Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 Months, 2 Cups and Still Growing...

I definetely admire your growth & wish you the best of luck starting the new PM program. I will likely follow that closely as I have this thread since I've joined tue forum. While your circumstances and progress may not be typical, it's a great encouragement for many to keep in mind- that despite not so normal conditions and such one can still achieve great growth!

I've learned so much from so many on here but you've definetely got very concise and accurate when cross referenced information.

Those photos also show there's no denying you've done something right too!

Holy crikey, DOLL!!! You look amazing!!! Yay! SO happy for you!

your current is my goal Blush damn your lucky girl !! I hope to see improvement like that too!
Heart 

Blush Thank you, everyone. I feel like I don't see that much of a difference in the photos despite how many cup sizes of difference there actually is, but now looking at it, I'm seeing it completely differently! Through all this, my nipples have actually grown a good bit, but my breasts have been growing faster than my nipples, so my big, puffy nipples no longer take up half my breasts. ^^; They look so much more proportionate now! I didn't even think my side view had changed so much!

Thanks for everyone's encouragement along the way, I really couldn't be happier, even if my breasts completely stopped growing at this point! Everyone here has been so helpful, it really does mean the world to me. I just hope everyone who's helped me along the way can see great results in their own programs. I've spent so much time on these forums, and I'm so thankful that I have. It DOES pay off in the long run, even for people who take much longer to see growth. If you want it enough, it IS possible.

Well done Doll. I can see a difference in the side shot definitely not the front on unfortunately. But still excellent as you've worked hard!

(21-10-2012, 06:56 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Well done Doll. I can see a difference in the side shot definitely not the front on unfortunately. But still excellent as you've worked hard!

What?! I can definitely see a big improvement on the front ! Her before pictures were just average boobies, now I can see them looking heavier mostly in size its like bigger O's if that makes sense... its just gravity always makes her boobs pull downwards instead of protruding outwards

look more towards the top portion of her chest I think her bottoms of the breast were always naturally heavier but i think it filled out nicely

^ Lol Yeah, I can understand how it's harder to see. Like, I didn't even really see much of a difference until I noticed the drastic difference in the boob>nipple ratio. I also feel like the side difference is pretty small. I always thought at this side I'd have twice the amount of side boob, but mine ended up growing out to the sides rather than just filling up out front. ^^;

(05-07-2012, 07:04 PM)Doll Wrote:  Pics (finally)

BEFORE: full 32B

[Image: Picture002.jpg]

[Image: Picture003.jpg]

CURRENT: small 32DD

[Image: Picture012.jpg]

I know in each one, one boob is bigger than the other. They just do that. I don't know why. Sometimes it's one boob, sometimes it's the other. They like to switch every few days. Not sure what that may mean about my hormones...

Is that the difference between b to dd? Its funny everyone thinks dd look big like u said to me hard to believe I have a g but as we are the sme band size and there's more different in my size to your dd than your b to dd difference so it does seem right sizes just all silly photoshop models look more exaggerated figures

(26-12-2012, 03:00 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Is that the difference between b to dd? Its funny everyone thinks dd look big like u said to me hard to believe I have a g but as we are the sme band size and there's more different in my size to your dd than your b to dd difference so it does seem right sizes just all silly photoshop models look more exaggerated figures

Lol I know. The difference IS a lot bigger in person, when I hold them, and how large they look in a bra or bikini. But in pictures, the difference doesn't look that large at all, especially since they haven't really changed shape at all.

I think if you look in the beginning of my thread I mentioned how my goal size was a 34C. Once I reached that size, I realized how small it really is, especially on my particular body (it does look much bigger on those lucky women with small bone structures). The difference between my almost-34B and my 34C were so small, I didn't even realize when I had skipped that size! I figured I had long outgrown my 34B, went out and bought a 34C, and had already outgrown it by the time I bought it! Now my goal is at LEAST a 32F. Haha! Oh how things change!

I honestly hated 32G's before, but after seeing yours, I would LOVE to reach that size some day! They're not too big at all! So perfect!

I actually haven't been able to check my current bra size yet. I wear a 36D cup bra right now (it's actually a half size smaller than that, so 36C 1/2), but 32 bands fit me a loooottttt tighter because of my breast shape, so I imagine I'm larger than its sister size of 32DD 1/2. I've far outgrown 32DD, so I might be a small 32DDD/E at this point...I'm hoping to move on soon to a full 32E at least!

I'm not sure WHEN the size difference will become more apparent. Maybe by the time I reach my current 32F goal? I hope so! Haha!

You have a lovely breast shape so rounded, If you wear a small 36d your not far from 32f for each band size cup difference is about 1 or 2 cup sizes you should try find a 32f bra to try lol I bet you will be closer than you think Smile and you do have a great shape my progress pics are slightly mixed up because I first lost my starts when I broke old phone then I didn't take my first growth pics because I thought it was just swelling.
This program seemed to work really well for you are you changing anything for new year Im just switching to a different pm f up supple a Japanese pill with planners and a few other herbs as well as pm.
I am kinda the same as you when I started I thought nbe that looks cool maybe I could get a cup size bigger if it works on me Haha well It sure did work Im so happy I normally have no patience and even people say mine was fast It didn't feel it at the time so lucky I didn't give up and my goal was just a joke to begin now I actually think its very possible it would be not too top heavy because big shoulders big hips.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon