Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Louloute's programme

(21-12-2012, 08:11 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  Louloute, maybe you should start out at the lowest possible dose of each product, and then increase the amount only if your cycle doesn't lengthen. I've been looking through those Japanese programs, and it seems like they go out of their way to avoid long cycles. It's very different from the way people have been using PM on this board, including me. I used to think that a slightly lengthened cycle was unavoidable on PM, but now I don't think that's true. I'm starting to think that being extremely strict about cycle length is a key part of their programs. That's probably why their doses also seem rather low.

I was thinking this too. Smallest till you need to titrate up.

Ya i know you guys are right. Less is more - especially starting out this new program.

So i will start taking 2 Glamour Tabs for menstruation days. And 2 PM tabs from end of menstruation till before ovulation. And won't take any Glamour in Luteal Phase. i really think the PM lotion is enough phytos for luteal anyway.

Should I lower the dosage for placenta as well? I have been taking it for over a month 3 - 4 tabs a day. So maybe I will keep it at 3 a day. be more strict with my collagen, milk and protein intake - rather than pump my system with strong hormonal pills.

(21-12-2012, 09:39 PM)Louloute Wrote:  Ya i know you guys are right. Less is more - especially starting out this new program.

So i will start taking 2 Glamour Tabs for menstruation days. And 2 PM tabs from end of menstruation till before ovulation. And won't take any Glamour in Luteal Phase. i really think the PM lotion is enough phytos for luteal anyway.

Should I lower the dosage for placenta as well? I have been taking it for over a month 3 - 4 tabs a day. So maybe I will keep it at 3 a day. be more strict with my collagen, milk and protein intake - rather than pump my system with strong hormonal pills.
You def want to start at the smallest you can. Have you responded with just one or half of a tab?
I take 2 (placenta) in follicular and 1 in luteal. Don't know if this makes a major diff or not but I am testing it.

hmmm i might take it down to one a day. but that seems so little. im probably just so used to taking so many pills from my BO program.

When i first started taking suplife for the first time, i took 2 a day for the whole month and responded really well. no sign of estrogen dominance, my libido was way up and felt great. So I might keep it at 2 for now.
Glamour however, i will take down to one a day. everyone on the japanese forum also seems to express how strong it is.
placenta i will keep at 3-4 only because it expires pretty soon Smile

My right is bigger than my left too xD. I figure if they develop a bit more it prolly won't matter. I've looked at your pictures. Despite contrast, I think what you've been doing has definitely been working for you. Congratulations!

If you're interested in measuring, there's three ways of going about it. The first two are the more common. This one and this one. The last one is the Dr Pechter method which is supposed to be more accurate than the first two. Or so others say.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.getsizedup.com/articles/CosmeticSurgeryTimes7-07.pdf&sa=U&ei=GK7bULrcKYf1iQK4tYGIAQ&ved=0CCAQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNGvuxJvwuH8z7gO_W9wGlzg8JlDAA

Just look at the chart. What you do is measure each breast from the side to the middle where it curves in, then just measure around your ribcage underneath your breasts.

Though when I measure either of these ways I end up with different results OTL. I guess so long as the bra fits I shouldn't worry so much.....

Oh, I tried your brand of kelp by the way. The A. Vogel stuff. I think you're right about it being a good brand. When I first used it, it was on an empty stomach so I was wondering why I felt so anxious all of a sudden and realized it was the kelp. The stuff has helped me get to sleep at a regular hour. I woke up at 6AM today on my own. That's a miracle for someone like me. Thank you for recommending it.

Thx serrasun! I get a 32b with those sites.

DAY 2 CYCLE 7

Whoops last cycle was 37 days long! I didn't get any luteal swelling until day 28. I think this cycle I will cut out Glamour. Just gonna take pm until b4 ovulation. My chart looks strange - follicular phase is about 9 days long (obvious drop in temp) and luteal is 28 days long! But I read that luteals are always 14 days and when you have a long cycle it's because your follicular phase was long Huh I wish I knew more about this.

I feel like every luteal swelling I get each month a little growth stays with me. I see a difference with how my clothes look on me and when I noogle using medium cups it takes me about 6-7 min to fill - last month it took about 25min.

Other than that my moods and energy levels are fine. No adverse symptoms.

DAY 18 CYCLE 7

It is really frustrating, for the past 3 cycles my BBT pattern has been so strange. I feel like i have 3 phases every cycle! Follicular has been a consistent 9 days (which is really short - i really want to be able to take PM for longer than that). Then i have 10 days or longer where my temp drops and REMAINS low - it doesnt shoot back up - to indicate ovulation. Am I ovulating?? Huh then it will rise after that for about 14 days making my cycles super long. And my luteal swelling (when i feel like my growth happens) wont kick in till about 5 days before my menses.

this cycle i cut out the glamour and cut down my PM dose to half to see if my cycle would normalize but it hasn't! what does this mean???

my boobs have been fuller however. but if i didnt have this 10 day stall in the middle of my cycle i feel like i would have MUCH better growth.

is anyone here a BBT chart expert? i really need help reading mine. Or even a place where i can bring my charts to to get an analysis.

happy boob growing! x

Hi Louloute,
I just started following your thread and I think you've grown a lot since you started! Congrats! I am probably a little smaller than you when you first started and I kind of want to get where you are currently. I just received my first order of suplife 99 because I read your thread, so lets see how it works Smile. I was using ainterol for awhile and stopped seeing results. Good luck with your boobie growing!

(18-02-2013, 05:11 PM)francesca22 Wrote:  Hi Louloute,
I just started following your thread and I think you've grown a lot since you started! Congrats! I am probably a little smaller than you when you first started and I kind of want to get where you are currently. I just received my first order of suplife 99 because I read your thread, so lets see how it works Smile. I was using ainterol for awhile and stopped seeing results. Good luck with your boobie growing!

Thank you Francesca! sweet of you. Actually, our size and shape are VERY similar. I'm just not brave enough to post braless ones Blush

wish you all the luck with Suplife! i really think it's a good brand. I will keep up with your program as well Smile

CYCLE 8 DAY 23!

hi guys, been on a hiatus lately!

things i have been doing differently:

- ordered Super B Drop - and have been taking 1 -2 a day this cycle in luteal
- started taking saw palmetto (i remembered my hormone results a few months back and my T level was VERY high)
- ran out of placenta so haven't been taking that (will put in another order soon!)

in Follicular this cycle, i thought - eff it - i'm going to up my dosage.
- During menses (which was only 2 days) i took 2 Glamour a day for a total of 4 this cycle.
- After menses i took the full dosage of PM - 2 a day. And stopped on day 11.

wow is my chart looking messed up! temps dropping and rising randomly.

HOWEVER, i think i had a growth spurt - and during Follicular!
now during my luteal, my boobs seem fuller. im spilling out of 32Bs and filling 30C better. 32C - not so much Dodgy
I tried to measure myself again, first i got a 1/2 inch increase! so happy - but then immediately measured again and lost an inch, then again and again and each time a different measurement. how do u measure!? So i'm just gonna stick to measuring bras.

I also just ordered a Step 1 bra from Bradelis in 30C - very excited to receive this! they say each step (there are 3) takes about 3 months each.

Another thing is I think I will go back on the pill. Im so scared of getting pregnant. Especially since in a month im traveling to france, with the time diff, i dont think i will be able to accurately measure my temps.

Haven't decided which pill to take. Before i was taking Alesse (ALESSE contains two different hormones: 100 micrograms of levonorgestrel and 20 micrograms of ethinyl estradiol) I don't know what this means - can someone tell me?

been thinking about Progestin only BCP but heard it wasn't as effective.

So when i go back on BCP, i wont be cycling. Cant wait to see if this will yield in even more progress? i hope so.

to sum it up, i've been on this program for about 4 mos - my cycles have been long and weird. BUT i am seeing progress - even if it is slow Smile

good luck everyone!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon