Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

can massage reduce breast size

I also have a stupid answer but I'll throw it as well. Maybe it is just because your hands were cold!!! Try with warming them from time to time.

(28-03-2014, 05:14 PM)BongoGirl1 Wrote:  This may be a ridiculous and uneducated response, but I'm going to throw it out there anyways because I think too much. lol I believe massage was making my breasts smaller and I quit. I started noogling instead and that has been so much better. My thought process for why it was making my breasts smaller was that since the fat brushing that I was doing was shrinking other areas of my body that pressure/rubbing or massaging is to reduce fat in an area. It didn't make sense to me why fat brushing would cause fat to "move" or in my case it felt like it just shrunk and yet would have an opposite effect on breasts. I understand about circulation, but it seems like the greater circulation to fat would make fat increase during fat brushing as well. I guess boobs have glands and ducts and that makes them different? The noogleberry made more sense to my twisted little brain after that. If pressing reduced then expanding would make them grow!!

I think you aren't supposed to rub your breasts as strongly as you rub other areas in fat transfer massage. And improving curculation in the breast area is a proven way to enlarge them.

I've been doing the chi massage with evening primrose oil and my breasts are shrinking! I'm thinking it's because I am estrogen dominant and epo increases estrogen. Is there a type of oil that would be better for estrogen dominant people?

When ever I massage after pumping I feel like I'm deflating every bit of swelling that the pumping created... I started massaging before I pump. which has been working out better... I think.. lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon