin thicker and more elastic.

About the MSM, nearly all the girls here who used it were also following somewhat aggressive massage routines, usualy fengshui/tigerlily's method or chi massage. Double_ace grew an amazing 2" in one month while massaging, taking 8000 mg of MSM, and folowing what she believed to be a boobie friendly diet, among other things. My theory is that if you take in a very large amount of the nutrients your body needs to produce elastic tissues, and then stress the tisues with rough massage and/or pumping, the tissue will not just be repaired, but built up over time. There's some evidence that this happens to the elastic tissue on the face, so why not the breasts? The best metaphor for what I believe is happening, is what happens when you take protein and then then do strength training. The strength training is what stimulates repair and growth to begin in the first place. Rough massage and pumping are meant to serve the same purpose in my program.

I'm asuming you took MSM for your hair or joints, not BE. Right? What was your experience with it? So far my experience sucks, but hopefullythe results a month from now will make me feel differenly. *crosses fingers*

Sorry lled! I finally got around to reading a few pages of her thread. It says that she took 5 g msm a day, and she was also noogling, but she hasn't seen much growth at all in a very long time. But then again, it looks like she has tackled BE from several other angles, and none of them have worked. How mysterious. I don't knlw what to make of it. I feel for you lled.

(11-10-2011, 03:59 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  I heard plenty of warnings that you should ramp up slowly on msm, but i decided to ignore them. Over the last 3 days it gave me terrible insomnia. Last night it was so bad that I just couldn't take it anymore. I decided not to take any MSM today so Ill finally be able to sleep. Tomorrow Ill start ramping up by 1 teaspoon every 2 days, until I get back to taking 8000 mg, or find my tolerance level.[/align]

Hi Mochaccino,

I also get insomnia, but don't know if its the MSM.

I get a lot of pulsing and throbbing in my breast (for long periods of time, while lying in bed) which ends up keeping me up. Unfortiunately, the pulsing and throbbing is not translating to growth as quickly as u would think.

I don't know what the culprit is. Did you get any symptoms and why do you think ur insomnia was caused by MSM?

i'm only taking MSM until i run out of my current bottle, then i will stop taking it. i've been on and off it for a year and i still can't take a full teaspoon or around 4g of MSM at a time without feeling dizzy shortly after. i take it in the morning so i haven't really noticed any correlation between MSM and my sleep.

Thanks, for your response, lled

Sorry Im a little late to the party, but I may as wel add a few notes about about my experience with msm. I definitely have not had any of the side effects they just described. Im still not at all sure that the MSM caused my insomnia. I get random bouts of severe insomnia normally anyway. I definitely wasnt being woken up by severe boob pain.

I seem to have shrunk half an inch. I guess it's possible I measured wrong the first time, but I measured several times to be sure the first time, and I did the same this time. I wonder if I would be questioning the measuring tape if it said I was a half inch bigger :p I think it's pretty likely my measurements really have changed. It can't be due to my dieting, because I've only lost around 3 pounds, and all that loss was before I started this program. The change in my bust measurement happened entirely within the last week and a half. I consider it a sign that at least something is happening. I'm not worried just yet.

I got my derma stamp a few days ago. I'm surprised no one has commented on it, since I doubt it's ever been mentioned around here before. It barely hurts at all, to the point where I was convinced it wasn't penetrating the skin until I tried it on another part of my body. After using it, my skin just looks like I've been pressing a blunt oval object into my skin hard enough to leave a red mark but not a bruise. After 1 hour it feels like a mild sunburn. After 2 hours it doesn't feel like anything at all. After 3 hours it looks and feels like nothing ever happened.

The green papaya just came in today, but I'm at a loss about how to mix it with food. I don't really want to make smoothies. I guess tonight I'll be experimenting.

Why did you get the stamp and not the roller? Do you have any stretch marks on your breasts are your just trying to stimulate collagen? Because I would have thought the retinol was enough. Do you stamp it all over your breast or just the tops? How many times/ breast? You're adventurous Big Grin! I love this thread! Please do let us know how this goes!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon