Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Rainbow 

Day 8 of Oct-Nov cycle

Took 1 Red Clover, DHEA, Alfalfa, Gelatin, and Butea Superba today,, felt the swelling, listening to RMR now, so I thinking I will have to hold off on measuring for a good minute, the tape measure is so cold in the mornings and at night that I can't stand for it to even get near my breasts. Will keep yall updated.

Day 9 of Oct-Nov cycle

Took all my pills, had to take them late though. And I can feel my breasts already swelling up from either the Alfalfa or Red Clover or maybe both who knows. I want to do a massage but after I warm up my hands, they're freezing right now.

Day 12 of my Nov cycle

Just took my herbs with some fruit juice. My breasts feel smaller...I've been stressed and not focusing on NBE too much besides taking the pills when I wake up but that's not enough. Le sigh
Rainbow 

Day 13 of Nov cycle

Took my pills this morning! Felt a good amount of swelling a few minutes after. My bottom is filling out alot more too, I think its also from the pills but I'm not sure.

I also bought some colon cleanser with Bentonite to take during days 1-7 to flush my system out completely and I'm thinking of trying a small experiment of taking my Chasteberry during days 1-7 to get my receptors flushed and then using the RC, BS and Alfalfa...I'll be trying it soon.

Are you drinking orange juice Emily? I was speaking to a naturopath the other day and she mentioned the oestrogenic properties of orange juice. I was speaking abut something totally different and she told me about a client who stopped having her periods due to orange juice!
Rainbow 

(04-11-2012, 05:44 PM)Babakins Wrote:  Are you drinking orange juice Emily? I was speaking to a naturopath the other day and she mentioned the oestrogenic properties of orange juice. I was speaking abut something totally different and she told me about a client who stopped having her periods due to orange juice!

I've never heard that but I was looking to add Vitamin C to my pill reggie because I know it has ascorbic acid. But I am fighting off a cold before it starts to I might look into it, if nothing for its cold fighting powers. Thanks Babs! This is interesting, orange juice is alot easier and tastier to take then my pills.

Rainbow 

Listening to RMR right now, just took 6 Alfalfa pills and 1 Gelatin pill and did a FSo breast mask before I took my shower. The girls loved it! They were heavy and full by the time I stepped out of the shower! Hoping to keep them this way! I'll update in an hour or so when the Alfalfa kicks in.
Rainbow 

Haven't been taking any pills, just been doing FSO breast masks before showers and I apply a little more after my shower and I love the new shape my breasts are taking. They are clearly more fuller then before. I still haven't measured...still to cold to the touch. So I'm going by eye.
Rainbow 

Listened to Binural Beats and placed my phone on vibrate and laid it across my breasts, the vibrations felt good! Then did the Tigerlily massage. My breasts and more full then usual, they're huge in comparison to how they normally look right about now. I like that! Like I posted on that other thread, I will probably add the Tigerlily massage to my regiment and keep going with it. I love the look my breasts have after it's done.
Rainbow 

So I'm suppose to be starting my period tomorrow so that's be my late Nov cycle. And I'll be updating how I was before as I'll start my colon cleanse and start taking Chasteberry to re-sensitize my receptors.

So rubbed on some more FSO, I'm super excited it's working for me again like before. I can clearly see the difference between my breasts before I started my FSO breast mask and now. They are truly heavy and full and by listening to Binaural Beasts after I rub in FSO my breasts practicably double! Big Grin Ok so maybe not double but they fill out incredibly so. Yesterday a nip spilled out of my 34D bra so that's good news there lol

Oh I ordered some Pueraria Mirificia Powder yesterday, I'm thinking of making my own cream with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon