Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava User- Dome size advise and others

mesusuana, in my first few weeks of brava, my swelling was probably around an inch, and went down fairly quickly. By the end of each day my breasts had shrunk back to the starting point and I was not accumulating any growth. However, I stuck with it thanks to this forum. I noticed my breasts were retaining size by the 5th week.

I am now in my 13th week (going for 21 weeks) and I have been keeping around an inch of growth from my morning swelling 12 hours after removing the system. So it does work (I am a slow responder and sometimes have to struggle to get in the minimum 10hrs every night but it is still working well for me) And yes my areolas are huge when I first take off my system, but they shrink back within a few hours. My biggest complaint is my nipples themselves are dry and cracked even though I slather them with shea butter every morning.

Anyway, keep at it and you will see results!

Thank you for the encouragement, I'm so lucky to be a part of this forum, all the ladies here are very nice and a big encouragement to me.

I'm now in my 4th week, so hopefuly something change in my 5th week if I'm lucky like you. But I'm worry that my wide medium dome have no more room for my breast to grow, they are only 4' deep (hard cup without rim), but my nipple already take up 1.5' for swelling. So my breast have no more room. The nipple is nearly touch to the side cup now.

So I'm contacting brava to buy a new pair dome, but i'm thinking if I can go direct to XL dome and skip Wide large dome? how do you think?

My underbust is 27.5'-28', bust around 31'. But nipples if under pressure will take 1.5' length...Smile So I afraid if I buy Wide large dome and only can use for a short time. It is expensive and the shipping cost is more than half the price of 2 domes.

What is dome size are you using? how deep are they in the hard cup?

Thank you

I've been using the wide medium domes, though I need to order wide large domes soon. I'd ask the brava rep about going up two sizes. I may be wrong, but I think the biggest concern with domes that are too big is not being able to get enough/maintain suction with the smartbox. But I know what you mean, they're so expensive Sad It's hard to buy a set if you know you'll need a bigger set eventually.

Hi Croissance,

I still haven't decided what size of dome should I get, if you ask brava they will say you need to go with Large domes next...Smile

Anyway I have to order them this week because my nipple is touching the hard cup side now, so I hope I will make a right decision at the end.

How is your progress so far? Are you in B cup now? Sorry to hear that your nipple are still dried and cracked at week 13. I also use shea butter after removing the dome and my nipple is ok, they look huge like double my normal size...Smile

Have a good day

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon