Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Balsalkim's Program

I hate that! Lol! I don't remember what I wrote but, I am gluten free and you need to to do the same if you want to keep your thyroid from being killed off (if you haven't already).

I can't wait to get my antibodies down. I am going to be taking parathyroid and thyroid glandulars and let you know if it works along with my diet and supps.

Good luck with the stones. I think they can def help.

Tibetan Princess's unfortunately im not gluten free now, it will be difficult for me. But i'll try to do. Good luck with your supplements and diet.I hope it'll help to heal!

i am thinking order noogleberry.i wonder does it effective without supplements.

(10-02-2013, 12:43 PM)balsalkim Wrote:  Tibetan Princess's unfortunately im not gluten free now, it will be difficult for me. But i'll try to do. Good luck with your supplements and diet.I hope it'll help to heal!

Can you at least find out if your hashis is caused by gluten or any other protiens? I think this is the most important. If it isn't than that's no reason to stop gluten but if it is caused by gluten, you cannot just keep eating it unless you wish to be on meds for the rest of your life.

These protein molecules get into the holes of your stomach and into your blood, causing an auto immune response. Please take this seriously. I did the same as you, not worried about the gluten or soy. I dropped soy but not gluten and my thyroid tissue just kept killing off. Swelling in the face is a nasty look and so is the lack thereof of hormone this gland produces. You really need to address it so it doesn't leave you looking like Shrek in the future. You will lose your waist if you haven't by now and nbe will be much slower.Trust me, you need the calcium a healthy thyroid/parathyroid balance gives you for NBE. You can't just take calcium. The calcium is for estrogen. If you have rigid nails and dry skin, you aren't utilizing calcium properly and most likely have a problem with making collagen, another important thing for nbe.

Say goodbye to a coke bottle figure and the chance of large breasts(without them constantly yo-yo-ing in size).

Its been 2 months without gluten and the use of high vit D 10 IU's, iron and selenium and my skin has significantly improved! I always hear of this when hashi patients are on the right track but I never saw these kind of results. Finally, I am.

(10-02-2013, 07:56 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(10-02-2013, 12:43 PM)balsalkim Wrote:  Tibetan Princess's unfortunately im not gluten free now, it will be difficult for me. But i'll try to do. Good luck with your supplements and diet.I hope it'll help to heal!

Can you at least find out if your hashis is caused by gluten or any other protiens? I think this is the most important. If it isn't than that's no reason to stop gluten but if it is caused by gluten, you cannot just keep eating it unless you wish to be on meds for the rest of your life.

These protein molecules get into the holes of your stomach and into your blood, causing an auto immune response. Please take this seriously. I did the same as you, not worried about the gluten or soy. I dropped soy but not gluten and my thyroid tissue just kept killing off. Swelling in the face is a nasty look and so is the lack thereof of hormone this gland produces. You really need to address it so it doesn't leave you looking like Shrek in the future. You will lose your waist if you haven't by now and nbe will be much slower.Trust me, you need the calcium a healthy thyroid/parathyroid balance gives you for NBE. You can't just take calcium. The calcium is for estrogen. If you have rigid nails and dry skin, you aren't utilizing calcium properly and most likely have a problem with making collagen, another important thing for nbe.

Say goodbye to a coke bottle figure and the chance of large breasts(without them constantly yo-yo-ing in size).

Its been 2 months without gluten and the use of high vit D 10 IU's, iron and selenium and my skin has significantly improved! I always hear of this when hashi patients are on the right track but I never saw these kind of results. Finally, I am.

Tibetann I don't know if there is a problem with gluten.I dont eat soy ,cabbage,cauliflower, raw broccoli. ive already said good bye to coke, im happy for this.CoolMy doctor did not inform me about gluten, actually he doesnt give an advise about nutrition. Should i do an gluten allergy test? How did you learn your gluten problem?
I am glad to hear your nice result about your skin.My skin a little bit oily (probably because of pcos).
Did you any test before use vit D, iron and selenium? i heard good effect vitD and Selenium on antibodies.Maybe i can take a blood test about vit D , calcium, selenium. i had an iron deficiency but i've ben treated , im not anemic now. i dont know about calcium Im good with milk product, yogurt and cheese.But my nails peeling of layers. i thought it is because of iron deficiency, but it can be about calcium...

Speaking of my waist..Big Grin.Actually im 173cm and 58 kg but i have always LOVE HANDLE! i am pear type body.small boobs with big hips. hate it!Dodgy i dont know what to do! maybe i can start pilates Smile

i do nothing for NB now.Just massage with olive oil.i have a idea : Noogleberry and Bovine ovary Unfortunately bovine ovary doesn't sell in my country. if i use i'll order from usa..bountiful breast( its really expensive!) and ultra breast. i saw ultra breast on your program page. but i learned it is also inside ipriflavone. is that bad to thyroid?

Tibetan thank you very much for yor help!

(11-02-2013, 12:24 AM)balsalkim Wrote:  

Tibetann I don't know if there is a problem with gluten.I dont eat soy ,cabbage,cauliflower, raw broccoli. ive already said good bye to coke, im happy for this.CoolMy doctor did not inform me about gluten, actually he doesnt give an advise about nutrition. Should i do an gluten allergy test? How did you learn your gluten problem?
I am glad to hear your nice result about your skin.My skin a little bit oily (probably because of pcos).
Did you any test before use vit D, iron and selenium? i heard good effect vitD and Selenium on antibodies.Maybe i can take a blood test about vit D , calcium, selenium. i had an iron deficiency but i've ben treated , im not anemic now. i dont know about calcium Im good with milk product, yogurt and cheese.But my nails peeling of layers. i thought it is because of iron deficiency, but it can be about calcium...

Speaking of my waist..Big Grin.Actually im 173cm and 58 kg but i have always LOVE HANDLE! i am pear type body.small boobs with big hips. hate it!Dodgy i dont know what to do! maybe i can start pilates Smile

i do nothing for NB now.Just massage with olive oil.i have a idea : Noogleberry and Bovine ovary Unfortunately bovine ovary doesn't sell in my country. if i use i'll order from usa..bountiful breast( its really expensive!) and ultra breast. i saw ultra breast on your program page. but i learned it is also inside ipriflavone. is that bad to thyroid?

Yes, my vit D was low, my calcium and Iron too. It sounds like you may have leaky gut like the rest of us! Please stay away from gluten. There are many tests you can take, but many won't pick up a gluten issue unless you do stool test. Sounds like your doc isn't too thorough. Pear body means you have poor progesterone making and most likely estrogen/androgen dominant based on your pcos diagnosis. A good bio identical progesterone cream from doctor would be best. Stay away from estrogen dominant nbe programs. Do more progesterone and anti androgen based. Saw Palmeto and pygeum and peony root is good for androgens. Love handles are thyroid and adrenals, metabolism. Your nails tell you you probably don't utilize calcium very well though you eat loads. SO you could probably use magnesium and zinc too. But most importantly, address that thyroid and adrenal system. Take glandulars and B vitamins.

Iproflavone is synthetic but its supposed to help keep calcium levels in the bones.

(11-02-2013, 04:49 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(11-02-2013, 12:24 AM)balsalkim Wrote:  

Yes, my vit D was low, my calcium and Iron too. It sounds like you may have leaky gut like the rest of us! Please stay away from gluten. There are many tests you can take, but many won't pick up a gluten issue unless you do stool test. Sounds like your doc isn't too thorough. Pear body means you have poor progesterone making and most likely estrogen/androgen dominant based on your pcos diagnosis. A good bio identical progesterone cream from doctor would be best. Stay away from estrogen dominant nbe programs. Do more progesterone and anti androgen based. Saw Palmeto and pygeum and peony root is good for androgens. Love handles are thyroid and adrenals, metabolism. Your nails tell you you probably don't utilize calcium very well though you eat loads. SO you could probably use magnesium and zinc too. But most importantly, address that thyroid and adrenal system. Take glandulars and B vitamins.

Iproflavone is synthetic but its supposed to help keep calcium levels in the bones.

Leaky gut. it is REALLY possible for me.
i checked my last hormone test.Poor progesteron doesnt appear on last my blood test(but it was 4-5 mounts ago) and Estrodiol2 was 39 pg/ml it was a little low actually. .My hashimoto doc is an endocrinology prof. and he is always avoiding more test Dodgy.He thinks my pcos is unnecessary level.My next apointment will 5 mounts later.But i've decided to go gynecologist for my pcos now i'll ask a new hormon test, and vitamin mineral test and progesteron creamBig Grin. i'll take account what you re saying tibetan.Especially about gluten. Glandular therapy sounds logical for me. they say it stimulate and balance hormon.But im afraid of the side effects.We don't know long term effects on human. Did you see any side effect because of the UB. I can order UB now. Bountiful Breast is more expensive.

So my next plan is after blood test : if it is necessarry vit D supplements, Ca.Mg.Zing
vit B combination ( i use hair skin nails vitamin)
Bovine Ovary (im exciting for this)
Progesteron cream-or med (if my doc give me)
Anti androgenic herb (or med. if )doc.) (i already drink spearmint tea at my follicular phase)
And there is an herb i want to use: Vitex it s used for every woman disease since old time. vitex water or tea , even doctor advise this.

This is in my mind now with your helping tibetann but the stone seller told me dont use herbal medicine with the stones. Maybe i'll delay just the herbal one.

(16-03-2013, 12:16 AM)balsalkim Wrote:  Yaay
im gonna start a new program form my cycle.
here is the plan
- fish oil
-hair skin nails vit..
- saw palmetto
- fenugreek seed (only lutheal phase, cos it effects synthroid absorbtion)
- flaxseed ,grape seed
- massege with black seed oil ore borage oil
-drinking hops tea daily
- spearmint tea /only follicular phase 5 days.( Dont boil spearmint,cos it damages inner membran of uterus)
i couldnt find progesteron cream , it isnt allowed in my country (its ridiculous!) i'll ordler from abroad.

wish me luck, . this time i'll be patient and give some time to my plan to work..

They re not growin Sad(

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon