Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Grown 7" So Far But Still Want More

@Emily

It's great to know the MR has staying power in the sense you so far have kept the growth/swelling! And the rapibust trial seems to be doing something too!

@aimingford

Vicks only has one of the counter irritants, menthol, which provides the cooling, as Emily has mentioned the menthol salicylate is the other counter irritant that provides the heating effect and those two combined is what creates the swelling. I tried biofreeze to start and I didn't really get much of an effect other then sensitive cool feeling boobs. Plus the Vicks seems to be greasy in comparison to MR.

I don't mean to answer for her but I also used something to start that didn't have the counter irritant in it.

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone a minute, I'm getting my papers in order for my move! And trying to get all my holiday shopping done. It's just been ALOT. :sigh:

Anyways, the RapiBust is working great! I have been getting some AMAZING swelling, like it's more then what FSO gives me, but less than MR. In the morning, when I take the RapiBust off I take my shower and then apply MR then FSO after and from this combination I can say I've been getting some great gains! Big Grin YAY!! I definitely recommend this combination to anyone who like topical stuff!

@aimingford

I apologize for my tardiness to your question! Sad But kmgator's answer was very accurate (lol thanks again girl) but I'd like to clarify a few points. Vicks has camphor, eucalyptus and menthol. The last last are great to promote circulation/swelling and while the camphor is also a blood circulator and does have a slight warming feature Vicks is a greasy/waxy substance and so your skin won't be able to readily absorb it. Now this is from my knowledge of the greasy Vicks my parents always bought. If they have a more creamier version you might be able to use that to test if your able to get the cool/warm sensation. If not, you can always pick up a tube of Muscle Rub for a dollar. Anything that has Menthol and Methyl Salicylate should be fine.

@Bonita

You gotta keep us posted! This is so exciting! I'm excited to hear about your progress!! So far the RapiBust has proven to be a success for me. I hope the Beauti Bust works for you the same!! Smile

@kmgator

I would've been disappointed if all my swelling and growth just disappeared once I stopped applying. But nope it's still here! If anything, I only lost the initial swelling I always got when I applied it. But the actually growth I got, stuck! And that's what's really important to me. Also, thank you so much for your response to aimingford! I appreciate that!
Rainbow 

I'm doing a MR and FSO breast rub tonight, I like to get some swelling going before I apply the RapiBust. Just to have blood already flowing towards the breast. By morning I expect my breast to be full and round. Smile

I've also been catching up on my exercises! Geez I can't believe forgot to do those for so long! SO yeah, I'm doing more of those aswell.

Edit:

Someone from my blog posted this and I think I should post it here as well: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn12...death.html

This is from ingestion of methyl salicylate or uses at higher then the recommended doses (98% methyl salicylate). A teaspoon of methyl salicylate contains 7 grams of salicylate, this is equivalent to twenty four aspirin tablets. I've only been applying a dime size and 15% and I've made sure to note on this and my other thread/blog that only a dime sized amount should be used. And like I've said before, breaks from things can ONLY benefit you, I know there some that say there pointless but I believe you're only doing yourself good when you take a break. Mine is every week for a few days, with a water cleanse. I'm sure this doesn't need to be said but I'll say it for anyone following my thread/blog, anything taken in excess is dangerous!!
Rainbow 

Quickie Update:

I just got measured for a friends wedding. 40" in bust! Big Grin It must be the RapiBust, MR and FSO working! kk gotta go, more shopping to do!

I feel great! I reached my goal!

Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.
Thomas Carlyle

wow congratulations Emily! 40 inches is really one of the big steps in growing big breasts you should be so proud of them Smile

right now I'm measuring from 41.5 upto 42 and so much ache in breasts but I'm so impatient it seems to take forever to move up :/
Rainbow 

(23-12-2012, 03:02 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  wow congratulations Emily! 40 inches is really one of the big steps in growing big breasts you should be so proud of them Smile

right now I'm measuring from 41.5 upto 42 and so much ache in breasts but I'm so impatient it seems to take forever to move up :/

Eeeeeee that sounds so exciting!! 42" oh wow!!! Congrats on your awesome growth! I know what you mean, it took FOREVER to get to 40" and I'm trying to do everything in my power I can to make it stick!! I'm really happy to have finally reached one of my main goals, it's really amazing! lol I'm glad I found this site when I did or I'd probably never have reached 40"!!

ETA:

I love RapiBust, I know it wasn't solely the RapiBust that got me to the 40" but I think it did play a big hand. I'm sad to see it go. Sad

They aren't 42 for real yet I think I just massaged a lot night before so they swelled and Yh I know what you mean I can't get more flaxseed oil close to me I ordered but not really expecting it before new years now I'm missing that a lot I think that was the final push to 41.5in growth.
so I'm using walnut oil I found cheap I know there aren't as many omega 3s but its meant to help with cell renewal so I thought it was the best second option I could find here its a lot greasier though nice to massage with but longer to absorb.
Rainbow 

(24-12-2012, 01:05 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  They aren't 42 for real yet I think I just massaged a lot night before so they swelled and Yh I know what you mean I can't get more flaxseed oil close to me I ordered but not really expecting it before new years now I'm missing that a lot I think that was the final push to 41.5in growth.
so I'm using walnut oil I found cheap I know there aren't as many omega 3s but its meant to help with cell renewal so I thought it was the best second option I could find here its a lot greasier though nice to massage with but longer to absorb.

Walnut oil should have enough O3 to atleast keep the cells plump, as long as there's some O3 I think you'll be ok for the most part. And if your using the MR as well then that should keep alot of swelling. So once you get your FSO you'll be able to get over that last camel hump to 42"! Smile lol then I'll have to catch up to you llai! Wink

---

Did another MR/FSO massage this morning, my breast swelled up and filled out great. I'll be taking a break from MR and FSO soon though. Just massage with another oil while on my break. I ant to give my body time to relax and not become so accustomed to MR/FSO.
Rainbow 

Hello everyone, I know I've been gone awhile. The move was easy, and now I'm back. I'm only using Flax as of right now, I used the last of my MR before I left and I'll get some more here when I can. I'm still settling in and all. My breasts so far have kept their perkiness, roundness and fullness with the transition and I hope that prevails. I'll be on more but not as much, glad to see everyone is doing good and Happy New Years.
Rainbow 

So my auntie had some muscle rub spray which I'm spraying on now but it's only 5% Menthol and 5% Methyl Salicylate so I get the cool/warm feeling but not as much. It's something though ya know. I use that and then I rub on the Flax. Just started yesterday night.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon