Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

In an IDEAL world, there would tailor made cups to your personal requirements and in which case I think there would be a lot more success to noogling. One can dream Smile[/align]

(28-02-2014, 11:12 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  In an IDEAL world, there would tailor made cups to your personal requirements and in which case I think there would be a lot more success to noogling. One can dream Smile[/align]

*sigh* This would be amazing. I've been combing through the Noogleberry forums trying to figure out what size I'd get if I ordered one. It's so confusing. I see people with A cups needing the medium cups, while other people with A cups can't use them because they're too big. There's all this disparity with sizing. At lease these Chinese cups are way cheaper and it won't feel like such a huge letdown if they don't fit.

(28-02-2014, 11:33 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(28-02-2014, 11:12 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  In an IDEAL world, there would tailor made cups to your personal requirements and in which case I think there would be a lot more success to noogling. One can dream Smile[/align]

*sigh* This would be amazing. I've been combing through the Noogleberry forums trying to figure out what size I'd get if I ordered one. It's so confusing. I see people with A cups needing the medium cups, while other people with A cups can't use them because they're too big. There's all this disparity with sizing. At lease these Chinese cups are way cheaper and it won't feel like such a huge letdown if they don't fit.

Exactly! Im considering buying the one peggy uses for that very reason :p
if it helps any before you buy i can tell you my width and what cups do/dont suit etc if we are of similar width it might help somewhat Smile

(28-02-2014, 11:56 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

if it helps any before you buy i can tell you my width and what cups do/dont suit etc if we are of similar width it might help somewhat Smile

That would be wonderful! I take it you've used other cups, then?

(01-03-2014, 12:10 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

Medium/large/contoured large Smile

(01-03-2014, 12:13 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(01-03-2014, 12:10 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  

Medium/large/contoured large Smile

Ah! I was wondering if I should go with the medium or the large. I see Noogleberry has the contoured medium, which is kind of in-between, if I'm not mistaken. I was leaning toward that size. Which fit you the best? I think the cups Peggy recommended run smaller, which is why I thought I should go with the large.

Okay, had to share! I usually do my massages while sitting on my bed and watching a DVD or Youtube videos on my laptop, but sometimes I do them in the bath or shower. Tonight I did it right before getting in the shower for a change, and I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and watched myself. After using this bust roller, my upper chest was so red! I didn't even use my heating pad! I was amazed at how bright red the skin of my upper chest was. My lower breasts, which I only used my hands on to massage, weren't nearly as flushed.

Just thought I'd mention this, as we've been talking about circulation a lot lately and how important it is for a successful NBE program. This bust roller is great!

(09-03-2014, 04:07 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Okay, had to share! I usually do my massages while sitting on my bed and watching a DVD or Youtube videos on my laptop, but sometimes I do them in the bath or shower. Tonight I did it right before getting in the shower for a change, and I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and watched myself. After using this bust roller, my upper chest was so red! I didn't even use my heating pad! I was amazed at how bright red the skin of my upper chest was. My lower breasts, which I only used my hands on to massage, weren't nearly as flushed.

Just thought I'd mention this, as we've been talking about circulation a lot lately and how important it is for a successful NBE program. This bust roller is great!

Yes, I have experienced the same! Smile

(09-03-2014, 04:07 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Okay, had to share! I usually do my massages while sitting on my bed and watching a DVD or Youtube videos on my laptop, but sometimes I do them in the bath or shower. Tonight I did it right before getting in the shower for a change, and I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and watched myself. After using this bust roller, my upper chest was so red! I didn't even use my heating pad! I was amazed at how bright red the skin of my upper chest was. My lower breasts, which I only used my hands on to massage, weren't nearly as flushed.

Hmm ok good idea. Maybe the stimulation right before the heat gives it a boost. I'l take that onboard. FYI I tried the dry brushing again yesterday and didn't get the circulation boost that I did that day before - weird huh!
It was a bit colder though so maybe the heat and circulation go hand in hand...
Ps were you asking me about the cups?? :p

If it helps.. my breasts are 14cm wide and 12cm high (this based on trying to lie a measuring tape straight across) the noogleberry mediums are too small, they suck the breasts in an unnatural way and the hard base of the cups cut into the breasts - gut feeling is that this could be damaging. Large cups fit around the base nicely but because im more wide than high I don't get a lot of breast going into the cup where as although the mediums are too small I get a lot more tissue into the cup. If you can find an inbetween size that would be perfect. If you go to noogleberrys website they state the width of the cups, I can do this for you later on as I have both but hubbys asleep in the bedroom so don't want to wake him >Smile

Stimulation before heat might be the key! Maybe you could try that. I'm sorry the dry brushing didn't work the same way again. Sad I think you'd be a great candidate for the heating pad. I know you're weary of electrical things on you, but I think even just 5 minutes with it would help you a lot!

Based on what you're saying about the cups, I think the contoured mediums might be the best bet? Since I think they're in between a medium and a large. Thanks for the info, Ella! I think I'll see how much progress I get with the Kangzhu cups before I take a leap with the Noogleberry.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon