Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

OMG!!

Congrats on your growth!!
I do have a question about BB.

The swelling you got, was it permanent?
I just downloaded it and I am going to incorporate it in my NBE routene.

(07-02-2013, 08:00 PM)PinkxGlamour Wrote:  OMG!!

Congrats on your growth!!
I do have a question about BB.

The swelling you got, was it permanent?
I just downloaded it and I am going to incorporate it in my NBE routene.

hey hun, sry for the late reply. I've been busy with schooling. But yeah, after listening to them, I've kept the growth I've gotten, it wasn't a huge amount but it was growth and I kept it.

---

I just got back into the groove of NBE. I stopped to study for tests, but I'm back at it (and working out my butt again). Ever since moving, and having to practically walk everywhere, my legs have toned up soooo nicely, like literally the melt just started melting off. But anyways, I'm still using the breast slapping and the MR. I'm thankfully that I lost no growth during my break which tell me that the MR has given me actual growth and not temporary swelling. I'm going to continue and hope for some good results, although I do believe I'm nearing my max with MR =/ might need to try something else after a while.

Rainbow 

Just applied more MR and did the TBS (lol I like acronyms) my breast are filling out nicely. But I really need to start doing more. Pills haven't come yet, and I haven't found any breast enhancement creams in stores like you do in the States so it's just MR and TBS for now.
Rainbow 

The middle part of my breasts are so plump lol I really like this breast slapping. It's really working out! I need to get more MR though, this one is gone practically gone. But so far no lost or gain to report. I'm just stuck lol

@Emily Loretta, what were the exact ingredients in your MR and %?

I have a deep heat with:

Menthol 5.91% w/w , Eucalyptus Oil 1.97% w/w , Methyl Salicylate 12.80% w/w , Turpentine Oil 1.47% w/w , Also contains: Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Wool Fat (Lanolin), Liquid Paraffin, Dowicil 200 and Water .

Will this work?

xx
Rainbow 

(17-02-2013, 04:58 AM)SugarQ Wrote:  @Emily Loretta, what were the exact ingredients in your MR and %?

I have a deep heat with:

Menthol 5.91% w/w , Eucalyptus Oil 1.97% w/w , Methyl Salicylate 12.80% w/w , Turpentine Oil 1.47% w/w , Also contains: Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Wool Fat (Lanolin), Liquid Paraffin, Dowicil 200 and Water .

Will this work?

xx

Hi SugarQ! How you!

It's just the Menthol and Methyl Salicylate your looking at. You're just over the 10% mark for the Methyl Salicylate but the Menthol should be at, at least 10%. I would however use the deep heat, see how you like it and the next tube look to buy both over the 10%.

Which btw I need to buy some more too lol thanks for reminding me lol.
Rainbow 

Welp! I used the last of my MR two nights ago and I'm just using plain ole' lotion to TBS. I gotta go out today and get some more.

@Emily Loretta

Well I'll maybe try this for a couple of days then may move onto the deep Heat Max Strength which has:

Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 30.00% w/w, Menthol 8.00% w/w , Also contains: Sorbitan Stearate, Polyoxyethylene Hexadecyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Poloxamer 407 , Dowicil 200, Water .

Not quite 10% but this is the highest I can get

xx
Rainbow 

(17-02-2013, 04:14 PM)SugarQ Wrote:  @Emily Loretta

Well I'll maybe try this for a couple of days then may move onto the deep Heat Max Strength which has:

Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 30.00% w/w, Menthol 8.00% w/w , Also contains: Sorbitan Stearate, Polyoxyethylene Hexadecyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Poloxamer 407 , Dowicil 200, Water .

Not quite 10% but this is the highest I can get

xx

That should be fine! Also your at the 30% mark with Methyl so make sure u don't use to much. But yeah, try the first one for a few days to see how you like it ok! Good luck!!

Getting back into NBE:

I've been apply a mentholated splash to my breast which is the same as the MR but a more cooling affect. When I get back State side I'll stock up on the MR that I like but for now this will do.

I feel like my breasts have shrunk not alot like to where I started but they could be fuller. I'm getting back into the habit of listening to hypnosis, so hopefully they'll fill back in. I'm thinking of picking up some herbs to take while I wait for my delivery of the all the supplements I've ordered.

Oh and I'm also going to be trying out the new Booby Stacked II, I pre-ordered and can't wait to use it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon