Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava in combination with Noogleberry?

mesusuana,

have you started using the brava system yet? was curious to hear your starting out experience. i just order the brava sports system and am waiting for it to arrive. i am nervous since it seems like the brava is so much more fragile and complicated than the noogleberry (which i've been using for over a year).

do you live in the US? i was thinking of using cetaphil or purpose cleanser for body wash and to clean the domes since they're both gentle soap free cleanser. what do you think?

Hi lled34aa

No, still not start using the system yet... I'm not living in the US so I don't know the type of soap that you are mentioning...Smile I can not find any soap or any cream without additive in my place... so I have to order the skin care kit and now waiting for it to arrive...

I will let you know my starting experience later...Smile

mesusuana,

yay! i think we'll start using Brava around the same time. mines are supposed to come within the next 2 weeks.

i'm planning on using both Brava and NG.... for as long as i can stand it.

please keep me posted on your experience. can i ask what your starting measurements are? and how old you are? if you've had kids?

you can check out my program page. i'm hoping with Brava, i can grow to a full A cup.

best of luck!

Ok I'm 30 and have 2 kids breastfed but my breast are tiny, I start NBE 8 months with PM and Noogleberry, massage and many other supplements (Vitamin, Flaxseed oil, omega3, protein shake, etc...) but I have gain NOTHING...Smile. I still wearing my starting bra 32A (it is not full A lol...Smile

So many people on this forum got result from the same supplements and NB that I used to take, but I guess I'm the unlucky one.

Honestly, I'm not sure if Brava work for me as well, just like other programs, they worked for many ladies, but not work for me...Smile I did work very hard and very serious on my boobs but now I'm kind of disappointed... I never get swelling from noogling and I noogled for 3 hours in the evening, 2 hours in the morning, The large size domes are not fit on my tiny ribcabe but the Midium domes never give me swelling, even it still have room on the top.

How about you? any result yet? get any fuller from 34aa?

I'm really worried to give you bad advice, Brava, after all, is oh so expensive. I can tell you that I've tried a few things, I was on oral birth control of very type most of my life and nada. I seem to be getting a little bit of something with Brava now. So that's encouraging. I think that regardless of how your body responds to hormones a suction method should work. Especially if you're starting out with a little bit of something, and especially since you breast fed. I've never used NB, but Brava should give you swelling assuming that your domes seal correctly.

In order to get the best seal, make sure you use the no-stick wipe on clean breasts, let it dry thoroughly (about 8 minutes). I apply my domes one by one and then attach the smart box and let it hang and run for a while until it stops. Only then do I put on brava sports bra, then I unscrew the smart box just a tad until it starts pumping again and screw it back on. If you lean forward and squeeze the domes it will give you much better pressure.

I only started getting really really good swelling about 8 weeks into it, though I had a false hope around week 6. I also noticed that if you have time to throw on the system mid-day for a couple of hours and then put it on for the whole night afterwards the swelling is much much better.

I know that brava claims that you can achieve good results in 10 weeks but I think it's not entirely true. Check out the results right here: http://www.bravaresults.com/cgi-bin/resu...m=Advisory

Not much for most of the ladies, right? But the girl in sample #2 seems to have done really great with 2 sessions. It seems that you will have to commit yourself to at least 20 weeks if you do this...

(20-02-2012, 05:03 AM)mesusuana Wrote:  Ok I'm 30 and have 2 kids breastfed but my breast are tiny, I start NBE 8 months with PM and Noogleberry, massage and many other supplements (Vitamin, Flaxseed oil, omega3, protein shake, etc...) but I have gain NOTHING...Smile. I still wearing my starting bra 32A (it is not full A lol...Smile

So many people on this forum got result from the same supplements and NB that I used to take, but I guess I'm the unlucky one.

Honestly, I'm not sure if Brava work for me as well, just like other programs, they worked for many ladies, but not work for me...Smile I did work very hard and very serious on my boobs but now I'm kind of disappointed... I never get swelling from noogling and I noogled for 3 hours in the evening, 2 hours in the morning, The large size domes are not fit on my tiny ribcabe but the Midium domes never give me swelling, even it still have room on the top.

How about you? any result yet? get any fuller from 34aa?

Hi Malina,

Thanks for good news and encouragement, your wearing section experience would help me in the future if I can not manage to wear it 10hours + at night

Yeah will follow your trick to make sure I get good seal and to acchive the swelling...Smile

I think if you can wear it for 8 weeks now then you can continue for 2 times more lol...Smile I will try to wear about 5 months...and after that will see if I can wear more...

Have a nice day,
Jen

mesusuanna,

i've been NG for 1.5 years now! can't believe it. and i still can't fill out a 34A bra! i've also done all the other NBE routes (BO, PM, herb etc).

i don't trust the measuring tape entirely, but looking at my photos, i've had a little bit of growth since i started. the weird thing is, i am smaller now than late last year. i really don't know how to explain that. i feel like i'm shrinking down even though i'm doing the same exact routine. i am sooooo scared of shrinking back down to my starting size. i bought the Brava out of this desperation.

malina,

thank you for the tips! i will try them also Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon