Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Rainbow 

Applied some MR for tonight, listening to my collagen subliminal now. Took my Alfalfa earlier. My breasts are swelled...

Watermarking is easy, I do picture and video editing. You can use any type of editing program, even the free ones on your computer. If you have a PC, microsoft paint works just fine. You can put text across your pics with your name or say the link to your website, etc. That way the picture is tied to you. You want the watermark to be hard to remove, if it is, then they won't take the time to remove it to steal your pics, make sense? I did both of these pics in microsoft paint, all I did was put text over the picture...

Rainbow 

Oh I thought you meant a digital watermark lol oopies. But yea when I feel it's safe to post pics I'll make sure to watermark this time! Thanks!

----

Applied a liberal amount of MR last night work, woke up with big, soft jello breasts this morning! Tongue Love it! So I just applied some more MR to keep my swelling where it is until it can turn to growth Big Grin I also just took my Alfalfa pills 3000mg. And now I'm listening to my subliminals.
Rainbow 

Applied another liberal amount of MR, headed to bed soon. Hoping to get more great swelling and have it stay...
Rainbow 

Great swelling upon waking up! Smile very nice! I applied some more a little while ago and will do so again tonight before bed. Tongue I'm headed back home in a week so I'll be able to grab all my vitamins and supplements. I'm going to join a gym immediately once I get back. [The one I found didn't work out Sad] I really want my body t be looking good this year, I'm sick of seeing other girls with MY body!!! Ugh! I will reclaim my body!

you stop using flaxseed oil now?
Rainbow 

Yes.

----

So today I woke up and my breast were very full and big! I was pleasantly surprised too! I applied more MR this morning before I headed out! Will apply again tonight before bed! =D I'm growing though, I can't say in terms of inches or what not, but I know I'm bigger then when I started using MR again. When I get home in a week I'll be able to measure properly.

Rainbow 

Listening to my subliminals right now, the estrogen one and whoa boy do I have the aches!! The girls are filling out nicely, I'm about to grab some water to gulp down my Alfalfa pills with! I think those have also contributed to my recent growth, not by much but it has helped! Applied some MR earlier in the day, will apply a good amount before bed and listen to the subliminals before bed. I'm also thinking you getting another O3 oil to help with my growth but it all depends right now! The MR is doing very well for me! Big Grin
Rainbow 

I need to find a way to pull my breasts forward more, they're full and round like extremely round which admittedly looks amazing when your staring forefront but I need somthing that will pull them outward more, the collagen tone is helping but it's not such a major change...le sigh
Rainbow 

Went shopping and on a whim went into Martindale's to try on bras. I tried on a 32DD red full lace (the ones the have no padding and look like empty nets lol) and a black lace one aswell. FILLED it out completely!! I also learned the proper way to put on a bra. You have to gather the fat from your sides and push into the bra, then bend forward like you're touching your toes. Anyways I love how I filled it out! And an unpadded one at that! So that confirms for me that I'm a full 32DD right now! I hope by next week when I get to measure I'll be a bit bigger and close to filling out a 32E again lol hopeful thinking but hey.

ETA:

Bought some menthol splash today, so I'll be using that during the day and the MR morning & night.

TBH I was getting hella discouraged about NBE because I could see I had lost some of my fullness [mainly because I wasn't maintaining as I should have been, bad Emi] but I didn't know how much I lost, but I'm seeing it come back. Plus the girls are happy! Big Grin That trip to Martindale's really put me back on game and has sparked me back to life. In fact I think I should reward myself and the buy the bra. It's expensive but I think I deserve it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon