Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Female Deer massage question

Its literally stroking your breasts in inward circles. I will be putting diagrams, pictures and hopefully a video if I can find it. Would make one myself if I wasn't too self conscious.

And thanks, I use a combination of massages though not just deer
[/quote]

Ok thanks Katana. I meant l followed your link (you) and I'm aware you use different techniques. Will go complete the 35 pages nowBig Grin. In the meantime, could you give your specification for the deer massage. Right breast clockwise, Left anti? Is that right?

(01-05-2016, 03:59 PM)tefin Wrote:  Its literally stroking your breasts in inward circles. I will be putting diagrams, pictures and hopefully a video if I can find it. Would make one myself if I wasn't too self conscious.

And thanks, I use a combination of massages though not just deer

Ok thanks Katana. I meant l followed your link (you) and I'm aware you use different techniques. Will go complete the 35 pages nowBig Grin. In the meantime, could you give your specification for the deer massage. Right breast clockwise, Left anti? Is that right?
[/quote]
I tend to avoid using clockwise and anti clockwise as it depends on whether you look in a mirror when massaging. Hence why I describe it as inward circles. I think the use of clockwise and anticlockwise is what causes confusion

Gotcha. Pay me no mind. You had written inward/downward, outward upward. I was certainly munching some chocolates when I asked that.

Deer doesn’t work for me then. I'll stick to chi and add fat brushing to my regime.

(01-05-2016, 05:58 PM)tefin Wrote:  Deer doesn’t work for me then. I'll stick to chi and add fat brushing to my regime.

Why not?

When I was about 22 (I'm 26 now), I did deer massage inward everyday during shower religiously. However, I noticed that my breasts looked smaller after a month or so. I was scared so I stopped. Three days ago, I read that few people actually said that massaging the breasts outward will increase them. So given my last experience, I tried massaging my breast outwards (150 rotations) and combined it with Tiger Lily massage technique. It has only been three days but I feel like my breasts are swollen and they kinda hurt. Side note, I just finished my period a week ago but they feel a little bit bigger. I don't know if this is just my imagination but I'm going to continue massaging outwards.

(10-07-2016, 06:59 AM)NinjaBoobies Wrote:  When I was about 22 (I'm 26 now), I did deer massage inward everyday during shower religiously. However, I noticed that my breasts looked smaller after a month or so. I was scared so I stopped. Three days ago, I read that few people actually said that massaging the breasts outward will increase them. So given my last experience, I tried massaging my breast outwards (150 rotations) and combined it with Tiger Lily massage technique. It has only been three days but I feel like my breasts are swollen and they kinda hurt. Side note, I just finished my period a week ago but they feel a little bit bigger. I don't know if this is just my imagination but I'm going to continue massaging outwards.

This is super interesting, as I've always, always read it the opposite (and I've been into NBE for a long time)! Although there is a video of a woman with massive breasts on Youtube who recommends outward. I do it the way everyone else suggests (inward) and I've had success. I also think it "shapes" your breasts better when you do it inward.

That being said, keep doing what works for you. I discovered actually through hair care that you can't always do what everyone else says works best. Your body knows what works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon