Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Rainbow 

Today:

3000mg of Alfalfa
Listening to subliminals
Massage with MR

The girls are full and STILL super perky today! They have pushed forward as well as rounded out more. They've been this way all day! Love it!! I'm going to apply some MR tonight and exfoliate tomorrow morning, which I love by the way; the girls are always soft after I exfoliate them and plus it helps with circulation. Big Grin
Rainbow 

Today:

Exfoliate breasts
Alfalfa 3000mg [morning]
Muscle Rub
Subliminals [all day]

I skimmed through your posts here and I got a few questions for you, sorry if you said them elsewhere I didn't see them.

What exactly do you use to exfoliate your breasts with? I know when I shower I just use an exfoliating shower gel and a shower poof, is that good enough?

I noticed you've had a good amount of growth with Alfalfa, I did some research a little last night on it and it seems very good for all around general health and not too pricey either. Do you know if it would be ok to use with PM or other NBE supplements?

Also I didn't see them anywhere, but do you have any before and after pics?

(09-04-2013, 09:41 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I skimmed through your posts here and I got a few questions for you, sorry if you said them elsewhere I didn't see them.

What exactly do you use to exfoliate your breasts with? I know when I shower I just use an exfoliating shower gel and a shower poof, is that good enough?

I noticed you've had a good amount of growth with Alfalfa, I did some research a little last night on it and it seems very good for all around general health and not too pricey either. Do you know if it would be ok to use with PM or other NBE supplements?

Also I didn't see them anywhere, but do you have any before and after pics?

Hi Morning!

I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I like it for my entire body! It just scrubs you sooo clean and smooth! And the girls always love a good exfoliation. I also use a poofy for extra scrub too! And yes Alfalfa can be used with PM, I read about a women on another forum who was taking PM, Alfalfa and some other herbs and had some great results.

And yes I did have before and afters, however a while ago I found out somebody was using my picture on their site for something relating to PM, and maybe a few days after that someone PM'ed me to let me know that 3 sites stole my photos off of BreastNexus to use on their sites to promote their crappy breast pills. I told all sites to take my photos off and after I was sure they did I came and deleted all [or most I think] of my photos from here. I might someday post pictures again but for now I will be posting anymore pictures. It doesn't feel safe.

Today:

Alfalfa
Muscle Rub
Maybe Subliminals...iunno yet
Rainbow 

So today it'll probably be the same, alfalfa, muscle rub, and subliminals. Although I've stopped using the all the ones I was listening to and I'm just using the collagen one now.
Rainbow 

Today:

Alfalfa 3000mg
Listening to the Estrogen + Collagen Subliminals
Menthol Splash and Muscle Rub

Since adding the collagen one my breasts have been perkier and more pushed forward like a CLEAR difference then before. They were more slouched before with more fat settling at the bottom but now they slope down and curve beautifully.

Ah ok, can understand that about the pics, sucks, most those BE creams and pills steal breast implant before and afters lol, it's always so obvious too. Maybe you should start watermarking your pics when you do decide to repost them.

I actually use St Ives apricot scrub on my face 2-3 times per week now, so I already have some, yay!

(15-04-2013, 05:53 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Ah ok, can understand that about the pics, sucks, most those BE creams and pills steal breast implant before and afters lol, it's always so obvious too. Maybe you should start watermarking your pics when you do decide to repost them.

I actually use St Ives apricot scrub on my face 2-3 times per week now, so I already have some, yay!

I've heard of that, but I'm not sure how to. So I'll look it up and see how, thanks!! =D And that's great so you go ahead and start scrubbing, you'll love it!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon