Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Found a new hypnotherapy for NBE. I'm trying it out now, I feel tingles and a heavy sensation in my breasts...I think I'm subliminally open to everything NBE haha because practically everything gives me tingles in my boobies or bubbies as they call it here lol isn't that cute. I wonder if it's cause my breasts are sensitive...hmmm, splashed on some Menthol this morning going do some more in a few when I get up and before bed.

---

I'm gunna go exfoliate my breasts again. my bubbies hehe felt so amazing when I did it this morning. Mhmmm...soft bubbies...

The list of supplements I'll be taking:

L-Glutamine
Carbo Gain
Maca
Gentian Root
Folic Acid
Vitamin C
Alfalfa
Suma Root
Evening Primose Oil
Creatine Chlorella
Flaxseed Oil [in capsules]
Gaba
Butcher's Broom

Some are for NBE some are for body building, some are for general health, some are for general mental health. Hoping they help with NBE though. It's going to take a while for me to get these though almost a month [there all back home] so tomorrow morning I'm going to the market to see if I can find some cheap supplements to take while I wait for the good stuff. lol probably just some fenugreek or alfalfa or flaxseed oil, or idk something.

(05-04-2013, 06:03 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Found a new hypnotherapy for NBE. I'm trying it out now, I feel tingles and a heavy sensation in my breasts...I think I'm subliminally open to everything NBE haha because practically everything gives me tingles in my boobies or bubbies as they call it here lol isn't that cute. I wonder if it's cause my breasts are sensitive...hmmm, splashed on some Menthol this morning going do some more in a few when I get up and before bed.

---

I'm gunna go exfoliate my breasts again. my bubbies hehe felt so amazing when I did it this morning. Mhmmm...soft bubbies...

You're definitely one of the lucky ones for sure! Its good to see you active on the forum again, hope all went well with your exams Smile. Also, what hypnotherapy tracks are you trying? I added two new ones from YouTube to my program, I wonder if it could be one of those

(06-04-2013, 03:05 AM)ZedM Wrote:  
(05-04-2013, 06:03 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Found a new hypnotherapy for NBE. I'm trying it out now, I feel tingles and a heavy sensation in my breasts...I think I'm subliminally open to everything NBE haha because practically everything gives me tingles in my boobies or bubbies as they call it here lol isn't that cute. I wonder if it's cause my breasts are sensitive...hmmm, splashed on some Menthol this morning going do some more in a few when I get up and before bed.

---

You're definitely one of the lucky ones for sure! Its good to see you active on the forum again, hope all went well with your exams Smile. Also, what hypnotherapy tracks are you trying? I added two new ones from YouTube to my program, I wonder if it could be one of those

the one im doing i posted in the hypnosis section i also do a hgh one after, wbu?

(06-04-2013, 11:07 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(06-04-2013, 03:05 AM)ZedM Wrote:  

---

the one im doing i posted in the hypnosis section i also do a hgh one after, wbu?

I'm doing these two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRiMqu6TMzk

I must admit, after listening to the first one on loud in my earphones, i tend to feel a bit weird and light-headed LOL.

The first one is ok, but the second one sounds to much a like cheesy song you hear in those 90's games. I just stopped like 10 seconds in. I like to listen to my hypnosis headphone free, I know it's silly but when I have in the headphons I feel like only my brain is hearing it, when I have it on speaker I feel like my brain and breasts are hearing it and my breasts know they needed start growing. It's a mind game for me really.

So far I've been listening to all these hypno tracks like non-stop since yesterday and my breasts have def swelled up! And right under my nipples until my breast reaches my rib cage is soooooooo feathery soft and slightly squishy these are both signs I get when I'm growing =D

So I just came from the store, I'm in the coffee shop next to it and since they were out of Fenugreek I just picked up some Alfalfa instead. I'll be taking 5 a day for the next 20 days until I go back home to get my goodies. Alfalfa really grew me out last time to so I'm hopeful of what it can do for me. I've already started feeling that heavy feeling I ALWAYS get when I take Alfalfa, I love that feeling! =D Alright will update later...
Rainbow 

I bought some new muscle rub cream is 30% Methyl Salicylate and 8% Menthol it's the highest they got here. It's strong but isn't as long lasting as the one I usually get from back home. But oh boy does is pack the same punch. =)

So I'm gunna be ordering some nipple pumps to make my nipples longer, but I was looking up things I could immediately and ran across nipple clamps to do the trick. You have to leave them on a like 2 or more hours. Well I tried it tonight and uh YEAH!! I <3 my nipples new jutted look. They're really out there too!! The swelling died down but they're jutting a bit more then usual and they're so sensitive, which is a plus. I'm going again tomorrow night!
Rainbow 

Listened to estrogen and collagen hypnoses today. The collagen one has tightened and lifted my breast even more then usual <3 They are perkier then anything right now! I mean REAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLY lifted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon