Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Louloute's programme

Wow, Louloute, congratulations on your growth spurt! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see what these new changes you have made to your program (upping the PM dose, adding SP, and adding B-Up Drop) will do for you!

I am also planning on buying a Bradelis for myself as well, but am SUPER confused as far as what size to buy (I kinda don't want to have to go through the hassle of returning it). To choose your Bradelis bra size, did you go by their sizing chart, or did you go off of whatever typically currently fits you?

All I have to say is that their bras better be well-made enough to wear every day for three months straight, 'cause I am certainly not buying two bras for each step!

(03-04-2013, 05:46 AM)timarie Wrote:  Wow, Louloute, congratulations on your growth spurt! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see what these new changes you have made to your program (upping the PM dose, adding SP, and adding B-Up Drop) will do for you!

I am also planning on buying a Bradelis for myself as well, but am SUPER confused as far as what size to buy (I kinda don't want to have to go through the hassle of returning it). To choose your Bradelis bra size, did you go by their sizing chart, or did you go off of whatever typically currently fits you?

All I have to say is that their bras better be well-made enough to wear every day for three months straight, 'cause I am certainly not buying two bras for each step!

Hi Tina!

my bradelis bra came today!! i ordered a 30 C.

Wow the cups are so much different from my other bras. the wiring is much more wider! their 30C is VERY different from La Senza 30C! it is bigger. I think even too big for me. whereas the la senza was a bit small for me and cuts into my boobs this one sits below my boobs - which is great!

Their measuring system gave me 32B/32C. I think i maybe shoulda ordered the 32B from them instead. I can really see how it really helps you gather all the fat from your sides and underarms. it makes it easier to pull them in - im wearing it now and every now and then i will go to the bathroom and gather and pull all my breasts into the cups.

I think i will keep this one... and hopefully grow into it soon! i will take a pic when i have some free time so you guys can tell me how it fits. there is definitely room for me to fill tho.

Hey Louloute!

Do you mind if I ask, why do you think you should have bought the 32C when you are saying that their 30C is too big for you?

I see they have a 10% off discount now, plus free shipping! I'm going to jump on that Smile ...as soon as I can make up my mind on what size to get. I think they size me at a 34B, even though I wear a 32B/C (I will buy the C so that I can wait to grow unto it). Just, confusing.

I hope you like it so far!

Also, I'm not sure if I should buy two...? I am wondering if we are really supposed to wear the same bra for three months straight.... :Huh:

Hi Tina Smile

I said I shoulda gotten the 32B. 32C.... I wish...sighhh

If you know your size for sure. Then get that size. There's no point in blowing so much money on the wrong size bra. This bra is designed to hold in excess fat that you might have under your arms or back so there's no point in getting a bigger size...it'll just defeat the purpose. It comes with removable paddings. Nothing crazy, pretty thin paddings that I keep in bc it fits better.

They seem like very well made sturdy bras. I wouldn't get two of them. One is enough. See if you like it first. I mean I've worn poorly made bras before for years!

I'm really excited to hear what you think about them! I will post a pic soon when I get the chance. X

(12-04-2013, 05:26 AM)Louloute Wrote:  Hi Tina Smile

I said I shoulda gotten the 32B. 32C.... I wish...sighhh

If you know your size for sure. Then get that size. There's no point in blowing so much money on the wrong size bra. This bra is designed to hold in excess fat that you might have under your arms or back so there's no point in getting a bigger size...it'll just defeat the purpose. It comes with removable paddings. Nothing crazy, pretty thin paddings that I keep in bc it fits better.

They seem like very well made sturdy bras. I wouldn't get two of them. One is enough. See if you like it first. I mean I've worn poorly made bras before for years!

I'm really excited to hear what you think about them! I will post a pic soon when I get the chance. X

But, that's what I meant... you'd be going up a band size, when the 30C is already too big? Unless you are trying to say that you'd like to let yourself grow even more before following through with the system Tongue
Or, when you said it was too big, were you referring to the cup size only?

And yeah I'm going to eventually grow into a 32C (hopefully sometime sooner than later! ) but you wear a 30C usually and if your usual size doesn't fit in Bradelis bras (because bras run differently, which is the primary reason for me bugging you about this Wink), that is why I was concerned about whether or not I should follow their sizing chart.

Either way, I guess I will buy the step I bra in my usual size and if it doesn't fit, I'll just learn for the step II bra to go by their recommended size...

Thanks for confirming for me to get only one bra! I need to buy a good, well-made bra for once! Which bra did you get? It's so hard to choose, isn't it? My bf wants me to get the Casey bra. I told him, if he pays for it...

Hi Tina! I'm so sorry for the delayed reply!
Yes, I meant the cup was too big Smile Bigger than my other 30Cs. The band feels a bit snugger as well. I feel like the cup sizes also differ when the band sizes differ even if it's the "same" cup size. For example, 32C cup Is bigger than 30C cup.

I got the step 1 prima ny bra in black Smile I will post pics. So u can see what I mean.

I can't wait to see what you think of their bras!

Today is day 12 of my 9th cycle.
Last cycle was 41 days! So I went ahead and got some bcp. This time I'm taking a brand called Linessa.

I'm already feeling a little more sensations in my breasts. I'm really excited to see if this will give me more growth.

(28-04-2013, 02:11 AM)Louloute Wrote:  Hi Tina! I'm so sorry for the delayed reply!
Yes, I meant the cup was too big Smile Bigger than my other 30Cs. The band feels a bit snugger as well. I feel like the cup sizes also differ when the band sizes differ even if it's the "same" cup size. For example, 32C cup Is bigger than 30C cup.

Ah ok, I see what you're saying. And yes of course the "same" cup size is different and that is why I did not think you were talking about cup size when you said you'd choose to go for a 32B instead of a 30C, because they are what are called "sister" bra sizes (http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,328,30.html) so actually going from a 30C to a 32B would not be decreasing the cup size at all, since they are sister bra sizes, meaning they are essentially the same. You would only be making the band bigger!

(28-04-2013, 02:11 AM)Louloute Wrote:  I got the step 1 prima ny bra in black Smile I will post pics. So u can see what I mean.

I can't wait to see what you think of their bras!

Wow your bra is so pretty! That is the Prima bra, right? I cannot find a Prima NY, but if you are talking about the Prima bra in black, very nice Wink

If you look at my program page, I got mine in (I got the Flora Step I bra), but I FILL the cups. Like, whoa, my cup runneth over. So I will be keeping the band size the same but will be going up to the size cup that they recommend for me on the chart (but only keeping my 32 band width). They recommend a 32DD for my bust size, so since I want to grow into these and wear them for a long time, I will get the 32DDD. Apparently they run pretty (really) small! Tongue But I really like the bras. They are of a great fit and are comfortable and REALLY know how to push up your boobies! And they are SOOO pretty. I am going through the hassle of exchange right now.... ugh. At least they are letting me, though!

And congrats on your new sensations!!! Hopefully you will see results soon, too!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon