Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Louloute's programme

That sounds great your massage routine! Ok, I will try to focus more on the middle of my chest. I love that underboob look! I wonder if there's a way to get more growth at the bottom too. I feel like the noogleberry sucks most of the top part of the breast in and not enough of the bottom.

I ordered my PM off of the rakuten website. It's like a Japanese eBay or amazon, but more sophisticated Smile I want to try all their beauty products ! They also have other PM brands that look really interesting. It is pricey though.

Here's more info on Growth Hormone secreted during sleep. It is translated from Japanese so a little hard to understand.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://bustupper.blog81.fc2.com/blog-entry-706.html&usg=ALkJrhgOJQqwlEYXiRtIrB3pWKjSdZ1iBQ

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://bustupper.blog81.fc2.com/blog-entry-709.html&usg=ALkJrhjJkJA3BKdRseosKXySVSkF5lDPKA

It says that GH production decreases after age 20. And is secreted about 3 hrs after we fall asleep during REM sleep. but there is a time frame - around 2am.

try to improve your sleeping habits! this is probably the easiest and non-costly way to aid with nbe.

Sorry for the delayed reply. Don't have much access to a computer >___<. I looked at the rakuten website and it's overwhelming with all the products they have. I saw a product on there called Super B C D Up and I was wondering if it was the same as the Super B Up that Chiyomilk was using. Though as I recall the ingredients were slightly different. Hm....

I've been trying to get my schedule back on track. I'm waking up earlier at the very least. I've been exercising each day so by the end of the night I'm good and tired.

You mentioned you were gonna try to get your routine close to Chiyomilk's routine. You might want to check out this site if you haven't already. It's pretty basic but it's good to keep in mind.

Also I think exercise is what also contributed Chiyomilk's results. Waihaika talks about how during the winter months you're more likely to get fat than to develop breasts because during the fall/winter months your body is storing fat to stay warm.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=print&thread=4329
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=2102&page=1

I tend to think of this as a general thing because if the fat can't go anywhere else it's going to go to the breasts. I thought I'd mention this in case you were unaware. From what it says on Chiyomilk's blog she did about an hour of muscle toning and running.

Thanks for all the info! @serrasun Smile so sweet of you.
yes, I've stumbled upon that thread of Waihaika's as well. very interesting.

As for exercise, this will be even more of a challenge for me than growing boobs i think. I'm one of those people who've never exercised a day in their lives. Im skinny and don't watch what i eat. have never dieted. It's been great! up till now, im approaching my 30's and have noticed slightly that weight is falling in all the wrong places Dodgy so MUST look into some easy exercise routines to get into a habit of! maybe an exercise bike?

OKAY, day 2 of cycle 5

my long awaited AF arrived yesterday. I was sooo excited to start my PM routine. My cycles have been pretty consistent for 2 mos. 30 days! pretty happy about that.

Glamour did not come for me because i made a stupid mistake in the shipping info. anyway, customer service is great @Rakuten but they wrote to me in Japanese! they sent me a ton of notices so that i can fix my stupid mistake but i thought they were just order confirmation emails so i ignored them! until one day i got suspicious and Google Translated it. But it was too late. my order was canceled. they were very apologetic. WILL put in another order this month.

I think everything happens for a reason, so maybe I wasnt suppose to start Glamour yet. Even Chiyomilk only started to take it when she reached a plateau.

So, here is my PM routine for now:

Follicular Phase:

2 PM
4 pig placenta
2 hyaluronic acid
3 MSM + vit C
Neocell Collagen
Robust PM cream + Serum (for noogling)

Luteal Phase

4 pig placenta
2 hyaluronic acid
3 MSM + vit C
Neocell Collagen
Robust PM cream + Serum (for noogling)

I will be drinking a ton of milk, soy milk, try to eat lots of papaya and when i cant, i will take Calcium pills. And am still drinking protein shakes. i just hate the taste, ick.

I separate my calcium and Vitamin C intake because the two cancels each other out.

I do BBT charting, this is the ONLY way i will be able to find out the day before i ovulate, so that i can stop taking PM. I dont want to mess up my cycle. I want to increase Estrogen in the Follicular phase and Progesterone, in the Luteal phase. Since i am pretty high in P right now, i wont add anything for it yet. but maybe some chaste berry in the future and i also have kokoro PC cream that i will use.

To be completely honest, at this point, it will be more of an accomplishment for me - like a project. something i started with and now must follow through. i'm fine with my boobs, in fact, i love small boobs! They are very sexy and cute AND feminine. But I wouldn't mind bigger ones, hehe, they are great too Smile

Hey Louloute,

Your program looks great, looks like you took a lot out of chiyomilk's program with the addition of a noogleberry. You might want to cut down on soy products when taking PM. Cow's milk is okay, but the problem with soy is that it contains a large amount of very weak phytoestrogens. As a result your estrogen receptors can become saturated with weaker phytoestrogens and thus the effect of PM will be reduced because all the binding sites will be occupied by weaker phytoestrogens. Otherwise it looks good, looking forward to following your routine Big Grin

thanks @boobquest2012 Smile im aware of the weak phytos in soy but it worked so well on me the last time it took this PM. hmmm...might have to reconsider. anyway, the less i have to drink the better!

Louloute, I know it's only been a week, but how is that suplife PM working out for you? Any swelling? How does it feel compared to the last time you used it?

I'm so antsy to get started, but I'm taking a break to get my hormones tested. I already have everything I need to get started on almost exactly the same program as you. Do you happen to know if anyone else is doing this program? I forget. Tibetan might be joining in soon but she is continuing with a different program for the time being. I can't wait to see how everyone does Big Grin

(24-11-2012, 02:11 AM)mochaccino Wrote:  Louloute, I know it's only been a week, but how is that suplife PM working out for you? Any swelling? How does it feel compared to the last time you used it?

I'm so antsy to get started, but I'm taking a break to get my hormones tested. I already have everything I need to get started on almost exactly the same program as you. Do you happen to know if anyone else is doing this program? I forget. Tibetan might be joining in soon but she is continuing with a different program for the time being. I can't wait to see how everyone does Big Grin

Hi Mocha! I was going to wait a couple more weeks to post but since you asked Smile .....it's going great! My temp dropped yesterday (9th day) so I stopped taking PM. Super early in my cycle but oh well. Still using the lotion and serum though. I noticed around the 5th day, I was waking up with swollen breasts. Nothing extreme but They felt so much more sensitive. And since then every morning they have been swollen. Granted I have been massaging a few more minutes before i noogle - so that might be why?

It's wayyy too soon and I don't want to jinx myself but even the 3 months that I was on BO I didn't get this much feeling in my boobs that i have gotten with 9 days on pm. I'm really hoping to get some luteal swelling this cycle, something that I haven't experienced in nearly 6 months since I've been off BCP. Which is another thing, the last time I took Suplife, I was on BCP and didn't cycle. We'll see how differently i will respond this time.

I don't know of anyone else doing the same program. I keep going back to Ginie's thread to read her progress and program. Can't wait for you to start! And Tibetan too. Smile

P.s. I have put in another order for Glamour.

@ Louloute - I'm the same, and I'm finding it difficult to keep up my exercise routine but I'm working at it. I've been experimenting with the exercises I've collected, weeding out the ones that are difficult or aren't as effective. I'm thinking it might just work as well just to get a handful of the best exercises for each part of the body you want to exercise. But I think an exercise bike would work just as well. I bike around town myself and it really works out my legs.

If not you can always check out some workout tapes at a library if they have them, or see if you can find anything on youtube. I've been using the 8 Minute series off and on and it works great. Another good site to check out is fourhourbody.com

I hope you have success with your program. You seem to have a good grasp on what you're doing. I'm still not satisfied with the amount I know about NBE, but I'm getting there.

You'll get there @serrasun! I know you will. I have so much more to learn too!

Glamour came today!! Now I have a dilemma, initially, I was going to take it during menstruation days but now I'm wondering if I should take it during luteal phase Huh I don't know?!

The main ingredients in there are: black cohosh, PM and chaste berry

Chiyomilk took it during menstruation days and same for many others with great success BUT it has chaste berry in it which is good for progesterone in luteal phase and some phytos. However, maybe they are not weak phytos and might be too strong to take in luteal phase. Any ideas guys?

Another update. I'm wearing a 30 C! Yay! Not getting ahead of myself because 30 C's are actually made quite small - maybe even smaller than 32 B - but for once I have cleavage. Without padding! If I get the courage I will post 2 pics to compare. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon