Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

Rainbow 

Ok, since the FSO smell has been coming out in my clothes I think I'll go ahead and switch it up to the powder form and just mix that up with my PM powder into a cream. Good thing too since I just officially ran out of my beloved FSO. Most people would say not to, but I'm using the FSO for it's omega-3 powers so I'm not to worried about it reducing PM.

I'm actually coming up with a list of what I want to go into my cream, since my last bout with cream making lol I've gotten a bit better at actually making a substance with cream like textures lol I've also pulled up some videos and those have saved me! I'll keep yall updated though. Smile
Rainbow 

So I found out this awesome information about some supplements and I'm super ecstatic. I can't wait to get more money to order them, if I've researched correctly then they should give me a HUGE boost in booby growth! And the strange is thing there so common you would never think of them...

I've swelled up to 40" again tonight! I know that all this swelling will eventually lead to growth and I'm very excited for that! I took some Cinnamon for blood circulation (non NBE related) and my breasts swelled up fantastically while I was doing some massaging! I've also been looking up some things to incorporate into my new breast program and I've narrowed it down. But I'm still keeping my options open... I'm super stoked that I'll most likely be meeting my end of the year goal, especially after that period of stalling I went through! One of the things I think is greatly contributing is the great positive attitude from listening to hypnosis, it's kinda relaxing (also I've been talking to this really hot guy lol he keeps me no matter what).

“Gossip is just a tool to distract people who have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those few of us still remaining with noble hearts.”

― Anna Godbersen, Splendor

---

ETA: My Baby Oil massages are really great! They seem to really been helping...

(23-11-2012, 01:08 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  So I found out this awesome information about some supplements and I'm super ecstatic. I can't wait to get more money to order them, if I've researched correctly then they should give me a HUGE boost in booby growth! And the strange is thing there so common you would never think of them...

Could you share your tools of the trade w/ us ladies?! Smile
Rainbow 

(26-11-2012, 10:17 PM)yourpyt Wrote:  
(23-11-2012, 01:08 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  So I found out this awesome information about some supplements and I'm super ecstatic. I can't wait to get more money to order them, if I've researched correctly then they should give me a HUGE boost in booby growth! And the strange is thing there so common you would never think of them...

Could you share your tools of the trade w/ us ladies?! Smile

Hey sorry, its finals week so I kinda been bogged down. But anyways, the supplements are magnesium and calcium, they can boost NBE results greatly! Especially when used in conjunction with papaya enzymes.
Rainbow 

So it's Day 5 of my Nov-Dec cycle! I've been taking my colon cleanse, 800mg of Chasteberry, 10mg of DHEA and also my gelatin! I want my receptors to be good and responsive for when I add Red Clover, Butea Superba and the Alfalfa. I'm currently waiting on my order of PM to create a boobie batter, I want to order some phytoestrogen cream to mix into my mix but I won't be able to do that until Dec. So I might use a small bit of PM now and leave the rest for when I get the cream and can create my mix.

I haven't gone to the store so I haven't picked up anything new for my NBE. I've just been using herbs, going to start back on hypnosis tonight.

(30-11-2012, 01:27 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Hey sorry, its finals week so I kinda been bogged down. But anyways, the supplements are magnesium and calcium, they can boost NBE results greatly! Especially when used in conjunction with papaya enzymes.

That's your big secret? Calcium, a supplement someone else told you about, and magnesium, that is commonly known to help with absorption? Genius.

Doll, I wish that this was like Facebook and I could like your comment hahaha

Uh. Wow... Some People.
Rainbow 

Huh I made a quick post about supplements I researched, someone asked what the supplements were and I told them.

Anyways, I won't be able to take my supplements overseas with me, so what I've decided to do is up my doses to finish the bottles here. And when I'm down there I'll order after my cleanse. I'm still waiting on the RapiBust to arrive. Still stoked that I got it for free Big Grin and hoping they arrive soon! And my PM too! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon