Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BodyRocking's Baby Steps

Everthing's a little chaotic. I havne'tbeen able to massage or jiggle or anyhting daily :/. I need to get back to that. I also need to keep my diet straight. Other than protien, looking for some "boob-food" to bring into my diet.

My breast aren't sore anymore, but my nipples are itchy....

I think I'm going to try out the Boobster Xtreme & DNA Activator.
The site says for 2 weeks, alternating the MP3s & having earbuds taped directly to your breasts. It says it shouldn't be used by those with hormone imbalances, may cause acne, and other hormone-related side effects.

I'm thinking of just trying it out for the 2 weeks, if that's all it says then therwe should be some kind of difference in my breasts once I'm finished.

I'll starts tomorrow, and take pictures & measurements. I've started massaging, jiggling and heating again Smile.

*Why Boobster?
-Because I have a hard time having to actually listen to hypnosis MP3s because I want to listen to music or whatever else I'm doing, if I can just tape it to my breasts instead, why not?! Big Grin

http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm

(20-09-2012, 01:38 AM)BodyRocking Wrote:  Because I have a hard time having to actually listen to hypnosis MP3s

Me too!!

That's part of why I'm giving the subliminals a chance to prove to me they work by using the self-confidence and self-esteem ones for 90 days... If they do, then I might go with subliminals for more stuff, though they do cost a lot... whereas boobster is free...

Lemme know if it works! If so, time to dig out those old ear buds, burn a CD, and tape em!

I would want to try the self-confidence ones, etc. to see if they work- but stuff like that changes with me all the time O_o One day super confident, the next I'm hiding in my shell. So I wouldn't be able to judge that well... But a physical change on the other hand...

I'll keep you updated Smile.

So... Here goes nothing!

I'm going to start with Boobster. DNA Activator, tomorrow. ^_^
~Fingers crossed for DD's Big Grin lol.

Oopsies!!
I read the directions incorrectly. I think you listen to Boobster, then tape the DNA Activator to you breasts?

Okay, so I'm going to restart with the Boobster & DNA Activator now. I got crazy busy last time.

Going to do the DNA one starting tomorrow, and that one is supposed to be taped to your breasts. I'm not sure about the Boobster one though, do you listen or tape that one too?

With the boobster, I believe you can do either or both, all depends on what you want to do and are comfortable doing. That also goes for the DNA activator, I also read on the site that you need to listen for 8 or more minutes for it to be effective. I'm not sure if you're supposed to dedicate that time and focus on the tape or not, but I personally try to.

And great progress into making a good solid program! Don't worry you're young too, you're body has a slight one-up on some of us who are doing NBE. (:

Thanks Smile I think I'll have them both tped to my breasts then, it's easier because I don't have to worry about focusing or whatever.

Okay, so I never started it. I promise I can start tonight, I'm doing the DNA activator right now, I hope it helos my whole body- I've been feeling exhausted even with plenty of sleep! My free time has been cut much shorter than when I started, so I can't go crazy with programs. One thing at a time preferably. So I'll do the Boobster/DNA activator for two weeks and give my results. I haven't really massaged at all, I did once and my boobs are still REALLY sore :/ so, I'm not sure if I should massage... Still wanting a suctioner thingy.
Think I'll have to take this all slower now... I've been really freaking about my butt lately, so I might get something going for that, and keep the NBE simple, then get back into more complex for NBE.

I want to be comfortable with:
  • My boobs (BIGGER)
  • My butt (BIGGER & ROUNDER)
  • My stomach (LESS FAT)
  • My legs (I WANT TO WEAR SHORTS NEXT SUMMER!)
Big Grin

But, I think I'll just progress down this list slowly...

Haven't had the greatest healthiness lately, to get back towards that I drank 4 apples just now.

Just look at the BB and stuff as your time to relax on a hectic schedule, the massage... Start slowly with minimal pressure and move up to heavier pressure. Just maintain light massage when you're sore.

Remember, you're still young too, if you read my post in the introduce yourself section, you'll see I've been where you're at but younger. Don't fret too much over the body stuff because as humans and women, we typically grow into our early twenties, that includes height, hips, bust and even your cervix isn't fully mature til you're 21, learned that today from my gyno. So relax and take it easy mentally and remember don't mess up your still developing body with things it doesn't need.

I think you have great goals though so stick with the exercise and massage, hypnosis and everything else that's 100% natural since when you're younger, supplements aren't the way to go. Eating foods that "help" doesn't hurt though because it's unprocessed. Just don't go too crazy. (:

I set a time for 10 minutes and DNA Activator is on loop until then.

Thank you Smile I'm keeping away from supplements and herbs and such, now that I found this site. You're right, I should really get back on with massaging. I will tonight after my shower. Do you have any suggestions for oils to massage with, along with my Isosensuals lotion? My Vitamin E is getting lower, and I want to find a better oil.

Any opinions on "fat adding" to breasts? Such as Booby Stacked cream? Is it worth it working but then losing it due to exercise or some kind of weight loss?

Just wanted to say, my eyelid has been twitching for hours now. It's really annoying me.

Aww twitching eyelids... the worst thing in the world! Especially in class or at work...

The DNA activator is actually a decent length on it's own luckily.

Any type of massage is good, do what you enjoy at a pressure you enjoy, programs like Grow Yours is a really deep massage based upon increasing the lobe and gland size verses the adipose tissue that makes up the majority of breast tissue. Chi rotations, gentle kneading, horizontal and vertical motions are also good. Just remember to get the tissue almost up to your collar bone and over on your side a bit under the armpit area as well as just a cm or so below where your breasts end along with the sternum (or breast/chest bone) region to ensure you're covering all grounds of regions where breast tissue sits.

In terms of what I have used for massage and what I currently make a mix of, after having read a bit on here, is FSO, cocoa butter with about 10-20 drops of Bio-Oil along with a few drops of lavender EO. The lavender is more so for smell in my opinion but it's completely safe to apply directly to skin. I personally have seen some gain in the few days I've started this mix and that may be swelling or just engorgement and not perm gains but so far I love the way they look and feel! Full and soft.

I've heard great things about Evening Primrose oil, but have never personally used it. Also heard good things about olive oil... I've sorta used that when I've done OO treatments on my hair and used the excess on my chest.

I've never used anything along the lines of Booby Stacked or any of those, so someone like Emily or someone who has used more of those types of products could likely direct you more on that...

Also, just a few words for thought on NBE supplements and vitamins and such, taking a fish oil or oil combo pill would be okay since it's not like fenugreek or red clover or any herbal supplements, it helps support your entire body. Also make sure you take your daily multi vitamin since it ensures your body is getting what it needs.

If you're concerned weight loss or exercise (depends how extreme) effecting growth from increasing fat cells in your breasts, just make sure you're eating right and such and keep up with the NBE, it'll hopefully minimize those losses. Strangely enough, when I was in high school I had been on the flagline/color guard with the band and that's where I was at the heaviest weight I've ever been at and my bust was at max (I almost think it was because I was around 100 estrogen rich girls...) but exercise is great, especially since you're on the lower end of the age spectrum for NBE, exercise helps produce great natural things in your body such as good hormones along with things like HGH. Au naturale is the way to go.

I'm sure you know most of what I stated in some parts above but I thought I'd cover all grounds of information that I'm aware of. If you want the proportions/measurements of my mix, lemme know, I'm more than willing to share! Also, just keep reading and researching and NEVER lose hope, part of it's all mental I think, just like a placebo pill-it's all in your head sometimes. Remember, stressing doesn't help your body, it hurts it. Don't stress over NBE either, as I said part of it's a mentality.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon