Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

4 Months, 2 Cups and Still Growing...

Hmm, maybe. Now comes the hard part of actually finding a 32F bra! Haha! My breasts actually swelled two inches the other day from massage and hypnosis, and even though it wasn't enough for me to really be able to tell without measuring, I was coming out of my bra! So I do think I'm only a few inches away from a 32F!

I know, this program worked so well for my body. I'm surprised that I don't respond better to PM! I'm going to be buying some L-Arginine (despite my own advice against it, haha!) and maybe some gelatin to try to help move things along. If I happen to have a little bit of extra money, I'd also like to restock on my maca, that stuff did wonders for me this past time I took it. That might even be why my PM worked for the first two weeks. >Sad I'm taking 1,000mg of PM now, but will have to move up to at LEAST 1,500mg next month to get results, maybe even more! Usually only biological males need to take that much! Blush But hopefully it works, because this original program of mine is too expensive for me to be able to go back to (unless I find a second job, and even then it'll be rough). But yeah, like you said, it seemed like it took FOREVER, but I actually progressed really fast until I started doing things to mess up my progress (because money was tight).

Best of luck to you with that brand PM, let me know how it works for you! I'm using Ainterol because of how cheap it is...sigh...Dodgy I'm not sure exactly what your goal is, but you're such a good responder, I'm sure you'll have no problem reaching it! If I can ever even just get to your current size I'll be beyond happy with myself!

Hi Doll!

I'm about two weeks away from starting my NBE routine, but I want to just say thank you beforehand for the tons of valuable information I've read on your posts. I sent you a PM asking about your regiment before I found all of your threads lol. I think your initial plan would work really well for me, but I have a question. Do you know if there are any benefits or setbacks to using the liquid form of the herbs vs the pills? My local health food store carries them in both forms. My initial thought is that liquid would be easier for the body to absorb and thus would work better. Also, I'm gonna take your advice and cleanse first. Should I do a full body cleanse, or just stick with the milk thistle? Thanks again and hope your progress is continuing x)

Have you started the higher dosage yet? Noticed anything?

Doll, what has the high dose of PM done to your cycle length? It would be weird if your cycle hasn't lengthened at all.

thats amazing! Did u see growth just by supplements at first, or did you always use Nb? Im new, and im not sure how to start.

^ I've never used NB, I don't know where people keep getting this from (unless I accidently left the E out of NBE somewhere). I'm not comfortable with that type of method, and can't say how it actually even works. So far all my progress has been from herbal supplements and massage.

(08-01-2013, 10:24 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Doll, what has the high dose of PM done to your cycle length? It would be weird if your cycle hasn't lengthened at all.

Well, PM has royally effed my cycle. :/ I STILL haven't gotten to up my dose yet because of it! I'm on month three of PM already, but have only had one period this entire time. This shizz is cray. I've been getting pre-period symptoms the entire time I should have had it. This is not working for me.

I'm driving a new PM plan, and will give it two months to see changes in this irregularity. So far taking PM all month long has just made my cycles longer and longer. I refuse to start it again until I somehow get my period finally. I'll be posting my new plan over in my other program thread. =_=

(10-01-2013, 10:36 PM)Doll Wrote:  ^ I've never used NB, I don't know where people keep getting this from (unless I accidently left the E out of NBE somewhere). I'm not comfortable with that type of method, and can't say how it actually even works. So far all my progress has been from herbal supplements and massage.

(08-01-2013, 10:24 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Doll, what has the high dose of PM done to your cycle length? It would be weird if your cycle hasn't lengthened at all.

Well, PM has royally effed my cycle. :/ I STILL haven't gotten to up my dose yet because of it! I'm on month three of PM already, but have only had one period this entire time. This shizz is cray. I've been getting pre-period symptoms the entire time I should have had it. This is not working for me.

I'm driving a new PM plan, and will give it two months to see changes in this irregularity. So far taking PM all month long has just made my cycles longer and longer. I refuse to start it again until I somehow get my period finally. I'll be posting my new plan over in my other program thread. =_=

@Doll
That's because they aren't reading your program thread! They most likely assumed you used NB and just blatantly ask questions to get the answers instead.

(10-01-2013, 10:36 PM)Doll Wrote:  Well, PM has royally effed my cycle. :/ I STILL haven't gotten to up my dose yet because of it! I'm on month three of PM already, but have only had one period this entire time. This shizz is cray. I've been getting pre-period symptoms the entire time I should have had it. This is not working for me.

I was having problems with perpetual PMS when I was taking PM at a steady dose all month long too! IMO, try as soon as you finally get a period, go on my cycle plan with the PM and PC and see if it helps.

(10-01-2013, 10:42 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  @Doll
That's because they aren't reading your program thread! They most likely assumed you used NB and just blatantly ask questions to get the answers instead.

This exactly... No one ever seems to read anymore... Well. Very few anyways.

Im sorry for asking a question, didnt mean to strike a nerve. I thought I was in a different discussion. Im using my phone for internet so its never accurate when I tap on the screen. Sorry

That's awesome! Do you think this would work for me if big breasts don't run in the family? And if I'm still "growing"?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon