Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bust Roller

I LOVE how easy it is to use, I do it while I'm texting and stuff. Lol It took like 20 minutes to figure out how to really use it effectively, but I eventually got it. It actually feels pretty good. I'm going to get a small face massager like this, too, to help thin my chubby cheeks. >.<

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/505...alers.html
Here's a listing on it...hard to find one with a decent description...

Hello! okay i'm new to BN but i have been an avid lurker lol!

This seems very interesting, after reading on massages i knew i couldn't really deal with them (yeh yeh i know lazy bum that i am :p).

I came across one called beau bust roller Beau Bust Roller still made by the Japanese(how do they come up with this stuff??) this one uses EMS and is expensive! $113.

thats not an issue for me but i wanted to see what you guys thing? does it look legit?? i want to try it out with the Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Breast Spray X-TREME20.

Seems crazy lol might settle for the manual one cause they are easier than pumps.

I ordered one of these after reading this thread. One observation I have is that it really softens up my breasts after I use my Noogleberry. Immediately after pumping, my breasts are always extremely firm. Running this over them for a few minutes makes them soft and awesome. Smile

(12-08-2012, 05:41 AM)TFF Wrote:  Hello! okay i'm new to BN but i have been an avid lurker lol!

This seems very interesting, after reading on massages i knew i couldn't really deal with them (yeh yeh i know lazy bum that i am :p).

I came across one called beau bust roller Beau Bust Roller still made by the Japanese(how do they come up with this stuff??) this one uses EMS and is expensive! $113.

thats not an issue for me but i wanted to see what you guys thing? does it look legit?? i want to try it out with the Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Breast Spray X-TREME20.

Seems crazy lol might settle for the manual one cause they are easier than pumps.

Just read that article. It works by stimulating the underlying pectoral muscles. There are plenty of products like this out there, and honey, they are a waste of money. This will only *slightly* grow your pec muscles. You'll get more results from push ups than you ever will from this machine. This is for people looking for a quick fix who have money to spend and don't know any real NBE methods. This won't stimulate any actual tissue growth.

Here;s am interesting breast exercise video. The demo is only 3 minutes.

For a personal trainer, she is terrible at flies. If you do it like that with your shoulders forward, you take most of the tension of the pectoral muscles and into the front deltoid.

Also her back exercise is a bit dumb. The range of motion is too small. Stiff legged dead lifts or good mornings are far better.

I would also say that an incline motion would be better at lifting everything up.

BTW +1 to bust roller. Great for 5 bucks.

I know this is an old post, but I got my roller in today. And like others have said, my nipples are getting in the way - ouch!
Hopefully it'll work!
Big Grin

Hey Pomelo! I have got used to the roller and even the way I use it not to hit my nipples. I have tiny areaolas and nipples so I was confounded that they got in the way. When I press harder on the roller it widens apart over this area and now it's fine.

Happy rolling, I really like mine!

Hello ladies!

any updates on the rollers? have they made your breasts bigger at all? thanks!

Well, I have to say that I am one of the most impatient people when it comes to ordering things online, so I usually make sure to avoid any products shipping from China, lol. I ordered one of the bust rollers from within the U.S., so it's expected to arrive as early as next week. *crosses fingers*

I'll let everyone know how it goes after a week of using it! I hope I get some swelling on the upper bust like some others have. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon