Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BodyRocking's Baby Steps

My ab muscles feel amaaaaaaziiiiing!![/ Big Grin
Tomorrow I'll have to add a mile of running with my walk. Trying to get a heating pad this week.--- Scratch that, I have a heating pad now!

The juicer is here!! Haven't used it yet though... Lol. I will though.
And I haven't been using my hypnosis... I've just been falling asleep and totally forget about it after massaging. So, I might not do it for a bit. :/

Didn't work out today, and didn't have a shake, but I did eat protien in all of my meals. I haven't been taking green tea, I think I'm going to brew a cup, and put it in my shake, because honestly I don't really like it unless I put in a lot of sugar, and that defeats the purpose...
I jiggled in the shower, massaged with lotion and Vit E, only 175 Chi rotations and a little Female Deer, and now I have the heat pad on my breasts. I think I'll set it on high fo a bit, then unplug it and lay on it until it cools when I go to bed. My boobs feel different with the heat ^_^.
Looking at cheap little breast pumps, just to try out and see what I can get out of it, so I don't spend a lot on a good pump like NoogleBerry or Brava or anything. I might as well try one out. Not sure when I'll get one, if anytime soon.

Kind of want to try those breast vibrator massage thingies, cheap and I like to test stuff out, so I know whether or not it was worth it. Smile And I might get the Bust Roller since it's seeming to have a good rep.

I need to get butt exercises together to do one day. So (Doll helped me with this, thanks) three days a week I'll workout, so my muscles repair and grow? Monday-Butt, Wednesday- Abs/Core, -Friday Arms/Chest.
I'll use The Hundred, Single Leg Stretch, and some bicycle crunches for abs.
I'll use the Deluxe Donkey Kick for butt (and other moves--NO SQUATS!).
And I'll use Push-Ups, and dumbells(?) for arms and chest. (Need more move too!)

I'll try to make a plan for next week. This week I'll stick to the original moves.
I'll try putting in the Hypnosis CD by next week too, I think I'll just have to listen during the day while I do something else. I don't hear it well enough without headphones, and headphones make it too hard to sleep. :/

Future cheaph pump idea: http://www.dhgate.com/manual-breast-pump...f0666.html
Just to see what I can get out of it.
Little Massager Thingies: http://www.amazon.com/Rosallini-Electronic-Enhancer-Enlargement-Vibration/dp/B006W2JADS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346290461&sr=8-1&keywords=breast+massage
Bust Roller: http://www.amazon.com/BestDealUSA-Roller-Massage-Enhancer-Massager/dp/B005OHSWSG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1346290461&sr=8-7&keywords=breast+massage

And looking at this, thanks too Doll: http://www.amazon.com/EXTREME-Super-Concentrated-Modeling--TOTAL-PUSH-UP/dp/B002BS7XX6/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1346290589&sr=1-1&keywords=push+up+cream

Listening to my CD today, with headphones so I get all the subliminals Wink.
I'm going to also use my heating pad while I listen to it, just to get some blood flowing.
I had another dream and in it, I had dream boobs. *_*

I'll workout tonight too, and drink a shake. This morning I didn't eat a bar, I really don't like them. Not enough flavor. I think I'm going to order those things soon.

Is there a way you can change your band size, without gaining weight?

**I meant to add about pumping-- I think it'll do something to help because I once had 34 C's. So, my boobs have been larger before. But my band size changed too I think... I know I have no bras that fit correctly, I try to use the straps to hold them up, I have to pull the bottoms down, and in my 34 B bra I have to pull the cups out to the sides of my breasts. -__-

So I'm going to order the massager, and the pump soon. Probably the bust roller too. I'm going to wait for the push-up effect cream until I'm finished with my Isosensuals. Going to get Flax oil too Smile.

<3 To my dream body, and beyond.
Oh! Also want to order a nipple-fix thing. Mine are flat/inverted (?).
And my areolas look too big. Want them to stick out so it looks like I have a nipple, 'cause right now it just looks weird. Or have bigger nipples, because I have big areolas...
^--http://www.healthcare.philips.com/us_en/products/avent/breast_care/breast_care_niplette.wpd
https://www.nipplefunwear.com/products/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=5&zenid=p4c64a7ajtsr9h6t9l56deo843

Okay I can't get working out in, or a shake because I've been too full from dinner... So I'll do it tomorrow- I promise!

I am in looooooooooooooovvvee with this heating pad. I don't know why, but it feels amazing on my boobies! Blush
I've been doing about 200 max on the Chi rotations, and a bit of the Female Deer. I just kind of remix it all into some type of massage, until the oil is all gone, then I can't...

--Want to also get the Supple Nipps.

Okay, sometimes my schedule gets hectic, and the last three days have been that. I'll be starting back up today.

This is new: my boobs kinda hurt :/. Tender and sore, almost a briuised feeling(?) like I got hit really hard. Maybe it's when I fall asleep on my stomach? I don't know, hopefully starting again will make it go away.

BodyRocking Wrote:*Sigh* I know, I know. Slow and steady. You're right, I need to chill.

No, I don't think I've ever had a "protein high." I've felt like I was going to be sick from getting a lot of protein at once, but it usually goes away. I think that only happens when it's highly consentrated amounts, without much else. When I started putting a banana in my shake, it helped quite a bit. I don't get crazy hyper from coffee, I do if I have lots of sugar at once, and not that much from chocolate. I know the one thing that can get me rowdy quickly is Monster Energy Drinks (and I haven't even had a whole one).

I was wondering about the Squeem and abs, too. I don't know if this is even possible to happen, but could it keep you abs in an hourglass form? I was just curious, I don't really think I want a smaller waist, just to get rid of that layer of fat on my tummy ^_^.

My walking has been cut into one mile a day! Sprinting three days and walking four sounds like a good thing to try. You know what, I was getting moves together (okay, I'm going to do this forever, switch my exercise, sorry!) but I was thinking I could do those moves, then run outside and sprint back and forth. It may not be a mile, or even close, but is it the blood that gets the HGH pumped?

No, sadly. Where I live I'd have to really search (a while away from me) to find one.

Think I could combine Flax, Vit E, & Isosensuals into one mixture? I could shower- and jiggle (LOL), massage, then use a heating pad.

Maybe adding more bananas to my shakes will help ease my stomach, or maybe I should try peanut butter.

I don't think it will keep your abs in an hourglass form, sorry. If you lose that fat layer, though, you'll probably have a pretty curvy waist even without abs! (Most ab workouts usually make the waist boxy.) Keep it up with the exercise, and maybe just try a waist trimmer belt while you walk. I bought this thermogenic cream. You put it on your waist, wrap it in seran wrap, then put your waist trimmer over it before an exercise. It's got great reviews and will slim you very quickly compared to exercise and diet alone. Smile You can also make an account on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ and track your diet (they also have a great app). I'm not saying to diet to lose weight (for you, dieting like that will probably cause you to lose your good curves, too lol), but it'll give you a very good idea of how much salt, sugar, protein, etc. you consume in a day (I know you're trying to keep up with the protein!) It's a great way to see how you should change your diet to eat healthier! I'm not quite sure what makes sprinting so good at releasing HGH and burning visceral fat, but it does work! Smile I've already gone from a 27" waist to a 26" waist in a few days with extreme diet changes and sprinting! (I've gotten such drastic results from really being extreme, so if you're seeing such drastic results, you need to slow down! Lol)

Mixing those will probably be great! When I get my cream, I'm probably going to apply it in the morning, and then it and flax at night, just because flax has a slight fish oil smell to it, and I don't want my bras smelling like fish. But I really believe flax will work best when combined with a Volufiline cream like yours and the one I'm getting. And the heating pad will give you even better results, because it'll help increase your circulation and help the cream and oils absorb even faster!

Quote:And looking at this, thanks too Doll: http://www.amazon.com/EXTREME-Super-Concentrated-Modeling--TOTAL-PUSH-UP/dp/B002BS7XX6/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1346290589&sr=1-1&keywords=push+up+cream

Wink Mine should be here either tomorrow or Wednesday (stupid Monday holidays ruining mail and recycling collection). So I'll let you know how it works on me!

Quote:Is there a way you can change your band size, without gaining weight?

Is your band too tight or too loose? Your actual band size is the measurement around your underbust (if it's an even number, but if it's an odd number it could either be one more or one less). You should never hold your bra up with the straps, that's the problem with bras. It means the band is too small. Try a 30 band, I'm sure it'll be a much better fit (you might fit a 28 band better, but they're so much harder to find). Your loosest band should be a 32 if you're using the straps for support, and even then a lot of the support will come from the straps. Look for something that's tight enough to stay put all day and that you can only tighten on the loosest hook at first. It'll probably hurt a little at first from being so tight, but eventually you'll get used to it and come to love your new fit. Smile If you're wearing a 34B now, try a 32C, or a 30D if you can find it. I have a bra fitting thread in the general discussion if you want to look into it more. Smile

Quote:Oh! Also want to order a nipple-fix thing. Mine are flat/inverted (?).
Flat nipples will be just that, flat. Inverted ones will have an indent in them where the tip usually is being pulled into the breast.
[Image: nipples.jpg]
Here is a photo of an inverted nipple:
http://www.anewyou.com/wp-content/upload...ed/01a.jpg
Smile

Maybe your breasts being sore is a good thing. It might mean they're going to grow! Keep your fingers crossed! Mine get that sore sometimes when I hit a growth spurt, too sore to even massage everyday. It might be the heating pad helping you out! nisse mentioned on my program page that her heating pad helped with her circulation and probably helped make her breasts sore as if they're about to grow. <3

Awesome thanks!

I'll try to find flax ifI go anywhere that might have it- what if I used almond oil? (The post about growing 2" in massaging used almond oil). I could find that easily.

I'm not sue what's up in the bra department. Lol, I'm just going to go to a store and experiment with different sizes until something is comfortable (I also don't want to get any expensive-ish bras in case I get my dream super growth!) Big Grin

Oh! So mine are more inverted I think! They kind of curl inwards. Think Supple Nips could change that? I don't even know why it bothers me that much, I guess because it seems more "normal" if a girl has outward nipples. And in my opinion it would look better on my boobs. I look like all areola lol. Smile
---------------
Getting back on with massaging, jiggling, and heating tonight!!

My boobs are still tender and sore feeling. I hope this means growth! I don't want to have to go through this for nothing -_-.

Getting together a booty program soon.

New diet addition:
Lately, I've been hooked on a glass of chocolate milk a day. I switched to Ovaltine Chocolate Malt.
Health Info
It's better than chocolate milk mix Smile. I have a glass of this every day now instead.
Oh! I also take multivitamins every day too.

Exercise Updates:
I made a thread for this, becaus ethis one I want to be for my boobs. ^_^
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12934&pid=57665#pid57665

PS-
I tried the juicer out yesterday! I LOVE IT!! Juiced three small apples (two green one red, mini, forgot the types) and it was DELICIOUS! I don't like store apple juice, it's too sweet and fake. This juice is like eating an apple :3 So yummy!
I got THREE (mini) apple 1/4 of a small glass!! That's why I anted a juicer, you can get all these fruits and veggies in your body. You can't really fit all of the needed servings inside your stomach every day, but you can get all the needed servings of fruits and veggies with a juicer and the right recipes, and not worry abouteating it all every day.

Well, I'm sick today.
A lovely virus going around where I live, so I'll be home all day.
I might still workout, if I feel up to it. Or maybe I'll just cut out certain moves for today. I need to tweak my ab workout.

My boobs are STILL sore!! I persisted with massaging them, hoping if I can get as much blood flowing as possible, I'll get max growth (if I get any out of this). Is this good though? The degree thay hurt is more than I thought it would be... They hurt to touch and to have move around. I hope massaging is helping them out...

I listened to my CD yesterday, btw.
And, my max on the heating pad is 2 hours, then it automatically shuts off. I never really know how long I have it on though, as I am sleeping when I use it...

**My boobs are less sore now. They feel heavy, and still have soreness, just a milder degree now Smile.

(03-09-2012, 11:36 PM)BodyRocking Wrote:  Awesome thanks!

I'll try to find flax ifI go anywhere that might have it- what if I used almond oil? (The post about growing 2" in massaging used almond oil). I could find that easily.

I'm sure almond oil will work as well, although I haven't tried it. I have heard of quite a few girls using that here. Look into it and see if you might just want to use that!

I'll look for both and get whichever I find first Smile.

So, I thought I was better after taking a day off, but it seems like my sickness is worse now...Sad Really sore throat, sniffles, and coughing. I really hope this isn't strep. I hate strep. Dodgy

Boobies are still sore, kind of hurt-ish... is this normal?Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon