Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

Okay so I tried to roll with this last night. But the nipple gets in the way and my nipples areaola are is small! How do I avoid it? I have been going around but then it does not allow me to use the roller the right side up, if I twist it upside down I miss the nipples. So far I am not sure how I am going to get the best results if I can't roll properly.

Can anyone tell me how they roll? I have been resorting to using onbe set of rollers instead of the whole thing making skin contact.

Thanks in advance.

Well you can roll the upper side of the breast first and then to do the whole breast roll the roller from the bottom of the breast to your upper chest, and the areola goes between the gap of the two rollers and the other two...don't know if this makes sense..and don't worry if the side rollers don't roll it happens to me too

Just ordered mine Saturday night! I hope it ships fast, I can't wait! I've noticed my breasts actually aren't as full and perky as I thought they were staying. Turns out, it wasn't my perkiness I've been looking at, but my pectorals are starting to stick out quite a bit now, making my boobs look perky! ^^; Good to see my workouts are helping, but I just want my perky boobs back (I'm so done with the Chi massage, I haven't even been pretending to do it anymore).

Also, I'm sure this will help my butt, too. I never get to massage my butt because it's just so awkward to try. Maybe once I get this I'll just have a perfect body immediately.

I saw something like this on Amazon, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted to try it out! Now that I've read this I think I'll go buy it!
Big Grin

I ordered this over a week ago and it STILL hasn't arrived. If I don't get it in the mail today, I'm start cussing people out. I ordered my Squeem a WEEK AFTER ordering this thing, and the Squeem will be here today. :/
Rainbow 

(01-08-2012, 06:52 PM)Doll Wrote:  I ordered this over a week ago and it STILL hasn't arrived. If I don't get it in the mail today, I'm start cussing people out. I ordered my Squeem a WEEK AFTER ordering this thing, and the Squeem will be here today. :/

I ordered mine a month ago, it never came so I told the people I wanted my money back and they put it back, I wanna order again but not from the same people...and now I'm even more iffed

I've been using mine now for about 2 weeks with no visable results. I've been using it on an evening for 5 minutes each breast (2 mins on the upper part and 3 mins all over). I think I will have to start doing it twice a day to see if I get any results (hope so, this has good results with the rest of you ladies).
I do however have one question, is this roller a massager, so effectively you are massaging?

(01-08-2012, 07:00 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I ordered mine a month ago, it never came so I told the people I wanted my money back and they put it back, I wanna order again but not from the same people...and now I'm even more iffed

Wtf, what was the seller's name? I'm guessing it was on Amazon? If it's the same seller, I'm get on there and raise hell. I swear, amazon's going down the drain lately. I may stop using them altogether. They're almost as reliable as eBay now...

djt-d Wrote:I've been using mine now for about 2 weeks with no visable results. I've been using it on an evening for 5 minutes each breast (2 mins on the upper part and 3 mins all over). I think I will have to start doing it twice a day to see if I get any results (hope so, this has good results with the rest of you ladies).
I do however have one question, is this roller a massager, so effectively you are massaging?

It's always best to massage twice a day. And yes, this is a massager (just like similar handheld body massager devices).
Two weeks won't get you growth, and if you've already been massaging, it won't give you any extra perkiness either. Give it some time for it to work.

I don't care if mine gives me any extra growth or not. I just want an easier way to massage every day!

Finally got my bust roller in! Big Grin Apparently it was being shipped from Hong Kong, so it took a while...>.>...

When I opened it, my mom was all excited, like, "What'd you get?!?" LOL She thinks all this boob stuff is ridiculous.

I haven't tried this out yet, can't wait to try it! It looks pretty good for as cheap as it was!

Mine took 5 weeks to arrive from China. It's helping me with firmness so far. Definitely saves my hands and I do it for about 20 mins watching TV.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon