Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boost your Bust

(09-12-2012, 10:06 PM)monsoon Wrote:  hey, y r u behvng lyk dat? d same thng u can tel me by behvng lyk a gentleman.
i hv lost money 3times. 1st tym 15$,2nd & 3rd tym 17.39$ bt due to some unknown error d money was taken frm my accont bt i faild to buy it.
i m a fellow at a university & m doing my research on biotechnology..so i knw d imprtnce of info. bt i guess u dnt undrstnd.. if if peopl lyk us dont share info with others then it is impossibl 4 u 2 knw abt any scientific stuff...so next tym when u googl smthng then remembr it,informatns are 4 share...
last bt nt d least, start behvng lyk a gentlman. if u dnt knw how then learn it
university? really? :s It seems pretty likely to me (and probably others too) that you aren't very serious about this website.

(Yesterday 05:06 PM)monsoon Wrote:
hey, y r u behvng lyk dat? d same thng u can tel me by behvng lyk a gentleman.
i hv lost money 3times. 1st tym 15$,2nd & 3rd tym 17.39$ bt due to some unknown error d money was taken frm my accont bt i faild to buy it.
i m a fellow at a university & m doing my research on biotechnology..so i knw d imprtnce of info. bt i guess u dnt undrstnd.. if if peopl lyk us dont share info with others then it is impossibl 4 u 2 knw abt any scientific stuff...so next tym when u googl smthng then remembr it,informatns are 4 share...
last bt nt d least, start behvng lyk a gentlman. if u dnt knw how then learn it

Monsoon,

You claim to be a "Fellow" at an university? Must be some of our vaunted American public education universities with grammar and spelling as atrocious as you have displayed. Your attempt to pirate (steal) someone else's work flies in the face of your claim of doing research. So much for the integrity of our next generation. If you don't have any money, what do you waste it on? Video games? Recreation drugs? Alcohol? Certainly not your work if you don't have enough to purchase an inexpensive book.

If, on the outside possibility you are on the up-n-up, I am sure you will be so willing to give your hard work away for free to everyone after you publish it. Rather than requiring them to pay you for your efforts....

As for acting like a gentleman, act like a Lady would be more appropriate for Tibetan. Especially since she is one. By your actions and comments, you have NO EARTHLY IDEA what a TRUE gentleman actually is... I'll give you a hint, honesty and integrity are some of their hallmark traits.

JTX

P.S. if you didn't receive the merchandise you used your credit/debit card to purchase. You can contact your card company and dispute the purchase. Your card company will investigate and return to you your money. That is, if you are telling the truth...

I like JTX more and more every post I see haha. You say what I am thinking.

It is like she typing with a keyboard that has broken keys or has a hatred of vowels.

(10-12-2012, 10:37 PM)jiberish Wrote:  It is like she typing with a keyboard that has broken keys or has a hatred of vowels.

Or spends all her time texting on her phone and it just spilled over to the forum. Personally I get itchy hands when I see atrocious spelling and grammar!

Posted by Lady32C - 11-12-2012 12:39 AM
I like JTX more and more every post I see haha. You say what I am thinking.

^I agree! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon