Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Rainbow 

I think I'll try springing for the 42" goal by August. I'm still trying to maintain for now, once I get settled in proper I'll pick back up with NBE. My new year's resolution is to at least see 42", 44" if it's a good year lol
Rainbow 

I'll no longer be using Flax, it's messing up my clothes to much and I don't want it to mess up my Auntie's washer either. Sooooo I'm in the market for a new oil, I'll just have to suffice with massages for now.

What did the flax do to your clothes I haven't noticed anything but I only use before bed and a tiny bit before out.
Rainbow 

It's tinting them a beige/light brown color, I think it might be my brand too. But just to be safe I'm going to stop using Flax period, I just bought some new clothes when I moved and I don't want them ruined. So no flax for me.
Rainbow 

My breasts still look full and shapely! So yay for that, I'm waiting on supplies from the States to arrive like my beloved MR! =D I sooooo badly need it in my life lol I mixed PM powder and lotion and that's what I'm using now and my own personalized hypnosis! I made aa recording of myself saying 'Store the fat in the breasts' and I listen to it when I lotion up, or unwinding or whenever and eeeeee I always feel tingles and stuff when I do, so I think it's working! Yay! But I think I've maintained long enough and it's time to start growing again, wanting to hit 42" by August still or more if I can.
Rainbow 

I really like my personalized hypnosis!! I'm listening to it after I eat and I really feel the tingles then! Smile I think it's working better then the other forms of hypnosis because my mind is hearing my own voice instead of somebody's else and that's having a profound effect. My breasts always feel a bit more heavier and fuller after listening too, so something is working somewhere!
Rainbow 

I made a new batch of my PM mix, made this one a bit more watery. It's kept the girls happy perkier and full, still measuring at 40", tomorrow I have got to get me some MR. It worked wonders for me and I see alot of people on the boards going off and starting to use it cause of my posts and I can't even use it anymore Sad I'M DETERMINED TO FIND SOME MR!! lol I want to get it before my PM mix runs out and see what the two can do for me together.

N.S. I actually miss the hot/cool feeling...

Omg so I just saw this on Pandappleluv's PP and i just love it! I'm like a big#2-ish going on #3 but a fuller #3 and beyond is the goal for this year..

[Image: P6ote.jpg]
Rainbow 

Got some MR!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin WOOOOO!! lol It's 12% Menthol, 30% Methyl Salicylate, that was the lowest they went so I just grabbed it. I already rubbed a bit on, and woo boy can I feel the tingles and cooling then warming sensations. LOVE IT! Immediately after the application my breasts swelled up, they're sorta swore right now too [t.o.m started today] but the MR kinda soothed it. One thing is that this MR has a longer lasting effect then my other one from the States, so I can only imagine that, that is good. Will keep everyone updated.
Rainbow 

My girls were swollen when I woke up, I think from my T.O.M though or most of it. Anyways I applied a little bit of MR this morning atop of the morning swelling I already had. I avoided the nips though, to sensitive right now.

This isn't really NBE related but I've noticed that when my breast are really swelled up, my shoulders look smaller. Proportions and all, very nice perk of NBE...

that great to hear, when you used rapibust did you use day and night? i started using 2x like this 8hr night 8 hrs day with beauty busti and i have great swelling they just look so full massage with flaxseed oil between i was going to do this first 10 days then switch for last 20 to 1x at night do you think this would work how did you use rapi bust?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon