Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Rainbow 

(27-01-2013, 01:24 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  that great to hear, when you used rapibust did you use day and night? i started using 2x like this 8hr night 8 hrs day with beauty busti and i have great swelling they just look so full massage with flaxseed oil between i was going to do this first 10 days then switch for last 20 to 1x at night do you think this would work how did you use rapi bust?

I only had a seven day supply so I used every night for roughly around 8 hours [depending on when I woke up] But I used Rapi, MR, and Flax during that time together and had amazing results, I believe if I had a month or two of Rapi and was using that combination then I would've grown at least an inch, maybe even more. I would apply Flax a few hours before I applied the Rapi and then after I woke up and showered and all I applied MR and the more Flax. Rapi, MR and Flax is [in my opinion] one of the best topical combinations for growth. And if used in conjunction with herbs/pills would probably give the best results.

Rainbow 

I just applied a bit of MR to the girls, and the swelling from this morning kept nicely. Actually very nicely, in a few weeks all this swelling should be permanent Tongue I'm going to continue for this week and see how the girls look at the end of it. They already look/feel bigger and that's just two days worth Smile so I'm hoping by the end they'll be HUGE [I can dream lol]. Or relatively huge[er] then I am. I look closer to a full #3 with every application of MR. Wink
Rainbow 

Applied MR twice so far, this morning and around 6ish when I got home, I'll apply some before bed but for now the girls are looking nice, they're fuller and plumper too. I still actually want my old MR back though, I absorbed instantly into my skin, this one is a bit creamy/greasy so it doesn't absorb as easier. But hey things won't be perfect... I'm just happy to be seeing results again.
Rainbow 

I didn't apply any before bed, I stayed up doing homework then went to bed, I was tried. But hey when I woke up my girls were still full and round Smile so yay! I put some on after my shower this morning though, also I tried the Breast Slapping...just a bit though! lol I gotta say, it does stimulate the girls, they were BRIGHT red when I finished lol so my breasts got a double swelling lol I might try it foe the week and see how it goes.

Emily, your progress has been amazing.

I'm sorry if you stated this, but I got lost in all the pages of the thread - right now are you taking any herbs or hormones or doing Noogleberry? Or is everything purely from muscle rub and other creams?
Rainbow 

(29-01-2013, 01:28 PM)p0p0 Wrote:  Emily, your progress has been amazing.

I'm sorry if you stated this, but I got lost in all the pages of the thread - right now are you taking any herbs or hormones or doing Noogleberry? Or is everything purely from muscle rub and other creams?

No as of right now, I'm not taking any supplements. I'm just using Muscle Rub currently and I'm satisfied with the results so far, most women don't see results like these with vitamins this fast. But I do want to get back on vitamins though, they helped keep my body healthy and helped create a good internal environment for my breasts to grow.
Rainbow 

Did another MR massage and the breast-slapping technique. The girls are ALMOST PERFECTLY OO shaped, they're very full and rounded out. I think I like the slapping and MR rubs together, because I first rub on the mr and then immediately start slapping afterwards and my breast get red so I know blood is there and then the MR draws more blood there and keeps it there. So together they seem to be working pretty well.
Rainbow 

I think the Thai breast slapping is whipping the girl into shape, literally. lol this and the MR seem to really be helping the girls. Although I am wondering if I'm doing it properly, I watched some videos and try to imitate and I getting results of some kind just not how they get in the video. I guess a professional is needed for those kind of results.
Rainbow 

Ok, so I'm def incorporating the Thai breast slapping into my NBE routine, my girls LOVE IT!! I noticed them really rounding and shaping out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautifully.

Breast Tip of the Morning:

Slap the inner part of the breasts in a fanning motion [like when it's hot and your fanning yourself] with a firm hand to give yourself instant cleavage.

Slap the bottom of the breasts to round and fill the bottom of the breasts. Slap the side of the breasts [with the other hand so left breast right hand] for widening and perkiness.

The slapping also helps with breast softness, I think because of all the swelling though.
Rainbow 

Ordering some supplements! =D I think I'll try herbs again, if not for anything but to be a bit healthier. Since moving here I'm walking everywhere and while my legs are becoming more toned and better looking I think I think should really start to get more committed to a better, healthier me. The girls are still fantastic looking, haven't done anything for the weekend since I'm at my Nanna's. But I'll get back into grind mode.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon